Network: SBS

Genre: Crime

Episodes: 16

Airdate: March 2nd - April 21st, 2020

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST

Director: Lee Jung Hum

Writer: Kim Eun Hyang

Synopsis:

It's about a violent crimes detective named Cha Young Jin, who lost her closest friend when she was younger at the hands of a serial killer. 

Cast:

Kim Seo Hyung as Cha Young Ji

Ryu Deok Hwan as Lee Sun Woo

Park Hoon as Baek Sang Ho

Ahn Ji Ho as Go Eun Ho

Teasers:

Spoiler

press conf

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION I

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 6

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다 - Kim Seo Hyung - Premieres in 2020

Kim Seo Hyung Confirms For Upcoming Police Drama As Solo Lead

Aug 28, 2019
by R. Jun
c0a9bf503da8453f91f1fed9a40aaada.jpeg?s=

Actress Kim Seo Hyung (“SKY Castle“) has confirmed for the upcoming SBS drama “Nobody Knows” (literal title).

Kim Seo Hyung will be taking on the solo lead role of a violent crimes detective named Cha Young Jin, who lost her closest friend when she was younger at the hands of a serial killer. Nineteen years later, when the killings begin again, she begins a hunt of her own.

Also in talks for the drama is actor Ryu Deok Hwan (“Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo“), who has been offered the role of a middle school science teacher named Lee Sun Woo.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348546wpp/kim-seo-hyung-confirms-for-upcoming-police-drama-as-solo-lead

I am glad that she confirmed. I`ve always wanted to see strong woman centric crime show.

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Oh I found the thread. I was looking to see if there's one. 

On 8/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, larus said:

I am glad that she confirmed. I`ve always wanted to see strong woman centric crime show.

@larus Yup. I like Shin Min Ah in Aide, I like Nana in Justice. Not women centric drama but with  strong female characters. Women characters that think and take matters in their own hands and not pushovers.

I wonder who's going to play the serial killer. Oh I'm missing *coughs* Uhm Ki Joon. :P 

• Like 6

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다 - Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST - Kim Seo Hyung & Ryu Deok Hwan - Premieres in March

January 2 2020

Teaser trailer #1 for SBS drama series “Nobody Knows”

Nobody_Knows-KD-tp1.jpg

Teaser trailer #1 added for SBS drama series “Nobody Knows” starring Kim Seo-Hyung, Ryu Deok-Hwan, & Park Hoon. Around the 10 second mark of teaser trailer #1, Kim Seo-Hyung’s voice appears and she states in Korean “This will be my last case.” Meanwhile, above is a character poster of Kim Seo-Hyung in the drama series. She plays Detective Cha Young-Jin. Caption on her character poster states in Korean “I will find you.”

“Nobody Knows” first airs March, 2020 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-1-for-sbs-drama-series-nobody-knows

• Like 7

Watch: Kim Seo Hyung Is A Protector Of Children In 1st Teaser For Upcoming Police Drama

Jan 2, 2020
by L. Kim
30d6bcaacbb7498a8b1aa207e9408614.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming police drama “Nobody Knows” (literal title) has revealed its first teaser!

“Nobody Knows” tells the story of kids on the borderline whose lives might have changed if they had been surrounded by good adults. It also follows the adults who wanted to protect those children.

The teaser starts off with two teenage girls walking through the forest. Kim Si Eun asks, “What if we dig under the dirt and find a corpse?” and her friend Kim Sae Ron replies, “That’s ridiculous.” However, Kim Sae Ron soon bursts into tears, and viewers can sense that there is something mysterious happening in town.

One female voice asks Cha Young Jin (Kim Seo Hyung), “Are you going to continue living like this? Is catching that man all you’re going to think about?” Cha Young Jin responds, “I’m a cop. That’s my job. This is going to be my last case.”

Cha Young Jin then comes to the rescue of a little boy after he reports that a man is hurting his mother. The little boy gratefully comments, “You’re my hero.”

More mysterious chaos ensues with the murder of a young boy, and Cha Young Jin is determined to find out the truth.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374861wpp/watch-kim-seo-hyung-is-a-protector-of-children-in-1st-teaser-for-upcoming-police-drama

• Like 6

On 1/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Tagging @triplem @nrllee @bedifferent @taeunfighting @Ellander88

Interested to watch? Who else to tag?

Hey, thanks for tagging! 

I will include this on my list. 

I haven't been active on any other theads for quite some time, though there are several dramas I am currently watching. Let's see if I will crawl out from my cave for this one. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다 - Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST - Kim Seo Hyung & Ryu Deok Hwan - Premieres on March 2nd

Watch: Kim Seo Hyung And Ryu Deok Hwan Are Adults Determined To Save Children In New Police Drama

Feb 7, 2020
by J. Lim

22d4b302160f4bdba2537514cffcaee0.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming police drama “Nobody Knows” (literal title) has shared first stills of the main characters and a new teaser video ahead of the drama’s premiere!

“Nobody Knows” tells the story of adults who try their best, driven with the desire to protect children at risk whose lives might have changed if they had been surrounded by good adults.

Kim Seo Hyung plays Cha Young Jin, the team leader for an investigative unit at the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. After getting swept up in a shocking murder case at the age of 18, she dedicates her life to solving the case and 19 years later, she is faced with the same scenario but as an adult who may be able to save the children who get involved.

The stills show Kim Seo Hyung standing in the middle of a forest alone, no expression on her face and a charismatic aura emanating from her. The production staff shared, “Kim Seo Hyung is an amazing actress with great charisma. She has shown so much affection and passion for the character and drama, and was completely immersed in her character from the day we started filming. We were holding our breath as we watched her work.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381752wpp/watch-kim-seo-hyung-and-ryu-deok-hwan-are-adults-determined-to-save-children-in-new-police-drama

• Like 4