[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

sugarplum892

@angelflower I was confused about his memory loss as well. I guessed it threw me off when miss Jiang erased XQ from the database and he forgot almost implying that his brain is connected to it. I will go the romantic route and go back to the last hug they have before his memory vanished. I can see the fear on his face just how scared he was about losing her. And somehow that fear of his became so great he managed exactly what he was scared of doing, forgetting her (it's my story and I'm sticking to it lol)

Fang Leng never outright said he loves her it's really in his actions but XQ seemed oblivious to his actions lol. He has never been a total jerk with XQ even from the beginning. With his memories gone of her he still find himself defending her. I like through all the mistakes she made and he has to stand up for her he still remains true to himself. He never lose himself in the process of defending her. 

The banquet was such a short scene. I feel like the purpose of it is having XQ tell Fang Leng they are somewhat over. I like two parts of it, the one where Fang Leng didn't bother to hesitate telling everyone that Miss Jiang and him are nothing more than co-workers (the look on her face was priceless) and that Fang Lie making his brother jealous lol. And with little recollection of their past Fang Leng was extremely jealous hahaha

Her power have a life of its own when her feelings became real that is why she doesn't want to be near him. I think this drama with 28 episodes is perfect. They don't give much time to Miss Jiang of being too crazy and not many fillers episode. The only problem is...I am going to miss Xiao Qi. Seriously, as much as I love her with Fang Leng I actually love Xiao Qi even more individually.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I think its 28 episodes total

Oh silly me I read that wrong  I apologize

18 hours ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

They release 4 episodes a week. Total episodes is 28. 

thank you for your reply!!!

wow 4 eps in a week, we're so spoiled :D

1 hour ago, phoiphoi said:

thank you for your reply!!!

wow 4 eps in a week, we're so spoiled :D

Not really :phew:. 4 is very little for Chinese Drama but normal for Tencent WebDrama. The first week was 8 episodes for VIP and then 4 each week (Chinese VIP: Monday, Non-VIP: Monday-Tuesday).

Compared to other popular Dramas is had very little Spoilers at the beginning. But the last weeks I can't complain. This Drama made me wishing the weekend be over soon. :joy:

42 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Not really :phew:. 4 is very little for Chinese Drama but normal for Tencent WebDrama. The first week was 8 episodes for VIP and then 4 each week (Chinese VIP: Monday, Non-VIP: Monday-Tuesday).

Compared to other popular Dramas is had very little Spoilers at the beginning. But the last weeks I can't complain. This Drama made me wishing the weekend be over soon. :joy:

Is the vip episodes still releasing for vip users or was that only in the first week. Because I need to watch episode 20. He finally gets his memories back and XQ IS leaving 

International Tencent VIP only has the episodes you can get for free at YT. For Chinese Tencent VIP you need to have a Chinese payment method. Other than IQIYI who accept Paypal but this series is Tencent only.

Episode 20 can  be found at the usual sources tomorrow after 8 pm (Chinese time). They are quite fast. Just google the Chinese name and you will get lots of hits. Youtube had it last week also but that isn't secure since Tencent gets it deleted pretty fast for obivious reason. At least you can find the previews there very fast.

As far I know evil Drama makers the leaving part will be at the end of the episode. If we are lucky we will get the kiss, if not we will see him arriving just in time before the fade out and ending credits :lol:.

This is the first Chinese drama that I saw so many teaser and spoilers. I am a spoilers person so I watched all the clips then wait anxiously for the episode to air. Sometimes, I feel like I have seen all the good parts between Fang Leng and Xiao Qi already lol. 

From episode 20 onwards there's going to be some good scenes between our Alien girl and her human man hahahha. I am looking forward to the kiss when she was trying to take a picture and he went in for the kiss (it was in one of the MV) super cute.

Wan Peng is amazing in here...she basically steal the scenes for me whenever she's on. Her facial expressions are spot on without being over top or makes me want to roll my eyes. Some people say Bie is still weak as an actor in here but I didn't think he's that bad. His character is charming and very easy to like. He's not as complicated as Wan Peng but compared to his previous roles he's much better in here. I like a lot of things about him in this role.. and find him extremely attractive lol.  He seemed to match the role and his chemistry with Wan Peng is just so easy and comfortable.

2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Ah I see. I'm only familiar with Taiwanese drama and they release ONE EP A WEEK lol that is torturing for mah soul :joy:

I was thinkin about waiting 2 more weeks and then finish it all in one.. but dunno if I can resist it tomorrow....we'll seeee :) hahaha

anyway u mentioned other popular dramas even get more eps released? does it mean this drama is not that popular in China? (sorry I dont know much about C drama hehehe)

54 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

I  need the trailers for episode 21&22. Any idea when they are released 

Most spoilers are released Wednesday and majority of them will be Thursday (if I remembered correctly). But then again they released so many I get confused. 

I might feel bad for Fang Leng in the future episodes. Imagine loving Xiao Qi and was scared of losing her, then ends up forgetting her yet still has some lingering feelings...only to regain his memories and she ends up leaving. Sigh, he has to really work for his love...loving an Alien that initially has no idea what love is. And when she starts to fall in love her power goes crazy preventing him from getting close. Poor guy:D:lol:

Haha @phoiphoi I used to watch Taiwanese dramas with only 1 episode updated per week so I totally understand the torture. Then Korean dramas were better with 2 episodes per week. Now I think Mainland Chinese dramas are amazing with the 4 episodes, which I think is a pretty good amount because otherwise no work will get done, and also the drama would finish too soon >.<  

@usagi1997 Thanks for all the BTS links! Love watching them being silly. Guess the only difference with usual BTS is because male lead is married IRL, there's none of those usual fluffy giggly swoony bits with the female lead. But still fun watching them goofing around. 

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

I  need the trailers for episode 21&22. Any idea when they are released 

The trailers for Eps 21-24 will be released soon within the day, though I"m not sure of the time. Can't wait either haha.

I'm a Spoiler Junkie except when you can see the angst coming. Then I prefer to wait another week and watch everything in one-go. Frustration makes me want to bite the table wood. Especially TV Dramas follows this trope. That is why Webdramas have a special place in my heart.

Spoiler

ztcfn8d8.gif

Does that mean the director has no sadistic vein and is giving us fluuuuuuff? :blush:

So, now I'm making myself tea and start working while counting the hours.

@usagi1997 I saw that video too haha! I've learned the link now from all your postings. We know who found her when she's leaving now...

Translation of the spoiler video:

Amnesiac CEO falls in love with Xiao Qi again
Fang Leng: You pestered me, tricked me, made me misunderstand, felt guilty. I knew from the start that I shouldn’t get close to you. But I still came back again and again. My heart even raced for you.

XQ: I… I didn’t do it on purpose. Who knew that once your heart raced, you would end up in the hospital?

Fang Leng: I want you to take responsibility for me.:wub:

XQ: What responsibility? I’m telling you, I have no money. Take my life if you want. I’m not giving what money I have left to you.

Fang Leng: Then pay me back with yourself.

XQ: Don’t come near me. What do you want? Are you trying to scam me?

Fang Leng: Do you know that I was waiting for you? Do you know that I was worried that you would leave, that my family would trouble you? Even when I was unconscious yesterday, I dreamt that you… you shouted loudly that you like me.

XQ: I didn’t.

Fang Leng: Then why don’t you dare look me in the eye?

XQ tries to leave and he grabs her.

Fang Leng: Look at me. Tell me it was fake from the start. Tell me that you’ve never liked me. Tell me.

OMG I CAN'T WAITTTTT..... 

Thanks for the spoiler. I have never seen an Alien that love money as much as she does lol. She thinks he wants her money when most of it was from him anyway hahhaha 

I like that the writer is consistent with her character. She does stuff unintentionally and to an extent oblivious to Fang Leng still lol. Her innocent and straightforward thinking is what's so charming about her. 

10 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Thanks for the spoiler. I have never seen an Alien that love money as much as she does lol. She thinks he wants her money when most of it was from him anyway hahhaha 

I like that the writer is consistent with her character. She does stuff unintentionally and to an extent oblivious to Fang Leng still lol. Her innocent and straightforward thinking is what's so charming about her. 

She learned that Chinese people love money and she learned well :D. While in Europe earning money often is limited by special means, China doesn't seem to have that problem. Earn money and get rich without regret. :lol:

Archived