[Drama 2020] Meow, the Secret Boy, 어서와

0ly40

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't with the twist. 

Spoiler

So it turns out Jaesoonie thought she abandoned the kitten. And being an abandoned child himself, he got triggered and dumped her. I think the note is for the chair, not the kitten. 

Does he keep her red scarf? 

Well, well, let's see how big his twinkly eyes will get once he learns the truth. 

Lee Jaeson  I don't think she is going anywhere she is always around you. Are you afraid that if you open your heart she will abandon you. Now you want to give the cat away coz it might leave you too!! See the cat is not even happy the way you are , when you wanted to touch him and give him food.

I don't know why I addressed this towards LJS maybe I felt the pain of SA. But is HJ here to heal both their hearts and in doing so he is granted to become human in his next life. One year of hard work for Hongjoo of his 9 lives!!!:o

13 hours ago, jeijei said:

I can't with the twist. 

Hide contents

So it turns out Jaesoonie thought she abandoned the kitten. And being an abandoned child himself, he got triggered and dumped her. I think the note is for the chair, not the kitten. 

Does he keep her red scarf? 

totally agree with you on the note! but looking at it altogether, sort of feel like his behaviour was somewhat uncalled for - at least confront her rather than just disappear! 

Hello everyone. I am new here & I am fan of this drama. At first I just watched this drama as I am a fan of Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L. But after watching the drama. I got hooked with the storyline. Hong Jo & Solah interaction were very cute. I also own a cat, so I really love watching this drama.

I am hook into this drama because of the cat and L of course!!! I want a  cute cat like L toooo!!!

I am cat crazy lady. I have 8 cats . One of my fat male cat name Putih. He is white as Hong Jo with big green eyes hence his name is Putih. Putih is white in our language.  He and the other cat name Mickey are  the most affectionate cats in our home. 

6 hours ago, junejungki said:

I am hook into this drama because of the cat and L of course!!! I want a  cute cat like L toooo!!!

I am cat crazy lady. I have 8 cats . One of my fat male cat name Putih. He is white as Hong Jo with big green eyes hence his name is Putih. Putih is white n our language.  He and the other cat name Mickey are  the most affectionate cats in our home. 

Are you from Malaysia @junejungki ?cause Putih sounds like Malay language. Well sometimes I even wonder if my cat would turn into human like L? :)

3 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Are you from Malaysia @junejungki ?cause Putih sounds like Malay language. Well sometimes I even wonder if my cat would turn into human like L? :)

Yeah, I am in Kuala Lumpur. Are you Malaysian too?? I am thinking is my Putih is L but then looking at his flabby tummy, I change my mind. hahahaha!!

12 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Hello everyone. I am new here & I am fan of this drama. At first I just watched this drama as I am a fan of Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L. But after watching the drama. I got hooked with the storyline. Hong Jo & Solah interaction were very cute. I also own a cat, so I really love watching this drama.

Remember, you dont owned a cat. The cat owned you. We are their slaves. hahahahaha!!

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Yeah, I am in Kuala Lumpur. Are you Malaysian too?? I am thinking is my Putih is L but then looking at his flabby tummy, I change my mind. hahahaha!!

Remember, you dont owned a cat. The cat owned you. We are their slaves. hahahahaha!!

I am working in Penang but living in Kedah. #staysafe ya :). Hahaha... yes the Cat choose who is their owner.. like L said in the drama. I wish uri Solah will give the human Hong Jo new clothes. I pity him always wear the same clothes everyday  >_<. Now that Solah real step brother has arrived. What will happen to uri Hong Jo ? 

Spoiler
On 3/29/2020 at 4:02 PM, weirdnshort said:

I was going through some "L" withdrawls (Just finished Angel's last mission the past week), so I just finished 4 episodes this weekend.  hehe. I like this drama. It's cute. L's character, Hong Jo is super creepy, but he's a cat so it's all forgiven. I like the daughter/father scenes. I could tell they're very close, but don't really like to express it. 

I have a feeling, Hong Jo was originally human. At first, I thought Hong Jo transforming to a human was  going to be like "Toy Story" cute but.. not real(?),  but after he carried out her father after he had fainted, so I realize Hong Jo was really human -ish. The reason why I think he's human is because of Jae Sun. He is very keen that Sol A takes very good care of the cat. Although it was "his" cat, I think he gave it away to his ex, so I don't think he'd be that attached to the cat. Initially I thought, maybe it's his brother. but then it was revealed he was adopted. Maybe Hong Jo is his biological little brother. The age thing is throwing me off. How did Hong Jo grow up so quickly? Does he age like a cat? 

LOL I was so off base. So it was much simpler than I thought. Jae Sun, the orphan, doesn't like Sol A because he thinks she abandoned Hong Jo, when he was a kitten. Ah. That's why he was super worried about the cat and was acting really weird. TBH that's pretty sweet of Jae Sun... even though he's allergic to cats, he can't abandon them.  

I can't wait to see what's going to happen when the real step brother comes back! How will Hong Jo hang around? As a cat? 

Oh and I Iove how everyone thinks Hong Jo is acting like a "dog" but... he's really a cat. 

I can't predict how this would end. I'm assuming Hong Jo is the end game. He becomes human?  BUT I find it a bit disturbing because... at the end of the day, Hong Jo is a cat. Unless Hong Jo is a human, but was cursed to be a cat, at this point, I wish that the end game would be for Jae Sun and Hong Jo (as a cat) to live with Sol A, and the trio becomes one big happy family. lol. so for once the heroine can get both guys (well guy + cat). 

Hong Jo still has ways to go in order for me to cheer him on, other than being cute.

At this point, I think Jae Sun is better for Sol A. He has his own business, is independent. He's a bit cold, but you can tell he is a sweet guy. 

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

i like this drama, i prepare myself for the second part of this drama , probably sad, anyway i like the two males lead with the female lead  SA, the chemistry is on fire here

I don't think we have sad ending because they made this drama just like webtoon they just add some new storylines in it like SA first love and 2FML. if they fallow the webtoon we don't have sad ending:):wub: I just hope they don't change it because I really like SA/HJ couple . HJ is the only one who can make SA happy and he undrestand and love her more than anyone else so who cares is he a cat or a human as long as they love and understand each other's beside this drama is romance ,fantasy and comedy so we don't have sad or realistic ending. 

[spoiler/]

21 hours ago, Killa92 said:

I am working in Penang but living in Kedah. #staysafe ya :). Hahaha... yes the Cat choose who is their owner.. like L said in the drama. I wish uri Solah will give the human Hong Jo new clothes. I pity him always wear the same clothes everyday  >_<. Now that Solah real step brother has arrived. What will happen to uri Hong Jo ? 

oh!! hi!! my fellow Malaysian. hahahahah!!  #stayhome #staysafe sis.

yeah, I agree with you. Hong Jo human need new clothes though he wore So Lah step brother's clothes?? In one scene Hong Jo human was flipping through the closet.  Oh!! my!! I cannot imagine the story twist since So Lah step brother's return home :crazy:

Seo Jihoon looks at the female lead like he's gonna pounce for a kiss. Such a tiger rawrr 

No matter which one she ends up with, it's still a cat. At the end of the day, cats still rule the world. 

1CE091F4-D205-4D84-94B0-2D98D7A2FF9C.jpe

Watching this drama on KBS World. Each episode I am become more fond of Hong Jo. I hope Hong Jo get So lah in the end. So is Hong Jo human that transform into cat or what? Because Solah did saw boy version of Hong Jo.

Omo - the show's preview for next week is such a cliff hanger! There's not only one of Hong Joo..... there's more shape shifters like him:o

And I like how Jae Soon was able to come clean with Hong Joo about his past to reveal to viewers about what was troubling him enough to ditch Sol Ah. And that Hong Joo has become the voice of courage to ask him why he did the things he did! Daebak.

Long time reader of the forum. First time poster.

It's crazy how different L looks like from Angel's Last Mission just with a different hair-do.  Yeun has been hosting Music Bank guess it was a lead-up to her starring in KBS dramas. The Jieun tension is hilarious.

Archived