[Drama 2019-2020] Woman of 9.9 Billion, 99억의 여자

larus

30 minutes ago, sksen said:

The drama itself is really good to watch and enjoy but the comments and the GIFs that your guys have in this forum are so very much fun and entertaining. 

We have to thanks the most @Ameera Ali because she is watching this show and keeps us entertained. :D

Stills

1VS83BYNXL_1.jpg

Phycho is meeting Ms Jang twice.

I guess he doesn`t want to give her a neck massage in the fist pictures. He looked galant with her in the bottom picture.

He is like a virus. Seo Young and eveybodyelse (including us) can`t get rid of him that easily. :D

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when I think he can’t get any weird :joy:

inner beauty 

OMG, what he is doing? Is he trying the make up products of Seo yeon? Don`t tell me he will use her perfume also. :D

He is a phycho but he making this show more fun. The way he knocked down  the biker! He did not even look at him.  :w00t:

56 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

But I love to see the frustrated faces of her husband and Jae Hoon, two hopeless husbands.. kekeke

Definetly. I love to see their frustrated faces too. I hope they continue to show them. :P

I have to watch episode 15-16 when there are subtitles available. I still don`t know who is the new guy.

The kid is calling Jung Seong-il dad and Cho Yeo-Jeong , noona. Cute. Is he really his dad?

He is like a virus. Seo Young and eveybodyelse (including us) can`t get rid of him that easily. :D

you are more kinder  than Ms Jang :joy: , 

virus is better than what she thought of him

MR 5e0552547628c615850447.gif?download  :phew:

# when you think you outsmart everyone :yum:

Ms Jang cleverness way listen  

5e05507311a8a518132019.gif?download

ezgif-4-510cc1829401.gif

Mr fly thinking he smart old woman :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

5e054e643728a367624792.gif?download

5e054a90bf8a0694811649.gif?download

5e054b4fea8fd892418268.gif?download

Face you make when you been played:naughty:

5e054a6b30b65331231170.gif?download

As if  isn’t enough , what best way than to rub it in his face that he isn’t more than a dump fly :joy:

Spoiler

5e054f5a14f92518994129.gif?download

5e054f7c1f9b1176263848.gif?download

@triplem my dear friend, we are able to see how money laundering process in today EP8 using cryptocurrency method....I was happy to see that.

There were two new charming guys appeared in today EP8:

1.  A director, Baek Seung Jae, from big organisation using cryptocurrency method to clean money

2. An "unknown" man who stole money from the locker, what is the relationship between this guy and Hee-Joo?

In next ep, we shall see two luggages with Hee-Joo (one for the kid's trust funds, one for Jae-Hoon share) and Seo-Yeon is asking help from her when she knew that she can't launder the money anymore after she received call from Baek SJ. The writer is giving us further guess to push up the climax - the relationship between SY and BSJ? Sibling or ex-lover? From today EP,  I can see Baek Seung Jae is not that bad after all as compared to the rest of thugs, although he is in illegal business. Let's see.

I like the friendship between SY and HJ....i hope HJ can help her until the end, just like Ms Jang. I hope she can leave for Tahiti one day with TW after cleaning the mess. I am not sure TW will die in the end...the melody song was already so sad, pls give hope to SY...

If i have a chance to vote, I will vote :

1. The most stupid role  - Lee Jae-Hoon (the lover), easily get panic and leak information to others without strategise....:w00t::lol:

2. The most comical (entertaining) and "resourceful" role - Hong In-Pyo (abusive husband) can easily turn into "transformer" by playing different "roles" in this drama.....kekeke :w00t::lol:

3. The smartest role - I must choose between Hee-Joo and Ms Jang. Although she is weak, her brain works the best among all. She can smell a "fly" in the house without any effort. If she has not been in the ill condition, i guess we can see the two phoenixes in combat...:lol:But in the past, Ms Jang was betrayed by Hee Joo, it has not made known the details to us yet. Let's see.

4. The tragic role - I must choose between TW and SY...let's see what happen in the end, i am still enjoying the twist on each EP.

@Ameera Ali surprisingly Mr fly has a conscience, he took old woman to hospital lol 

Scenes towards end of episode feels like the ending.  JH eating the birthday cake and regretting his  actions?? HJ telling SY to go and live a happy life?? Psycho husband take old woman to hospital?? They suddenly turn into an angel?? ahh ahh I'm not falling for it. HJ is plotting something, she has the 2.8 mil or bil whatever plus the 3 3 mil SY gave to the foundation. That is why we saw 2 suitcases in her vault. HJ meant it when she tells JH "everything precious to you is in this house" hahaha 

Was there any written agreement for the 3.3 mil? Nah! SY is so trusting that she readily gets entangled with these characters, her psycho hubs, that Baek guy, JH. 

Hee Joo and Soyeon could have their own love story if it was airing on a different country...there is so much potential in their story....Hee Joo seems more caring towards So Yeon than her own husband...if at the end we find that the ladies were in this together from the start...it would be so much fun.....other than that Soyeon has definitely had affairs in the past.....affairs as a mean to escape her husband but did not love sny of these men...they all are shady AF.....my question is how and why?? But Tae Woo may have found a place in that frozen heart of hers with his sincerety...looking forward to next week

4 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

other than that Soyeon has definitely had affairs in the past.....affairs as a mean to escape her husband but did not love any of these men...they all are shady AF.....my question is how and why?? But Tae Woo may have found a place in that frozen heart of hers with his sincerity...looking forward to next week

Yes, I recap the EP, Baek Seung Jae is Jung Seo-Yeon ex lover, how and why, we don't know yet. Their past relationship whether was before or after her marriage, we shall see next EP.

I read from some other forum that some commented why SY was able to attract so many men in the past and the current ones. I noticed that most men love petite size women, as long as her look is pretty and decent,  because men want to show his way of protection to the woman since primitive days...lol :lol::D SY has a gentle voice, reserved type and sadness eyes in her face, that's where easily attract to most men....:D 

54 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

Yes, I recap the EP, Baek Seung Jae is Jung Seo-Yeon ex lover, how and why, we don't know yet. Their past relationship whether was before or after her marriage, we shall see next EP.

I read from some other forum that some commented why SY was able to attract so many men in the past and the current one. I noticed that most men love petite size women, as long as her look is pretty and decent,  because men want to show his way of protection to the woman since primitive day...lol :lol::D SY has a gentle voice, reserved type and sadness eyes in her face, that's where easily attract to most men....:D 

Its not usual we get to see dramas/movies of a "fragile innocent looking" woman  giving so much havoc to the men, husband, lover and gangsters!! All getting messed up upstairs being played out by these women. 

And all d women in this drama potray their unique cool yet strong qualities. 

Thanks @lebeaucouple I am taking notes . :DMoney laundering is a skill that one may just need ...:lol:

I am gonna  catch up this week’s eps in a bit , been hectic with Christmas . I am having a lot of fun reading  everyone’s thoughts & recaps. 

By the way what are the chances our ship will take off @Ameera Ali ?

Why do I get the feeling Yu Ri might be Seo Yeon's daughter?! Her longing gaze for the child seem to imply a innate maternal yearning, I could be wrong though. That's normally the case - I've watched enough K-Dramas to know this LoL. Seo Yeon looked really nice at the end of ep. 16, with her stylish makeover. But can she put on sensible running shoes next time!?

Oooo.. when she tripped & fell into Tae Woo's arms damnnnn eheheh.. I was so glad the psycho hubby keep missing the money ha-ha. Serves you right *@$*#&% Although his sudden transition into a super spy is WoW. He's even better than Tae Woo, who's an actual detective LoL. Same goes for Jae Hun. The drama seem to have pretty strong feminist leanings which I've nothin' against, more power to women of course.

I'm just more impressed by Hee Ju to be really honest. She may be dodgy like the rest but she seem to be more assertive & take charge is what I'm sayin'. I don't know what Seo Yeon has in her plans but she just seem to be throwing cash away which defeats purpose of stealing 'em in first place. So I'm confused at direction this all is goin' , not sure if I want to continue viewing either. Will decide after next week's ep. 

23 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Why do I get the feeling Yu Ri might be Seo Yeon's daughter?! Her longing gaze for the child seem to imply a innate maternal yearning, I could be wrong though. 

I don't think so...Seo Yeong's longing gaze to Yu ri was because she had lost her baby long time ago and her husband kept blaming her became part of the reasons for their failed marriage (besides the abusive part). Remb she almost wanted to commit sucide on first EP....her despair eyes and her longing to new life only after she had seen the big chunk of money at the car crash scene

30 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Although I don't know what Seo Yeon has in her plans but she just seem to be throwing cash away which defeats purpose of stealing 'em in first place. So I'm confused at direction this all is goin' , not sure if I want to continue viewing either. Will decide after next week's ep. 

In my opinion, the preview scene on next ep showing she thrown away the cash into the river, that implied expressly that no one supposed to get the money back since day 1. It was a "dity money" originally from the big boss Spain (which has not shown up yet). It is like a reset button...go back to zero since the money belongs to neither of them. Similarly, it applies to anyone else, if you can't get it, you will must well destroy it, so that nobody can have it.... 

The current storyline is only half way thru, there should be more intense plot to come up and I believe someone may stop her to throw all money into the river. I suggest you should carry on if you could appreciate the intense story and the writer's intention. Of course, that include seeing the psychopath but "entertaining" husband :D:lol: :w00t:....can't help....he really make me laughed after seeing his facial expression in Ms Jang's house.:lol:

I feel bad for KTW. He is on a suicidal mission to get 'Leon' / criminal mastermind, save the girl, and avenge his brother's death and he just can't seem to catch a break. I hope he gets his job back because he was miserable without it but right now it looks like he'll either die or go fishing on a boat where SY is at the end of this drama. I hope he survives but it isn't looking good right now: if the gangster's death sentence doesn't kill him, his death wish and need to protect SY will. 

KBS2 should release KTW's crane stunt/ frequent fight scenes BTS's too so that we can see how those are filmed. In fact, there should be 2 punching scenes per episode. I missed them in Eps. 13-14. 

I love the way the scenes between SY and KTW are filmed and the BGMs / OSTs that turn on when these two are meeting, very wistful, star-crossed feel to their encounters. It almost makes me wonder what the music will be if / when they make out.

SY is a great enigmatic character and the actress has a way of speaking with her eyes in most scenes. Very well done. I'm not worried about SY, she's a survivor and has been through a lot (BSJ's entry confirms that she has been exploited before) but for an abused woman, SY sure does not waste anytime latching her hopes to any new man who shows her a bit of kindness, and I really like the way KTW handles his attraction / longing or whatever it is and her overtures. Unlike others, he has made no moves, respecting her and his boundaries, given the circumstances.

A big shoutout to friendly neighborhood psycho-on-the-loose watching his wife fall for someone else, and not getting the golden egg either, but boy does he try! Thanks for creeping the bejeezus out of female viewers everywhere by touching that makeup compact! And a shoutout to ODY for rocking that leopard-print coat over a maroon high-neck sweater like he was a born diva! Hope he gets to keep his toes. LJH has acted like a spoilt brat since day one (another title: murderer) and has been given so many chances to turn a new leaf and move on, but he just doesn't get that he has a good life. I also liked the way YHJ has handled and juggled all the different things going on around her without breaking a sweat or getting a hair out of place! And the dysfunctional sisterhood she has with SY.

With the money gone haywire (100K explained away too), and all the gangsters ganging up against each other and KTW and now SY, do bloodbaths finally begin or more pieces of crumbs?

So far, so good.

I finally watched the episodes 15&16.

So the new man was not "that man" but we know more informations now.

The man Tae woo`s brother was after was Leon and now he is in Spain. Leon will come back in South Korea soon and let see how things will chance for all the players.

The new man is connected with Mr Kim and the stolen money ( of course!) it is the third time Seo yeon wanted to launder money and they are all in conncetion with that stolen money.  :w00t:

Baek Seung Jae, the new guy, planted the driver? Interesting. Or it is just Seo Min-Gyu`s suspisious.

Poor Tae Woo. I like how he won`t make things for him easier to the expence of someonelese`s misery. And he always helps people. I want to give him a hug.

I wondr if both Seo yeon and Tae Woo could live in Korea after everything will be over. I doubt they can bring down all the baddies. I hope they will go both to Tahiti (for a while anyway) and live a happy life together. The biggest win for them is to find each other. I think they are compatible.

Phycho cracked me up when he planted a microphone in Mr Kim`s office (Mr Kim, another phycho, like him). I hope they both will meet in a scene together. The second time, when he took Ms Jang to the hospital and was angry that the doctor wanted to say to him how to take care of the old lady. And of course, I enjoyed seeing his frustrated face when he did not get the money.

How angry he was! He would have killed Ms Jang in a rage moment but she knew how to do to defuse the moment.

The friendship between Seo yeon and Hee Joo is interesting. It is like love and hate relationship. They care about each other but there is jelousy, resentment too. I am curious how their relationship will be in the end of the show, when everything will be in the open.

Amazing two episodes. Just when I thought I had all these women figured out , I actually don’t.

For example Hee Ju - when we first met her , all I thought was that she was just a chaebol heiress with an inferiority complex & philandering husband. Who knew she’d be the real power behind her father’s foundation & responsible for Madam Jang’s downfall . She’s also very strategic in her thinking . She already knew that SY & her husband were having an affair ( made sense now why she didn’t bother looking at the photos sent to her earlier on) , but she kept her cool & put on a poker face . Can’t believe she’s ended up with 2/3 of the money . Ironic that the money came so easily to her while the two crazy goons can’t seem to get their hands on them :lol:

Then there’s Seo Yeon. - she’s  been such an enigma because you can’t really tell what she’s thinking about behind that wistful look. We root for her because of all that she’s gone through . But yet there are more secrets about her that’s slowly being unveiled- like how is she & CEO Baek acquainted ? Former lovers ? Then I always wondered why she had an affair with SY’s husband. So when she told HJ , she envied her , it somewhat dawned on me that maybe for SY , the affair was an escapism into a life she had always wanted . 

I don’t know how , but I really want the romance to take off amidst all the craziness . Honestly, all that staring has  so much tension , that it would be a waste if nothing happens. They clearly have a soft spot for each other , so I understood why she called out to TW when he clearly gave her the look not to . She did not want to leave without saying goodbye. 

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

I don’t know how , but I really want the romance to take off amidst all the craziness .

Me too. Both are craving for someone who loves them back. So yeon had a hard life and she dreams to eliberate herself from the old life and all the abusing. Tae Woo stopped really living for three years and does anything with his life. For both of them the current events are like an awakening moment. As I said before, I think with or without the money, the fact that they found each other is a winning moment in my opinion. 

She is willing to gave the money back to save his life and he is willing to risk being killed than putting her in more danger.

In the preview, Seo yeon said to Tae woo let`s got separate ways... something like that,if I remember corectly.

No, they can`t separate anymore. Both are in the sight of baddies, they are connected through that accident. I hope they both escape together. I am curious how. How they will get away from gansters? How Tae Woo will do justice?

5 hours ago, monalisa said:

I'm tired of seeing TW getting beaten up all the time.

Me too. I wish he won`t be involved in ganster`s world anymore. It is a violent and dangerous world.

Archived