[Drama 2020] Meow, the Secret Boy, 어서와

0ly40

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Yes KBS confirmed it on their IG that we are left with 2 more weeks of Hong Jo. *cries*

I will miss cat Hong Jo and human Hong Jo. And if you all want to watch the English subs version of behind the scenes, you can search under "Pawie Subs" in YouTube. Its really cute and entertaining. Myungsoo is a really good actor and he behaves like a cat.

Welcome to this thread and hope you will post more!

Yes I am sad when they say it is the lowest rating in KBS drama. It really does not deserve it. I've watched other dramas that I gave up halfway but definitely not this!

Let's come here to talk about the drama after Wed's episodes! 

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have read tweets and I have seen a lot of international fans who are also hooked on the series like us too. 

(edited)

22 hours ago, Kim L said:

Thought to share this happy :wub::wub: news here^_^^_^

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_MldU1Jbrw/?igshid=18h4gc0n7609g

Congrats to actor Kim Myungsoo and Meow the Secret Boy!

https://www.kpopmap.com/most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-3rd-week-of-april/

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-dramas-on-april-2020/

New stills from KBS drama!

10 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

I can't understand in kpop article we see meow the secret boy and our miyangso on top. But other good data collection is different picture. It is so sad that people will not encourage meow type drama. In lockdown period it's a mood refreshing drama. 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:20 PM, Farina Hossain said:

I can't understand in kpop article we see meow the secret boy and our miyangso on top. But other good data collection is different picture. It is so sad that people will not encourage meow type drama. In lockdown period it's a mood refreshing drama. 

Yes I think good data collection is from Korean viewers, but let's work hard to watch his drama and publicise it as much. Tonight's episode will be a sad one. :(

Shall we all stream the drama together even though we don't understand Hangul? The steps are here.

And we did a fan support project for Myungsoo in IG... tagging him with cute kitties.

How about some pics from KBS Drama IG please don't cry Hong Jo ya.

Spoiler

I've been watching this drama and i enjoyed it a lot ! I've just watched EP10 and the story is going to be sad :(

but when the drama start developing from one to another episode, the one that always makes me curious about is the origin of cat-human-being HongJo. I just don't get it why a cat can turn into a human, and doing "human" things, even fall in love with the real human.

I hope in the next episode until the final episode, instead of just developing their story between the characters, not only will be a happy ending, but the story can explain the origin of HongJo, and the way he can live forever as human with Sol-Ah. I feel sad about HongJo :cry:

Can't wait for the next episode :dissapointed_relieved:

Yes it is ending next week. And episode 10 showed signs of Hong Jo deteriorating... I hope he's not going to die :( or maybe he will forever be a cat :( oh my god please do not do this to me again. This is the second Myungsoo drama that makes me feel like he's always struggling to be a human. 

He suddenly couldn't change back into a cat even with Sol Ah around...

Hi I'm back but I'm so sad:( seriously this drama is fantasy and romantic why it turns to be a sad one? I don't like a sad drama:( I just watch this drama because it is so sweet and fluffy but I don't think we have a happy ending for SA and HJ :(:tears:

Another thing that make me so angry is cuting parts . Why they cut 2 sweet parts that was SA and HJ had ? At least I know these two parts because I watch it but I think they cut more than 2 or 3 parts. Why they ruined drama like this !!!!!!! This is so unfair :angry:

Anyway I still hope we have a sweet and happy ending for our leads I don't want to see that HJ sacrifice his self and disappear forever:tears: and second ML get the girl<_<

2 hours ago, Silver Fall said:

Hi I'm back but I'm so sad:( seriously this drama is fantasy and romantic why it turns to be a sad one? I don't like a sad drama:( I just watch this drama because it is so sweet and fluffy but I don't think we have a happy ending for SA and HJ :(:tears:

Another thing that make me so angry is cuting parts . Why they cut 2 sweet parts that was SA and HJ had ? At least I know these two parts because I watch it but I think they cut more than 2 or 3 parts. Why they ruined drama like this !!!!!!! This is so unfair :angry:

Anyway I still hope we have a sweet and happy ending for our leads I don't want to see that HJ sacrifice his self and disappear forever:tears: and second ML get the girl<_<

Oh! My poor Hongjo:sweatingbullets: I can't see him die. He is the only person or cat who knows every person better than any other. He understands sol ah, jai soon even he understands do shik gf very well.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:51 PM, Silver Fall said:

Hi welcome back. I don't want a melodrama too :( But I'm worried Hong Jo will just die or forever be a cat because he had helped to resolve SA and JS misunderstanding...did he only exist because of this reason? 

They cut more than 2 parts but I shall not comment. 

23 hours ago, Farina Hossain said:

Oh! My poor Hongjo:sweatingbullets: I can't see him die. He is the only person or cat who knows every person better than any other. He understands sol ah, jai soon even he understands do shik gf very well.

I can't see him die too... my heart aches whenever he is in pain... but when he turns into a cat he always give that cute look I love the cat in the drama.

9 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Hi welcome back. I don't want a melodrama too :( But I'm worried Hong Jo will just die or forever be a cat because he had helped to resolve SA and JS misunderstanding...did he only exist because of this reason? 

They cut more than 2 parts but I shall not comment. 

No SA and JS have misunderstood because of HJ and because JS give no one chance to prove him/her self which is so stupid and I don't think SA came back to him like an old time and before they have that misunderstanding HJ was human in front of SA and that time SA was not alone. Doesn't make sense he disappear or back to his original form especially when they fall for each other's and HJ undrestand SA so much. I feel frustrated, director didn't fallow the webtoone because the original story was happy ending and they didn't mention the aging at original one. Why they said they make this drama from webtoone and change it completely <_<

5 hours ago, Silver Fall said:

No SA and JS have misunderstood because of HJ and because JS give no one chance to prove him/her self which is so stupid and I don't think SA came back to him like an old time and before they have that misunderstanding HJ was human in front of SA and that time SA was not alone. Doesn't make sense he disappear or back to his original form especially when they fall for each other's and HJ undrestand SA so much. I feel frustrated, director didn't fallow the webtoone because the original story was happy ending and they didn't mention the aging at original one. Why they said they make this drama from webtoone and change it completely <_<

But in this webtoon I think heroine saw him as a brother(Hong jo). There was no romantic equation between Solah and Hongjo.

4 hours ago, Farina Hossain said:

But in this webtoon I think heroine saw him as a brother(Hong jo). There was no romantic equation between Solah and Hongjo.

I don't think so because she said" it doesn't matter he is not exactly a human because he is the only reasone for me to be happy". So I don't think she liked him just like a brother.

2 hours ago, Silver Fall said:

Hide contents

I don't think so because she said" it doesn't matter he is not exactly a human because he is the only reasone for me to be happy". So I don't think she liked him just like a brother.

Did you read this full webtoon series? But somehow I think I read Sol Ah call him brother. Actually I can't remember it clearly. Anyways two more episodes left to finish, hope we can see a happy ending

22 minutes ago, Farina Hossain said:

Did you read this full webtoon series? But somehow I think I read Sol Ah call him brother. Actually I can't remember it clearly. Anyways two more episodes left to finish, hope we can see a happy ending

Yup I read it almost a week ago because of that I remember the exact dialogue :D

Yeah I really need a happy ending for this drama:tears:

Pleasssssssssssse!!!!!!

Hi everyone.  I really wish for happy ending for Sol Ah & Hong Jo as I love them together.But I am still curious how did Hong Jo cat could turn into human even from kid when he first meet Sol Ah? Is he actually a human who is cursed to turn into cat or vice versa? 

On 4/26/2020 at 1:29 PM, Farina Hossain said:

In Korea... does it mean that you call the person you like "brother" aka oppa?

19 hours ago, Farina Hossain said:

Yes. In korean language oppa means brother. 

I think there is some romantic relationship between HJ and SA. 

Oh boy HJ is aging super fast now, he even has white hair in the stills released by KBS. Luckily his face is still handsome and wrinkle free. Can't wait to watch the episodes live tomorrow.

Do you all watch it live too?

Archived