Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Leverage, 레버리지

I have completed eps 5 - finally I feel that the drama is getting its groove.  Somehow it took me awhile because the first few eps felt a little messy . But once Tae Joon was out of jail , got his act together and they worked on that investment scam, I began to enjoy the drama. They are finally looking like a team  My favourite character remains JHB's Soo Kyung.   What I was surprised though was that I thought that the drama was building some romance between Roy and NB...but suddenly that seems to have been cut off, and the focus is on NB and Ui Sung.  Really strange

• Like 2

Watching Ep 7. Even though the next setup is about the old folks home, there are quite a few laugh out moments.

I am loving this show more and more!

GPWXT2.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

End of eps 6 was good ! Did not expect the commissioner to test TJ that way. It definitely raised the stakes and the team is really tested now on whether they can do things on the fly !  

While I believe the other 3 have a more bubbly personality & provide the comedy , I particularly enjoy the scenes of TJ & Roy especially when they get down to business . I like it when it’s two of  them discussing more serious things . 

Also kim Kwon fight scenes are :blush:

BTS

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I laughed so much RR and JS were working in the nursing home with the alias name choi moonsik and Park jaehyung( they were Kim kwon and yeon hoi hyeon names in the marry my now drama)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 11/7/2019 at 8:42 PM, joccu said:

I laughed so much RR and JS were working in the nursing home with the alias name choi moonsik and Park jaehyung( they were Kim kwon and yeon hoi hyeon names in the marry my now drama)

I am so glad you brought this up or I would not have understood the inside joke! :lol:

I am all caught up now. Eps 7 and 8 were great. Some exciting close calls and a good dose of comedy. I was laughing my head off at Soo Kyung's scenes  romancing the old man.  The team is really working well together and it was hilarious when they were all trying to hide from TJ  the fact that they want the old man's money.

Okay so that old friend of TJ does not seem trustworthy ...could he be the one that set TJ up with regards to his son?

BTS stills

OST 3

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

According to this Twitter handle , there were  no new episodes this week. :unsure:  They did a compilation special of the earlier episodes. Eps 9 & 10 will be shown the coming weekend 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oh my god someone is right about who is the Director! 

He is so creepy! LTJ is chosen for a reason. He know LTJ is vulnerable and willing to do anything for his son. Everything is planned out by the Director.

• Like 3

On 11/18/2019 at 2:19 PM, Blackend said:

Oh my god someone is right about who is the Director! 

He is so creepy! LTJ is chosen for a reason. He know LTJ is vulnerable and willing to do anything for his son. Everything is planned out by the Director.

It was obvious from the start that he’s friend was the evil mastermind. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

It was obvious from the start that he’s friend was the evil mastermind. 

Yes it wasn't secret but I don't understand how can he do this  with a kid of woman who he loves?

• Like 3

I liked how they wrapped up the last case- the one of the nursing home using the Prisoner's Dilemma to get father and son to spill the beans -  no love lost there between the two :lol: . That particular job has been my favourite thus far especially the scenes of Soo Kyung romancing the old man - it was hilarious. SK's acting skills has proven to be most invaluable to the team ( of course everyone has their role and importance) , but I particularly look forward to what "role" she will have to take on each job.  I kind of like the idea of the drama hinting at a potential romance between her and Tae Joon.  I do think  she holds a torch for or is fond of TJ , and clearly knows him well . So it was nice that they addressed it casually when she said it is obvious when she likes someone and playfully tapped his shoulders before running off. 

The current job has become personal and is probably the season ending case . While  I think most of us have been speculating  that TJ' s friend is the one behind the Mirae drugs, it was still sad to see that he could betray his friend the way he did . I can understand that the betrayal that TJ feels  probably led to him to  throw caution to the wind and  appear as the witness to the case. It will be interesting to see if this time his emotions will get the better of him the way it did the very first time .

( I wonder if they will have multiple seasons as I think I would not mind watching . Ratings are decent for TV Chosun but rumours online mentioned production issues led to last week's episodes getting postponed to this week ) 

• Like 2

well I hope the rumours aren't true. But then again it isn't first time that it has happened in korean drama business.

Back to the drama. I was laughing so much that RR was nurse again. :lol: 

The thing about TJ friend. iIT really wasn't suprise that he is the mastermind but the question is what he want? I mean he is helping the canditate. If the canditate win what TJ friend is going to gain? More money and power I think. But sometimes I just hope that It would be something else.  But then again the villlains usually wants power and money.  they become more creedier and that is usually their downfall if there is ever a downfall..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Yes it wasn't secret but I don't understand how can he do this  with a kid of woman who he loves?

He’s just plain evil i guess lol

• Like 2

The childhood friend seems to be a megalomaniac and a psychopath. He is really ruthless. I had the impression that he resents LTJ as he complained about LTJ's arrogance. Maybe he has a inferiority complex when it comes to LTJ.

So the con team has been conned, however we know that LTJ will defeat the villain.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

So the con team has been conned, however we know that LTJ will defeat the villain.

Somehow I saw that coming. I had this inkling that something would go wrong and I was right. 

• Like 2