[Drama 2019-2020] Woman of 9.9 Billion, 99억의 여자

larus

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, wait. The photos that TW’s hacker friend found on the USB drive showed one with this man kind of touching SY’s hair. Could the big baddie really be SY’s older brother? Or is he someone else that she came into contact with. The expression on her face and the way he’s touching her kind of make me feel that it might be her brother and they are not on friendly terms. The hacker guy also observed that the man in the photo look like a rough dude even though he’s decked out in suit and tie. It might really be the big baddie.

Hee Ju really did know whom her husband was having an affair with. I knew it! The way she kept behaving seemed to imply it even though she kept things ambiguous.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Heh. Didn’t I say Hee Ju and psycho husband were the smartest characters? I’m off to watch the episode 14.

Omg psycho is entertaining :joy:

giving 100 % to find the money but didn’t know the wife keep dividing  the money & keep planning  giving it away :sweat_smile: 3.3 million to that , 2.3 to that dump lover , paying old lady debt,  he will have heart attack if he didn’t get full 9.9 billion :mrgreen:

what the psycho  problem with the ice ( freezer) or electricity ( stun Gun  ),  he keep  teasing people or put them in freezer :joy:

5e03fc0903ed5850519637.gif?download

** but is this in future or in the past I’m confuse

the guy wearing the same red  jumper :unsure:

Isn’t oppa day to smash faces today :joy:

everyone cutting the line for his fight :mrgreen:

# how dare you , hit him before me :D

5e04112059968540614315.gif?download

5e041167c0776455121372.gif?download

or ether using their head , ruins  the fun

he need to be a mad dog but our girl doesn’t giving him a chance at all :sweat_smile:

# that how it’s done darling :phew:

His way : :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

5e040f5313597010820420.gif?download

5e040f70cb745220663496.gif?download

Her way :lol:

Spoiler

5e0418d4247db217651908.gif?download

5e0418a5cb430594688953.gif?download

.. the bike more important than his life :joy:

2# let’s not ruin it now , your wife upstairs :naughty:

His way :P

Spoiler

5e041799cca77050745944.gif?download

5e041d020be4a158783429.gif?download

Her way : :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

5e041c40d6c5f176104963.gif?download

I like today ep 7, a small climax shown where all four main characters were appeared together but at different corner...(the lunch meeting scene for two female leads)

@celebrianna and @Ameera Ali

I was confused too but after I recap the scene, SY said she only wanted to know from the motorist what happened on that accident night (the broken off on the tracking device), they had no intention to pursue the money....while the next scene shown the husband followed the motorist to pursue the money....now the small portion of money held by the husband. :rage:

@celebrianna you are right that the most cunning characters are Yoon Hee-Joo and Hong In-Pyo (husband). Both have the same characters, they chose their other half, a soft, timid and easily been fooled by their partner. :w00t: 

@triplem another way of money laundering was to set up a foundation/trust funds for the kids, but again it subject to the Corporation (Hee joo's Company) how they declare in document by account dept as it shown in drama.

I think that happiness is not bought by money, but it can buy circumstances and conditions that improve the chances of a worldly kind of happiness in a certain way but only for a short term. I guess SY needs that at the moment. She wants to set herself free to buy a short term happiness. To begin this, she wants to pay back what she owe and keep the balance. The OST in this drama was a sad melody song....it reflected how miserable her life was all these while....the only way i seen her become stronger was when she used spade to threaten the motorist....:D

I hope the story continues to stay intense, suspension and thrilled .....

PS : Anyone suspects Seo Min-Gyu? He kept giving Tae-Woo information number of times, eg. the thumb drive needed passcode, there was a broken tracking device found in the money box, etc. Without feeding info to TW, he and his team can easily tail TW , just like the husband tail them. I am still guessing his motive behind....even though i know he and his brother in law Kim Do-Hak not in good term....

Did SY divide the money equally with JH? does anyone know?   its confusing. The subtitles says million instead of billion. SY gave 3.8 mil to the foundation, 2.8 to JH, she also settled the old woman's debt and gave some to TW. How much was left with SY?  I notice that she brought 2 bags to the meeting with HJ but took back one of the bags. And who could have taken the money from the locker meant for JH? the psycho hubs? We know now that the 100k was in the box with the tracker that the bleached biker took.

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Hee Ju really did know whom her husband was having an affair with. I knew it! The way she kept behaving seemed to imply it even though she kept things ambiguous.

i had suspected it too. The woman is a sly fox now she knows about the money too. The man at the lobby of the photographer's apartment must be her lackey. 

The hacker was able to crack the password. Why was SY's photo even in there? She is with some man, brother? lover? man! things are getting complicated and now psycho hubs knows where she lives. In the preview he is threatening the old woman. 

43 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

The subtitles says million instead of billion.

Haha, i wanted to point out this before, and you got the same mind to spot on it too. Yes...Very confusing, i found out many times that the English subtitles can be misleading for most of the Kdrama. They don't give exact meaning, slight different from the chinese subtitle.

I lost count the money too :D :w00t: but i think the writer intention is not letting us to do accountant job, the main focus is telling us that the Money can be the root of all evils when it gets in the wrong hand. It is the worst discovery of human life, and yet we can use this trusted material ($$ paper) to test human ugly nature which candidly shown in the drama. Money is a necessity, we can't live without, but not the determinant of a successful life. We are in the journey to see how SY paid her redemption by paying back $$ to the concerned party ever since she stole the money not belonging to her. 

I like each ep came with suspension, same as the previous ep 6 :

1. The missing money bag (2.8mil) in the locker? who stole it?

2.  The last part appeared in the photo in USB drive, the picture shown the man with SY?

The story has not revealed enough on SY past background, only knew that she came from an abusive family...can't wait to see the next EP...:D

9 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Knowing more and more about Hee Joo , it is believeble that she knew that Seo Yeon and her husband were having an affair. She can play the wife that doesn`t care about her husband affair but deep inside she is hurt and full of resentment. I still don`t know why she married Jae Hoon, if she still has feelings for him.

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

1. The missing money bag (2.8mil) in the locker? who stole it?

I think she stole the money in the locker, Jae-Hoon`s share. It was very odd that she came to her husband and kept him from leaving the office for a while. She needed time. Now she has two parts from the whole money.

I really don`t want Hong In-Pyo to have a dime from the money. he took the money from the biker but I don`t want him to take Seo yeon`s share. If he will succeed I hope it will a bad luck for him.

BTW, he is very capable to track things and he has lots of tracking devices. What was his job?

It was a surprise (or not) to see Seo yeon in a picture with the new man. OMG, everyone is connected in this drama. :lol:

Let see the next episodes.

@lebeaucouple @imgreatgal but it was worth watching his face for the second time open locker don’t find the money :joy:

5e049327dcd4f666098007.gif?download

I agree the wife take the money , Did anyone notice the way she was disappointed that our girl called for help to save dead woman ,she  probably want to send them to a prison when she take all the money :joy:

but psycho should have run with the money when he hold it in his hand :D now regret with eat on him :joy:

5e04915a01ef7007107333.gif?download

It was a surprise (or not) to see Seo yeon in a picture with the new man. OMG, everyone is connected in this drama. :lol:

Let see the next episodes.

5e04b8af65572797185663.gif?download

If he turn to be another  lover 

the connection will be a bed & money :joy:

they need to change drama name to :  IT’S ALL ABOUT ME & MY BED  

director:  WHO DID’NT SLEEP WITH JSY 

lead guy

5e04bb1d17e13322800999.gif?download

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

If he turn to be another  lover 

I will laugh so hard if he will be another lover. :lol: For a poor wife with no connections she seems to know dangerous people from the start. I can`t wait to find out how Seo Yeon and Ms Jang are connected with the new guy. If I remember corectly, Seo Yeon and Ms Jang are distant relatives or Ms Jang  is just a woman who Seo Yeon was looking after?  I think Seo Yeon said that the agency won`t send anyone anymore. I am not sure. 

Your gifs/ commentaries are hilarious. They are spot on. :w00t:

Our hero even mentioned that he did not have a girlfriend. I hope in the end he and Seo yeon will be a couple. Tae woo will get the girl and Seo Yeon will get money and a cool boyfriend. If she can`t get both, it will be alright with just a boyfriend. Win win situation and a happy ending. I won`t think about the alternative. :D

30 minutes ago, Hannahmiriam said:

the difference might be because one translator keeps the amount in the original currency, ₩9.9 billion, while another converts it into dollars, $9.9 million.

This is what I thought also. Thanks for claryfing for us.

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why no one listen to the old woman :joy: she say winner who spend it not throw it in rive

After working so much to get the money she will throw them in the river? But if the Phycho will get the money, then I agree with Seo yeon. I will throw them myself in the river than Phycho putting his hands on them. :lol: Why he was so happy in the preview? I don`t like it.

12 minutes ago, larus said:

After working so much to get the money she will throw them in the river? But if the Phycho will get the money, then I agree with Seo yeon. I will throw them myself in the river than Phycho putting his hands on them. :lol: Why he was so happy in the preview? I don`t like it.

the guy so focus he plan on new face :joy:

15773727941577372727.gif

# Reason 

Option A - wake up , spy can’t sleep :yum:

Option B - my eyes , need to get picture of my wife kissing other handsome guy :tounge_wink:

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he guy so focus he plan on new face 

I have enjoyed seeing him slapping himself. I wanted to do it myself but ....

or it was Option 3: Stupid, stupid... I can`t be that stupid.:lol:

If I remember corectly, he is a guy who likes to inflict pain in himself as well. The slaping was just a beauty facial massage for him.

10 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

@imgreatgal & @lebeaucouple the difference might be because one translator keeps the amount in the original currency, ₩9.9 billion, while another converts it into dollars, $9.9 million.

Thanks for clarifying :wub: my dear, but i think the translator should have stated which currency used in the sentence correctly so that not to mislead the audience. FYI. The Chinese subtitle had translated correctly and we know that they used K.won.

I like this OST for the preview. The male singer has a very unique voice...

Yes i like the new changes in SY....i hope she become tougher in the upcoming EP. 

@Ameera Ali - I enjoyed your hilarious joke with gif pic....those were really funny :D

Archived