Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Welcome, 어서와 - Mon & Tue - Kim Myung Soo & Shin Ye Eun - Premieres on March 30th

KBS Drama

Welcome

Seo Ji Hoon To Join INFINITEâs L And Shin Ye Eun In New Romantic Comedy

Original title: 어서와

Network: KBS

Episodes:

Genre: Fantasy

Airdate: 2020

Airtime: Mon & Tue

Plot:

“Welcome” is an upcoming drama based on a webtoon of the same title and tells the story of a cat who can transform into a human and his owner.

Cast:

Kim Myung Soo as Hong Jo

Shin Ye Eun

Seo Ji Hoon

source: soompi

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

I'm super excited about this drama. Not only because it could potentially be Myungsoo's last drama project before enlisting, but also because out of all the actors out there, I simply cannot see anyone playing a man who turns into a cat better than Myungsoo. Those who have followed him in his career are aware of how cat-like he can be in his mannerisms, not to mention that he's always been a cat-lover, raising his own Russian Blue as well as volunteering for a cat shelter in Korea. For this reason, I think he's going to do a splendid job with this role.

Asides from that, it seems that while Park Eun-bin was initially in talks to play the leading lady, it might not be the case anymore, considering she's been confirmed to star in the upcoming drama  Stove League

At this point, I'm wondering who they'll cast to play the owner of the kitty. Do any of you have any favourites?

Also, to the OT, I believe air date for this drama has been confirmed  for March 2nd. Perhaps this can be added to the date?

• Like 2

c02c4237af0a49428af76298b9d03de5.jpeg?s=

INFINITE’s L Confirmed To Star In New KBS Drama

Aug 26, 2019
by L. Kim

INFINITE’s L (Kim Myung Soo) is now confirmed for a new drama that he was previously in talks for!

On August 26, production company Gil Pictures stated, “Actor Kim Myung Soo has confirmed his appearance in KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Welcome.’ Casting of the other lead actors is now in its final stages, and we will begin shooting within this year.”

“Welcome” is an upcoming drama based on a webtoon of the same title and tells the story of a cat who can transform into a human and his owner.

more: https://www.soompi.com/article/1348199wpp/infinites-l-confirmed-to-star-in-new-kbs-drama

P. S. the company's name is actually "Gill Pictures".

• Like 2

It looks like we have a leading lady!  

Shin Ye Eun will be playing Kim Sol Ah, the puppy-like young woman who adopts Hong Jo. 

I've never heard of her but she looks beautiful. Since there's time, I might check out her previous dramas to get to know her. 

• Like 1

So Myungsoo (L) will be a cat and the owner is going to be Seo Jihoon!! edit actually the female lead is the owner of the cat I suppose!!

I'm ready for the cat give trouble to it's owner!! lol and when it gets in trouble it do this to owner!

infinite, L, and myungsoo image

I need to find a better gif of him doing aegyo!!

tumblr_oouomtlohg1vvm0fio1_400.gifvcredit

l aegyo (gif created by minjiya)credit : soompi

and soompi article says ' I love L. I also love cats. So all of my aegyo dreams came true when I saw this: "

Now we will see him in a drama as a cat! Oh wow!!! I 'm excited!!

• Like 1