[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I would believe that she would think that it’s eunho who is the one that opened it? Since he opened it before.

I don't recall him taking the keys to unlock?

He sort of stood in front of the door and opened it?

So I would assume it was unlocked first and it didn't come across anyone's mind that why is it unlocked?

Young Jin had earlier established to Eunho that she is gonna keep the door locked.

So I can't understand why would Eunho defy that and still not feel guilty for unlocking it.

I'll do a rewatch again later.

Just couldn't get over this. Lol

Sometimes.  I tends to overthink the silly and probably unrelated things in drama. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

About the opened door... I don't think much about it. She was just looking at that door not being closed properly and went into some thinking. Eunho never knew where the key was so he couldn't open/enter it a second time. The first time was just by luck that she did not close the door properly and he entered.

If someone can point to the exact minute, I will do a rewatch, but for now, no time to go through the whole episode again.

edit: Found it, middle of ep.2. After watching again, I don't get the impression that she thought Eunho opening/entering it. She just commented that the door is opened again. Maybe something wrong with the door, that although she seems to have locked it, it just not staying locked and swing opened.

• Like 7

*whisper* the serial killer could be monitoring Young Jin and entered her house.

He has a photo of her.... and he knows her name.... *whisper*

But yes. I might have over reacted and over think in case it's some clues.  Lol

:)

Edit:

Rewatching it now.

Episode 1 at 25:09, after Eunho read a paragraph of the book.. he stood in front of the door and the door was already unlocked!!!

So.... ok ok..not panic.

Maybe it's just irrelevant and our curious Eunho entered the room and saw the wall and got scared.

Part of the storyline. As per the script.

Nothing to speculate. Afterall, the background music wasn't suspenseful or anything... so should be nothing.

Chill... I'll be chill..... 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

I am sad that EunHo have to die...I thought he was 1 of the main character 

I actually don´t think he´s going to die.

In the long preview it looks like he's going to end up in hospital with serious condition.  But that I don't know if he survives though this drama.

THEY Talk about drama and they have funny competitions!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I initially thought this was about looking for the serial killer, but he is dead.  Now it seems to be similar to Beautiful World, a story about school bullying or something.

So the school is affiliated with the church via the foundation.  The crazed pastor and the murdered lady were from the church, that's the connection.

• Like 5

Same here. After watching episode 2.

cr: as tag

Reminds us of that famous line from "Taken"

So here's wat I think and my theory again.

The powers that be:   Shingsun current chairmam.  The future chairman. (teacher SW) only if the bro in law chairman think SW is ready and good enough.  Hmmm....

Shingsung Middle school has foundation ran by the New Life Chuch who's member Lee Hee Jung was murdered by serial killer Seo Sang Woo.

Base from the scenes

New Life chruch chairman and Shingsun middle school chairman are worried with murder investigation going on.. police might unearth something that's not related to the murder.  (usual case: corruption, cover up for something, etc). Hmmm.

Meanwhile... I'm going to assume the person who collapsed on the bridge  (the one Eunho help) knows something.. or is a member, or is trying save himself from someone powerful.. or is a "con".  He gave the blue New Life book  and told Eunho to keep it and he will get it back soon.  It's the same book that victim Lee Jin was holding.

The other chuch group..One Life Foundation  is the one ran by it's chairman Baek Sang Ho (the over eager guy who gave the speech). He wanted to know when  SW will take over chairmanship of  Shingsung

So it would seem that all bad deeds, cover up, the murder tied to New Life Church  and Shingsung Foundation. One Life Foundation.

But here's what I'm a little grey and confused. So what's really going on  with the three main high school students; Eunho, Min Sung, Dong Myung.

Eunho is bullied and jumps from rooftop. Min Sung is rich and timid quiet. Dong Myung is.. the one who wants money from Eunho

So what happens now to Young Jin? If my theory is correct.....

She's going to still dig deep because she'll see a loophole, she'll see the New Life book given to Eunho. She will connect to and trace  and discover something which will make her a target.

@ktcjdrama@mrsj3n about the door. It's always lock. She'd never leave it open. YJ must have left it accidentally (I doubt).

@cherriesblue For this drama don't want main story arc to be looking for serial killer than  shift to  school bullying. But I don't mind watching Yoon Chan Young. I want to see more scenes from him. 

Kim Seo Hyung! Can we have her and Joo Ji Hoon in future dranma? dramagods please.

cr:as tag

cr: as tag

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jongski said:

about the door. It's always lock. She'd never leave it open.

The first time round was not locked (pulled shut) properly though, so Eun Ho could push it open and enter. I doubt he would want to enter the second time. Anyway, it’s probably not an important detail, although I feel that it could be indicating that YJ cannot keep it locked away now but must deal with the cases. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

The school foundations, the new life church looks like a cult with Powerful freaks , why Sun woo wouldn’t be ready to run foundation, what other bad thing they dealing with in the foundation , they most be scamming people :D

5e6202e4eae40673229185.gif?download

15834583591583458353.gif

15834585221583458453.gif

Is this sun woo father 

Spoiler

15834590881583459086.gif

• Like 6

for high school, he got a lot of money , watering plants don’t pay that much right :D
15834595771583459550.gif

15834599061583459894.gif

15834596911583459682.gif
poor guy who hurt him , Seeing any scars in hand is freaking me , was their fail attempt on him 

Spoiler

15834601771583460170.gif

• Like 5

ÒEverything is pretty cryptic and can't wait for more to reveal.

Why was Eunho asking his friend to confess?

Why was Eunho the "prey" for his senior?

Why was the mother's boyfriend asking Eunho if he still has it?

Who took his bag?

Aargh. Do agree that this has the Beautiful World type of story with regards to school bullying although it is pretty much true on what's going on in the real life.

And the Church cult thingy and the so called foundation and linkage...

And then every adult looking just so suspicious 

• Like 4

I've just watched both episode. Things were a bit slow in the first and then it felt like everything went all over the place. There's this stigmata killer then the school bullying stuff and some shady goings on with New Life Church and the Foundation. At this point i'cant figure it out yet. I hope it will become clear in the coming episode. Anyway i don't think Eun Ho died but seriously injured, that reminds me of the drama Class of Lies. 

• Like 4

Why was Eunho asking his friend to confess?

he cheated in exams , probably his mom give him papers to pass with high mark , he shared his secret with him :D

but who selling the exam papers  :phew:

15834926791583492675.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Finally had the chance to watch episodes 1 and 2 last night. I thought the first episode did a really good job developing the character of Young Jin. I got a good sense of her character right from the start. I felt the same with Eun Ho. It was really touching to see two lonely people bond with each other. So, what happened to Eun Ho at the end of 2 was very tough to see. Another loss for Young Jin is just so sad. I assume we’ll see more of Sun Woo in the upcoming episodes as she tries to get to the bottom of everything. Would love to see more interaction between the two.

About the serial killer, since Seo Sang Won’s DNA was not found on Su Jung’s cards, is it correct that Young Jin doesn’t believe that he is the real culprit? Or is it that there is more than one killer? I am a bit confused about this part. Also, everyone looks so suspicious.

• Like 7

On 3/7/2020 at 4:03 AM, taeunfighting said:

About the serial killer, since Seo Sang Won’s DNA was not found on Su Jung’s cards, is it correct that Young Jin doesn’t believe that he is the real culprit? Or is it that there is more than one killer? I am a bit confused about this part. Also, everyone looks so suspicious.

Same here  Hence the title... Nobody Knows.

SSW  made the dolls.  I mean maybe not him personally but was tasked to do so. The person who gave the six wing doll to the victim's sister was not shown. I'm wary of the SW bro in law  aka school chairman,  then there's  the New Life Foundation Chairman. They're both worried things not related to murders will be out in the open.  The voice on the phone yrs ago, doesn't give me a clue. It happened  so long the killer would've been old man...or could be related to?

Below is the scene (sub) where   high school Young Jin was talking to the serial killer in Ep 1.  She was the original target.

So in this poster.. one of them a culprit..or could be related to the crime. Or maybe not.

credit on photo

ESUMhxGUcAIxOh3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nobody Knows: Episode 1

by Sunny

NobodyKnows01_02-00048.jpg

Nobody Knows is an intense thriller centered around a 19-year-old murder case that has defined our heroine detective’s life. As a bit of a true-crime nut with a passion for badass female leads, this drama snuggled nicely into my wheelhouse, but I wasn’t prepared to be so thoroughly absorbed with not only a fascinating serial killer, but the life our detective has carved for herself in the wake of her best friend’s gruesome death… and her determination to catch the person responsible, no matter the cost.

[Not-so-Fun Fact Corner: Prior to 2015, South Korea had a statute of limitations of 25 years on murder cases (which had been extended in 2007 from the initial 15-year limit). The abolishment of the statute is called the Tae-wan Law – named after the tragic death of a 6-year-old boy in 1999 – and applies to all first-degree murders committed after 2000. Any murders committed prior to 2000, second-degree murders, manslaughter, or resulting from an accident, are not included in the revision.]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/nobody-knows-episode-1/

Nobody Knows: Episode 2

by Sunny

NobodyKnows02-00175.jpg

Our heroine has come face-to-face with a man seemingly responsible for the stigmata serial murders. Unfortunately, this encounter only births more question and the media attention that follows the discovery of the ninth stigmata serial killer victim threatens to bring light to an organization that would rather remain in the shadows. As Young-jin digs for answers, her tunnel vision may cost her more than she bargained for.

EPISODE 2: “Young-jin Crying Out in Anguish”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/nobody-knows-episode-2/

• Like 9

On 3/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, joccu said:

I actually don´t think he´s going to die.

In the long preview it looks like he's going to end up in hospital with serious condition.  But that I don't know if he survives though this drama.

THEY Talk about drama and they have funny competitions!!

wow...u r right. look like eun ho did not die. he's still in a coma...sort off i think. 

the driver that i thought threaten eunho die. it seem ;like he hung himself

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now wish ,can read about what the local viewers are saying about this drama.

• Like 6