Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

 

I haven't watch 020. I think I might be the only one. I like the drunk part too because she was all dolled up and the sweetness between them. The almost kiss was sexy but I liked the way Fang Leng  walked towards her. He made the few steps so sexy and attractive as a person could do. I think the drama gave justice to them as a couple. They have screen time together every episode. 

 

@ash1999 Watch the movie! There you will have a funny, heartwarming and sizzling story. YY and SZ are flower vases. I like to watch them but acting isn't theirs truly. Especially the kissing or intimate scences are painful to watch. SZ's body language is calling "get that guy off me". Even the characters are too perfect. There is absolutely no missstep.
But the elevator kiss in the movie is just perfectly hot and for the first time I adore AB's acting. She has comedic timing while she is acting out her thoughts, especially imaging him wet in his swimming trunks. SZ in that scene feels hot like a cold kitchen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

 

@ash1999 Watch the movie! There you will have a funny, heartwarming and sizzling story. YY and SZ are flower vases. I like to watch them but acting isn't theirs truly. Especially the kissing or intimate scences are painful to watch. SZ's body language is calling "get that guy off me". Even the characters are too perfect. There is absolutely no missstep.
But the elevator kiss in the movie is just perfectly hot and for the first time I adore AB's acting. She has comedic timing while she is acting out her thoughts, especially imaging him wet in his swimming trunks. SZ in that scene feels hot like a cold kitchen.

I watched the first episode and skipped to the last lol. Basically tying to catch the kissing scene and...yes SZ being kissed was a bit uncomfortable to watch. I don't mind the standing and eyes opening but she really look like she has no interest in being apart of the kiss. Now, the ML on the other hand, he was going for it big time hahahah. He's basically kissing an unmoved human being. AB is pretty but I just never got into her acting couldn't finished General and I. Maybe, I will give the movie a try since it's short. 

 

Ummm...in the preview I saw Fang Lie being nice and smile a little to Miss Jiang hopefully they don't make him get back with her in the future. He seemed to be better off with someone similar to Xiaoqi. Actually both brothers does benefit from someone like Xiaoqi maybe she goes to visit her planet and bring along an Alien friend hahhaha

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I watched the first episode and skipped to the last lol. Basically tying to catch the kissing scene and...yes SZ being kissed was a bit uncomfortable to watch. I don't mind the standing and eyes opening but she really look like she has no interest in being apart of the kiss. Now, the ML on the other hand, he was going for it big time hahahah. He's basically kissing an unmoved human being. AB is pretty but I just never got into her acting couldn't finished General and I. Maybe, I will give the movie a try since it's short. 

 

Ummm...in the preview I saw Fang Lie being nice and smile a little to Miss Jiang hopefully they don't make him get back with her in the future. He seemed to be better off with someone similar to Xiaoqi. Actually both brothers does benefit from someone like Xiaoqi maybe she goes to visit her planet and bring alone an Alien friend hahhaha


Try it. It is totally different from her usual Drama roles...well except the always overwide open eyes but that seems to be an Asian thing. :wink: A movie is shorter anyway and G&I was going a bit on my nerves with that overly long and boring storyline especially the last quarter was hard FFW festival for me.
And I really like that her character truly is goofy and nerdy. Besides, JBR surely is way hotter than YY. Sexiness always wins against Flower Boy :P.

Nope. He finally got some sense into her and touched her heart from what I see in the previews to EP27. Looks like she turned back to be human what I find a bit too much 180° change but I don't mind. There are always loose ends. She finally earned a real name in my eyes. Welcome JX. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, usagi1997 said:


Try it. It is totally different from her usual Drama roles...well except the always overwide open eyes but that seems to be an Asian thing. :wink: A movie is shorter anyway and G&I was going a bit on my nerves with that overly long and boring storyline especially the last quarter was hard FFW festival for me.
And I really like that her character truly is goofy and nerdy. Besides, JBR surely is way hotter than YY. Sexiness always wins against Flower Boy :P.

Nope. He finally got some sense into her and touched her heart from what I see in the previews to EP27. Looks like she turned back to be human what I find a bit too much 180° change but I don't mind. There are always loose ends. She finally earned a real name in my eyes. Welcome JX. 

So finished the movie. It was enjoyable and I kind of overlooked AB at some parts. But she's quite alright in small amounts. 

 

I wished they give Miss Jiang some time to turn around. Though, the conversation Fang Leng has with her outside his house probably woke her up. She did cried so them tears might be a good enough reason to let him go for good. She is mean but they didn't write her to be completely evil. Fang Lie's mom gets on my nerves more. Miss Jiang just have a misguided love. Fang Lie is actually cute when he turns into everyone's friend lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, angelflower said:

 

Here's what I think:

  Hide contents

I wasn't sure what to think of the magazine bit but a time jump makes sense. As to the crying in the street... I have a feeling that maybe THAT was the moment XQ was taken away, because the time stopped. And he wasn't with her, which is why he had this look in his eyes, and then he broke down. The other times with the wind might not have been where she was taken... of course, just my theory heh.

 

 

@angelflower  Hihi, here's what actually happened based on the below and the latest previews

 



Based on the below and some of the previews from ep 25 to 28, XQ needs to go back to her home planet as she had lost too much blood and her system is going haywire. In the end, FL had to let her go and he was the one who activates the signal to send her back to her home country . That's why he ended up crying in the street after XQ left. In the end, XQ returns back to earth to be with FL. A happy ending. I saw some news that they have a baby in the end and the baby even has supernatural power. Will post it here when i find it again..lol

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/u0924entg5b.html

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, libra22 said:

@angelflower  Hihi, here's what actually happened based on the below and the latest previews

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


Based on the below and some of the previews from ep 25 to 28, XQ needs to go back to her home planet as she had lost too much blood and her system is going haywire. In the end, FL had to let her go and he was the one who activates the signal to send her back to her home country . That's why he ended up crying in the street after XQ left. In the end, XQ returns back to earth to be with FL. A happy ending. I saw some news that they have a baby in the end and the baby even has supernatural power. Will post it here when i find it again..lol
 

 

 

 

https://v.qq.com/x/page/u0924entg5b.html

Spoiler

We know that :D. @angelflower and me were just speculating when the scences will show up in the episode. We are kind of that crazy :ph34r:. And a time jump makes sense since the planet is a bit far.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our beloved drama broke into top ten for the week starting Sep 9.:kiss_wink::heart:

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Sep 9)

 

CSM59 ratings data are incomplete so we're only going to be looking at online rankings this week. Hey-ho! Our television dramas are on fire as most of them have ranked among the top 5 dramas online. The King of Land Battle ranks in first, ousting Arsenal Military Academy which has fallen to the 6th spot after it ended. 

Since its premiere, When We Are Together may not have fared that well in TV viewership compared to its competition but it sets high online as it takes the second spot. My Mowgli Boy remains glued to the 3rd spot. Flying Tiger 2 and My Girlfriend is an Alien enter in 8th and 9th respectively. Crime action series No Way For Stumer caps the list in 10th.

Meanwhile, Yang Zi tops our celebrity list with Xiao Zhan following in second. The Longest Day in Chang'An starJackson Yee comes back as he takes the 9th spot while Zhao Liying takes the 10th spot.

 
 
Web Rankings 
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pad-hari said:

Our beloved drama broke into top ten for the week starting Sep 9.:kiss_wink::heart:

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Sep 9)

 

CSM59 ratings data are incomplete so we're only going to be looking at online rankings this week. Hey-ho! Our television dramas are on fire as most of them have ranked among the top 5 dramas online. The King of Land Battle ranks in first, ousting Arsenal Military Academy which has fallen to the 6th spot after it ended. 

Since its premiere, When We Are Together may not have fared that well in TV viewership compared to its competition but it sets high online as it takes the second spot. My Mowgli Boy remains glued to the 3rd spot. Flying Tiger 2 and My Girlfriend is an Alien enter in 8th and 9th respectively. Crime action series No Way For Stumer caps the list in 10th.

Meanwhile, Yang Zi tops our celebrity list with Xiao Zhan following in second. The Longest Day in Chang'An starJackson Yee comes back as he takes the 9th spot while Zhao Liying takes the 10th spot.

 
 
Web Rankings 

I don't understand why this drama is only at no. 9 and My Mowgli Boy at no. 3. I stopped watching My Mowgli Boy as the storyline was too boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures galore from the official Weibo recently (re)posted:

 

35pustxb.jpg

4xg78vue.jpg

 

More under the spoiler bc the space

Spoiler

fo4bl5ad.jpg

gzd6is7e.jpg

gp67en5e.jpg

3ge37ql4.jpg

ukcjivjz.jpgv3zzj5ld.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, your idea is even better...but more sad. :tears:

There is a scene in the first tailers when you see him watching the sky crying. I always thought that was the time but that could be later.

 

 

I take a perverse pleasure in sad scenes :tears: when they're well motivated and not pointless anyway.

 

Oh and if anyone wants to know what happened to JX (and what he said to her outside his house):

 

So basically she was the one who leaked the news of his amnesia to the public by passing on the info to Evil Mum (as I predicted). But then although she said she doesn't regret anything, she obviously does because it didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. She did draw a line with the Evil Mum though, and said it was just a one-off thing. She got concerned when he fell sick (due to the stress on him with the company and his heart).

 


Then in Ep 24 outside his house, after she's somehow rationalised her marriage proposal, she came to get his response.

Fang Leng: It's time you stop treating yourself as a business. 

He told her that instead of him, she should try loving herself and looking at herself - she's young, attractive, capable and deserves someone who would love her whole-heartedly. She should let go of being bound to him to let go of herself. She cries at his words.

Fang Leng: Thank you for once loving me.

 

 

Also the development between Fang Leng and XQ:

 

So basically at first XQ said she needed time and space (especially since Fang Lie decided to get in as well). Fang Leng agreed to give them to her, but said he would wait because she would definitely come find him first. Then the amnesia news broke out, and XQ was really concerned so she did go find him. That's when the hug in the lift happens, when he just needed the support. Then after that, it's like they're basically together although she said she wasn't going to be LOL. They're so ridiculously giggly with each other outside the office and family politics. Fang Leng thinks that the perfume proposal (which was shelved by jealous Fang Lie) could help keep his position and asks XQ to help when she offers to. Because they have to work in his house, XQ calls Fang Lie to ask for leave. Fang Leng grabs the phone and does it instead, shoving Fang Lie's words about XQ looking for him first back at him. Then it's the teasing scene where she tries to grab her phone back.


She goes, "You're just going to make him misunderstand!"
He's like, "What? Why can't you be with me?"
THEN She's like, "Actually... it would be fine for him to misunderstand. I don't want to give him hope." 
He goes, "What about me then? Are you giving me hope?"
She coyly says, "You're making things up." They give each other ridiculous smiles :wub:

In Ep24, when Fang Lie hears about the proposal from Dad to his bro, he goes to XQ to propose they run away. Then we have the best conversation montage between the two of them (Fang Leng to his assistant, and XQ to Fang Lie). Fang Leng says that he will never bow down to his father because sacrificing XQ to keep his position would be meaningless. XQ says that she believes in his strength and she would not sacrifice herself for his career. How awesome is that!

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, libra22 said:

I don't understand why this drama is only at no. 9 and My Mowgli Boy at no. 3. I stopped watching My Mowgli Boy as the storyline was too boring.

Opinions, some like this Drama and others Mowgli Boy. Besides YZ & MTY are very big names and that is why they attract more fangirls and fanboys. Many people are watching because of their stars for no regard to the story. For me a name may be a reason to watch the first few episodes when the story sounds okay. But after then not even being No.1 star can save it to get dropped by me.
Besides Bie & WP are rather new and far from being that popular at the moment. Regarding that the rating is quite good. They are even in the Top10.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, angelflower said:

 

I take a perverse pleasure in sad scenes :tears: when they're well motivated and not pointless anyway.

 

*highfive* Same here. When it does make sense I don't even need a HEA. There is only one thing I don't like: female doormats. It is astonishing how many female screenwriters seem to hate their own sex and let their heroines go through all misery without any development of a backbone. :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@usagi1997 Oh I do still like HEA endings haha. But I enjoy the good angsty scenes before that too.

 

For the record, the official Tencent YT channel released an entire load of videos of scenes from Ep 21-24, and they're subbed. So if you want to be spoiled before the whole episodes are out - there you go. :D 

 

Another thing I liked about this week was how they really showed XQ's feelings towards Fang Leng, after he's done all the confession and stuff. I felt like it was time for her to go to him because when she did before, it wasn't because of her feelings but now it is and the poor boy's just been in agony a lot of the time. I was really grateful that they didn't end Ep 24 with just the kidnapping because I think I would have died from the anticipation that they would rescue her. Here are some awesome scenes. 

 

 

And this is an earlier one in Ep 21 with flirty Fang Leng:

 

 

Just check out their channel if you want more videos :)

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now the gifs galore. I would have prefered Spoilers but I take what I can get ;).

 

h5fc7k2c.gif

 

Spoiler

vw3gowns.gif

fml88l75.gif

g63bflty.gif

bwnsy7kp.gif

nz63glde.gif

oyjo8m6q.gif

c7eq6e6p.gif

 

 

@angelflowerOf course I'm a HAE girl after all but I don't want it at all cost.

 

And a new BTS. This time even before Weibo :P.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, libra22 said:

In this BTS which was released 13 hrs ago, FL is wearing the T-shirt that XQ wore in ep 9.:naughty:

I just rewatched from ep1 again while waiting for the last 4 eps.

 

That is his shirt she lent without asking. I didn't think she looked sexy in it but that must be a male thing who always get the hots for a woman in a business male shirt who even shows less than their normal clothes. :phew:

 

It is a bit confusing you calling him FL since that normally means Female Lead and Fang Leng and Fang Lei could be meant also :D.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched all the spoilers and feel like this week there were lots. Almost all the scenes I wanted to see they uploaded it. 

 

Seriously, I would cherish a Fang Leng too bad reality and fantasy doesn't often crossover lol. He's simply so sweet without realizing it. 

 

I've been watching a lot of clips and and spoilers on YouTube and read some comments. And there's a few that kept on repeating Bie is a married man. I'm like, cool we know that he is. But we don't care about that. We love Fang Leng the character and love him with Xiaoqi. Some of us has no interest in his personal life lol.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...