[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다 - Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST - Kim Seo Hyung & Ryu Deok Hwan - Premieres TONIGHT

the first episode was really good.  YJ was totally rocking the hard cop/rightness cop.  She kept the promise.

Still looking the serial killer.

what is it about religion and murder?

Eun Ho is really a mystery. he is definitely bullied at school or there is definitely something off. I think he found some cheating or something but without subs I can't be certain.

But the think that got me thinking is about the higlight preview and today's episode is that is some going to try kill him bc the school stuff or bc he found himself linked with the stranger man who he saved. ( the man I think is from the church and I think he has some evidency to something or maybe he even witnessed the latest murder)

• Like 5

The voice of the young Killer sounds sooo damn familiar,that of a young actor i heard but can’t pinpoint it,it’s so frustrating….also the man Eun Ho saved is sooo creepy,his saving sounded more like him being in serious danger(guess he is part of the Stigmata fanatics)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Where is this available, sinc eit isn't on Netflix?

It's at viki.

Wow at the ratings. Now all I wish is my interest in this drama does not loose all the hyped up I was going on about before it started. I need to watch with subs now later today.

Also today we are going to get this Kim Saeron wow!!!

https://twitter.com/lkimsaeron/status/1234710523838492674?s=20

• Like 4

what I find intresting is that the serial killer stop killing after Sojung and almost 20 years pasted after he started again.

Why did he stop? And why he decided to kill again? And is the killer really the priest? or someone else?

• Like 5

Wow! I'm hooked!  This is not even OCN drama.The type of genre/ story plot I like. Mystery crime thriller! whodunit.   15 minutes in the episode, I immediately know it's good. And Kim Seo Hyung.. there is reason why I like her much. She's amazing in Sky Castle, and this drama.. going to showcase her good acting again.

So I finished episode 1.  I'm already forming theories who could be the ''Stigmata serial killer''.  Theory 1,  the killer or  the mastermind of the killer know's somebody form the police department.  Theory 2, it's could be related to or coul be  wih school's current chairman (brother in law of Teacher  Sun Woo), Maybe the former chaiman (Father of SW). Theory 3,  somebody from the Church of New Life.  But is it Seo Sang Won ( the one in rooftop  face to face and taunting Young Jin)  the one who made the six wing dolls  that was given to the  younger sister of Young Jin best friend  (who was the last serial killer's victim).  Yes he made it but did not say he was the one who gave the doll. In the roof toop he's got bloody hands.. is he going to jump and die? will Young Jin let him go and  bring to justice the heinous crimes commited 20  years ago? Theory 4, the person who collapsed on the bridge that Eunho help.  So 4 theories already and this is only the espiode 1.

As for Eunho, the high school boy,  I have a feeling he will be the serial killer's  new victim. Eunho seems to be the weakness of Young Jin. They have a strong bond. They live in the same apartment complex. When Eunho was a child (8 or 9 yrs old) always just stays outside  wait on the stairs while his mother and boyfriend does something inside their unit. When his mother was geting beat up by the boyfriend, Young Jin came  to their unit and apprehend the boyfriend,  stopping the beatings. She was already in the Seoul PD. After that,  Eunho would always wait for her on the stairs. He does stuff for her like watering her plants. ( since YJ lives alone) he would do simpl house task for her and this continued till the present day, even as a high schooler.

Eunho  seems to be bullied at school  but I'm not exaxctly sure what is the deail with the other boy (Han Min Seong), the one  he met in the school roof top. And then there's  Yoon Chan Young character,  Ju Dong Myeong  the other high school boy who threteaned the bullies to leave Eunho and said Eunho is his  prey.  Eunho Gave him money. I don't now for what.  So the high school boy's story arc, I'm not sure yet.

One thing I have to say.. the  three main high school boys in this drama, they are played by real young actors

Ahn Ji Ho playes Eunho is 15 yrs old. 

Yoon Jae Young plays Min Seong  is14 yrs old.

Yoon Chan Young plays Dong Myeong is 18 yrs old.

Teacher SW (Ryu Deok Hwan, main lead) seems a good teacher, laid back. Pretty much quiet alone. It's only the episode one so cannot  make up my mind about how his character's going shape up.  Maybe he's going to help Young Jin, and Eunho.

Going to wait for sub of episode 2 so I can understand better. and have mre theories. 

This probably is my current fav drama.  It's so OCN but it's not. Thanks Viki for the sub!

Edit to add: All twts post credit to owners as tag

This cleansed our souls.

I know right! One of my favorite young actors! Yoon Chan Young.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

what was eunho involved with? Did he keep the money safe for someone or was it something else?

and the blue book that he got from the stranger?  does it some evidence or is it evidence? but for what?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The body shape of the guy and his voice sounded and looked like sun woo to me:sweatingbullets: 

Anywyas, I love how sun woo enter the class 10 secs and end class like that:joy:if my classes are like this, I wouldn’t mind one bit 

Nah,it's 100% not the voice of Ryu Deok Hwan,...If they don't bring a wow twist it screams Park Hoon as the villain of the story in team with the fanatics of Stigmata (New Life Church,Fundation etc)...The actor that plays the younger version of the Killer sounds very familiar like mentioned but don't think he is listed on the info to keep him unknown.i've heard his voice before but can't remember where...Ryu Deok Hwan voice is easy to recognize,at least for me so i'm sure he isin't his at all

• Like 6

Credit to the twitter op who uploaded the pics.

But really it's so lovely the aesthetic of these two episodes. I'.ve seen a few more on twitter about the aesthetics. Also this show seems to be using a lot of bird's eye view imagery.

------------------------

I don't believe Eunho jumped himself from that building. Because prior to that looked like someone had punched him in the lips.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Ok. This was heartbreaking from the start. "Ahjumma. You're my soul." I'm ugly crying right now. I mean Eunho, why oh why? 
But i'm so in love with Kim Seo Hyung, i will watch 'Nobody Knows' no matter what till the very end.  
Even if i spend all my Kleenex supply in one go.
P.S. This ost just :wub: It so good it gives me goosebumps))

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I am sad that EunHo have to die...I thought he was 1 of the main character 

Maybe he will continue to show up in future episodes, as flashback to fill viewers in with what happened which lead to his death...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not him though.. different neck size :lol:

Well.. he grew up and expanded? :lol:

Just came across this drama and watched episode 1 and 2 in 1 go!

Absolutely love it!!!

Young Jin is the strong and powerful female cop whom I've been waiting for. Pretty tired of ditzy, clueless female cop who depended on male colleagues.

I'm in awe and admiration of this character.

If she is to just walk past me right now, I might pass out just because we are breathing the same air.:wub:

Pretty sad about Eunho.

He had such a sweet and endearing relationship with Young Jin.

The backstory of how they met and little Eunho saying Young Jin is his soul? Omg...

I feel so sad when he said "You don't know" outside the station after meeting up with Young Jin.

Yes my dear, none of us know.

Tell us! Tell us already! :tears:

As much as I have no complains on the storyline and story build up... i just can't get over the part that... as a detective,  don't she find it weird that the door that she always kept locked is open???

I mean.. you just coolly put it off and talked to Eunho when he said he had entered?

And you saw the door opened again when taking your coat.. 

So... no spider sense?? Not even common sense why it's open?

Or did I miss something?

• Like 7