[Drama 2019-2020] Stove League, 스토브리그

larus

“Stove League” Cast Faces Off In A Serious Situation In New Previews

Dec 4, 2019
by P. Lee

71e3c727e49e4df7ab8ea6e0bef4ab88.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Stove League” released new stills of Namgoong Min, Park Eun Bin, Jo Byeong Gyu, Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Soo Jin, Kim Do Hyun, and Park Jin Woo gathered together in a serious environment for the new general manager’s first presentation.

Namgoong Min plays Baek Seung Su, the new general manager of the last place baseball team who is known to bring wins. Park Eun Bin plays Lee Se Young, Korea’s only female and youngest team manager. Jo Byeong Gyu plays Han Jae Hee, an employee of the management team from a wealthy family. Lee Joon Hyuk plays Go Se Hyuk, the team leader of Dreams Scout. Kim Soo Jin plays Im Mi Sun, the team leader of Dreams’ marketing team. Kim Do Hyun plays Yoo Kyung Taek, the team leader of Dreams’ strategic planning team. Park Jin Woo plays Byeon Chi Hoon, team leader of Dreams’ marketing team.

The stills show Namgoong Min, Park Eun Bin, Jo Byeong Gyu, Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Soo Jin, Kim Do Hyun, and Park Jin Woo gathered together as Namgoong Min makes his first presentation as the new team manager. The staff have their guard up as Baek Seung Su, who is known to bring wins to every sports team he manages, presents his new strategy.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1369473wpp/stove-league-cast-faces-off-in-a-serious-situation-in-new-previews

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Only one week for the premiere... The title is already changed in Wiki also!!! Hot Stove League...

And it's tagged under sports genre!!! But I don't mind if we have a love line between the leads.. :D Namgoong Min & Park Eun Bin look good together!!!

EK7qe4KXkAANPlB.png

EK5uo4VVAAEfFhS.jpg

EK7qe4CX0AABNe4.png

• Like 6

Watch: Park Eun Bin And Namgoong Min Team Up To Succeed In “Stove League”

Dec 7, 2019
by L. Kim

96e49e6d84b34c4fba9e52b9feabce0e.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming drama “Stove League” has released a new teaser of the ups and downs Namgoong Min and Park Eun Bin will face!

“Stove League” will tell the story of a baseball team called Dreams who come in dead last and have reached a point where even their fans don’t shed a tear at their loss anymore. Baek Seung Su (Namgoong Min) comes in as the new general manager to try and change things.

The new teaser starts off with Lee Se Young (Park Eun Bin) shedding tears as she wonders if she should give up on something that will never succeed. The Dreams leave the field with lowered heads while Han Jae Hee (Jo Byung Kyu) tiredly takes off the head of his mascot costume.

While everyone is on the verge of giving up, Baek Seung Su attempts to ignite their motivation by asking, “Is there really no reason for you to be desperate?” However, Baek Seung Su’s back looks heavy as he walks towards the field, and he admits, “If I become weak, the people around me will have a hard time.”

Lee Se Young sharply demands, “Are you going ahead with this while just realizing the responsibility?,” and Baek Seung Su claims, “We wish to become people who will be able to protect those around us.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1370124wpp/watch-park-eun-bin-and-namgoong-min-team-up-to-succeed-in-stove-league

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Namgoong Min, Park Eun Bin, And More Dream Of Success In New “Stove League” Posters

Dec 11, 2019
by S. Cho

df5f893e458f4604802ef8e9b3d323e0.jpeg?s=

Upcoming SBS drama “Stove League” has revealed two main posters!

“Stove League,” starring Namgoong Min, Park Eun Bin, Jo Byeong Gyu, Jo Han Sun, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Kim Soo Jin, tells the story of a pitiful baseball team called Dreams who have lost the sympathy of even their fans. Namgoong Min plays Baek Seung Su, who comes in as the team’s new general manager to switch things up.

In the first poster, the main cast are powerfully walking out from a narrow alley behind the dugout. Despite being management team members, they all look as determined as if they were the players themselves. The captions on the poster read, “There are no rules or referees” and “The hot winter story in the shadows of the fancy ground.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1370771wpp/namgoong-min-park-eun-bin-and-more-dream-of-success-in-new-stove-league-posters

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Well..! The premiere is tomorrow & dear @larus friend, when is the press con??? Did they already hold it?! Can't really wait to see both Namgoong Min & Park Eun Bin in public!! :) May be the press con is also tomorrow!

And I love the cheer up poster... Namgoong Min is looking really cute smiling there..! :wub: So is Park Eun Bin!!! Looking forward for the first ep... And I have the feeling that this is gonna be so fun with all the cast! :thumbsup:

ELVE2NkVAAAkSX2.jpg

ELVE2NmVUAAu7H7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 12/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, gm4queen said:

Well..! The premiere is tomorrow & dear @larus friend, when is the press con??

It was today.

Pictures

20191213152842487836_0_777_517.jpg

2019121316028069167_1.jpg

1VS1LG9OMG_1.jpg

https://m.sedaily.com/NewsView/1VS1LG9OMG#_enliple

Actor Jang Won-hyung was cast on SBS Stove League

20191213153153_5df3305944e0e_1.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/201912134642I

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019-2020] Stove League, 스토브리그 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

Thanks a lot dear @larus chingu for the press con pics! Yes, they are all beautiful, specially Park Eun Bin! She looks mature here in short hair & dress! Namgoong Min is as elegant as always! And since you've posted a lot of their pics, I am posting the video from the press con... Tagging my dear @Alice Mendoza & @parkeunbinchoidaniel friends as well!!! :)

Ha ha ha... Got some hot pics though...! :wub: :D

ELq9mmUWwAAqVla.jpg

ELphQI-U0AAMZyM.jpg

Spoiler

ELpm_4IWwAAwCqa.jpg

ELpOUQ2XkAAgMF3.jpg

ELpSmKrUEAA-_UC.jpg

ELpSmKNU8AAXQor.jpg

ELpSmJsU0AA_PyL.jpg

ELpSmJ1VAAA7I66.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
Got some hot pics to add...!
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Firstly, thank you very much, @larus Chingu for setting up this discussion thread!!

Thanks a lot dear @larus chingu for the press con pics! Yes, they are all beautiful, specially Park Eun Bin! She looks mature here in short hair & dress! Namgoong Min is as elegant as always! And since you've posted a lot of their pics, I am posting the video from the press con... Tagging my dear @Alice Mendoza 

@gm4queen - Hi my Dear!! I am Alice but I’m gonna comment using this Soompi account instead!! I just watched the first & second episodes - and the storyline is hooking me in even though I am not that interested in sports genre dramas! But NMG had posted on his IG to remind us that the drama is NOT just about baseball!! Looking very much forward to the next episodes tonight - but the subtitles will only be out tomorrow!! 
And, yes, a little romance won’t hurt!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Already watched the first eps & I am really pretty impressed! As usual, Nam goong Min rocks with his clear voice, straight-forward attitude & the strong personality! I love his character here! :) Looks like he is doing all the house chores & taking care of a disabled family member! And Park Eun Bin has gotten prettier than she was in the Ghost Detective last year!!! And I love her active character here so much! :wub: And looks like she has a background story with her father or someone that she's not giving up this lousy team ever! 

And oh god.. I guess our new handsome general manager has got a villain right from the very first day.. Can't wait to see more of these interesting characters! And I think I've found a fav K-drama to watch after a long time...! It's so great that this series doesn't have any personal family matters! This is so refreshing & the plot is also unique! :)

And so glad to see @Guyangi_Dalpeongi friend here as a fan of Namgoong Min!!! And looking forward to see Park Eun Bin fan @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend here as well...! And hope more fans will join here as we go ahead with the eps..!

Love for Namgoong Min at the press con... :wub:

ELqxKZlUwAAkOjI.jpg

A pic from EunBin Taiwan fan club.. :wub: She has changed in to another outfit!!!

ELswbeKVUAEWmgi.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13c147384de44746ab5a92513263bef1.jpeg?s=

“Stove League” Starring Namgoong Min And Park Eun Bin Kicks Off With Solid Ratings

Dec 14, 2019
by R. Jun

SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Stove League” is officially here!

“Stove League,” which stars Namgoong MinPark Eun BinJo Byeong Gyu, and more, tells the story of a pitiful baseball team called Dreams that has lost the sympathy of even its fans. Namgoong Min plays Baek Seung Su, the team’s new general manager who comes in to switch things up.

The drama’s first episodes aired December 13, and according to Nielsen Korea, the two parts recorded averages of 3.3 and 5.5 percent viewership nationwide. In its most-viewed minute, the drama peaked at 7 percent.

Meanwhile, in cable broadcasting, JTBC’s “Chocolate,” starring Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kye Sang, recorded 4.4 percent viewership.

View the full article here

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Namgoong Min And Park Eun Bin Face Danger On The Road In “Stove League”

Dec 14, 2019
by L. Kim

a2db7aa5a29d4826b59324b872845772.jpeg?s=

SBS’s new drama “Stove League” has shared intriguing stills of Namgoong Min and Park Eun Bin trapped in the middle of the road.

“Stove League” tells the story of a pitiful baseball team called Dreams that has lost the sympathy of even its fans. Namgoong Min plays Baek Seung Su, the team’s new general manager who comes in to switch things up. Park Eun Bin stars as Lee Se Young, the only female baseball team manager in Korea who has been in charge of Dreams for 10 years.

The new stills show Baek Seung Su and Lee Se Young stuck in a car in the middle of the road. What’s even worse is that they are surrounded by mysterious men. There is a scar on Baek Seung Su’s face, and he looks like he’s about to lose his temper any moment. On the other hand, Lee Se Young is gripping onto the steering wheel with a tense expression on her face. Their dangerous situation raises questions about the identity of the men who have trapped them in the car.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1371521wpp/namgoong-min-and-park-eun-bin-face-danger-on-the-road-in-stove-league

• Like 2
  • Love 3