Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다 - Kim Seo Hyung & Ryu Deok Hwan - Premieres in 2020

SBS Drama

Nobody Knows

No_One_Knows-a001.jpg

Network: SBS

Episodes:

Genre: policial, crime

Airdate: January 2020

Airtime:

Synopsis:

It's about a violent crimes detective named Cha Young Jin, who lost her closest friend when she was younger at the hands of a serial killer. 

Cast:

Kim Seo Hyung as Cha Young Ji

Ryu Deok Hwan as Lee Sun Woo

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION I

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1

Kim Seo Hyung Confirms For Upcoming Police Drama As Solo Lead

Aug 28, 2019
by R. Jun
c0a9bf503da8453f91f1fed9a40aaada.jpeg?s=

Actress Kim Seo Hyung (“SKY Castle“) has confirmed for the upcoming SBS drama “Nobody Knows” (literal title).

Kim Seo Hyung will be taking on the solo lead role of a violent crimes detective named Cha Young Jin, who lost her closest friend when she was younger at the hands of a serial killer. Nineteen years later, when the killings begin again, she begins a hunt of her own.

Also in talks for the drama is actor Ryu Deok Hwan (“Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo“), who has been offered the role of a middle school science teacher named Lee Sun Woo.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348546wpp/kim-seo-hyung-confirms-for-upcoming-police-drama-as-solo-lead

I am glad that she confirmed. I`ve always wanted to see strong woman centric crime show.

• Like 3

Oh I found the thread. I was looking to see if there's one. 

On 8/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, larus said:

I am glad that she confirmed. I`ve always wanted to see strong woman centric crime show.

@larus Yup. I like Shin Min Ah in Aide, I like Nana in Justice. Not women centric drama but with  strong female characters. Women characters that think and take matters in their own hands and not pushovers.

I wonder who's going to play the serial killer. Oh I'm missing *coughs* Uhm Ki Joon. :P 

• Like 3