[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

sugarplum892

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahhaa... both are aliens from different planets settling on earth.. .. haha...

Haiz, all logic thrown out, but its a light romancr drama.. so its ok - for the moment.. :lol: currently at ep19.

----

Just finish the drama... 

Hmm... well, you know there is something wrong when the guy memory could be erased like a tape recorder right... hehe..

Anyways, it was kind of a nice touch where Xiaoqi disappeared at the crosswalk, unexpectedly... and 2 years later came bk to be together... aways, good light hearted drama. Dont take it too seriously, hahah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The story was good somehow I don't understand the actress who played the part of the female lead, she supposed to be in love with the male lead but somehow when he would kisses her , she is like a cement and doesn't respond very much alike with Love020 series where  Weiwei doesn't respond much to the male character no matter how Yang2  kissed well.

The 2 characters  played well and seemed to have a good chemistry if only the female lead could do better with her showing her affection to the male.

No offense it's not really about the kiss but kissing is more an act to show how you love your partner, that is when your heart would jump or would thump, thump but if you can't respond to it with all your heart would it not feel you feel nothing toward the person your doing an act with?

@Airyl88

Yea that kills me too when the female lead freezes tsk. It's like they all belong to the Park Shin Hye School of Bad Kissing. Sorry, well not really. I hear that the actress from Love O20 has a clause in her contract that forbids any kiss scenes! Wonder if that's just a rumour? As for the actress in My Girlfriend is an Alien, the scene where the guy props her onto the sink countertop & kisses her with facial foam all over. She kept turning away to avoid his kisses like why LoL!? I thought she's crazy for him..?? Another thing that made me very uneasy, was the fact she kept touching his chest tsk. Needless to say I didn't finish this. But the guy is married & yet he played his role so passionately.   

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2020 at 4:47 AM, Airyl88 said:

The story was good somehow I don't understand the actress who played the part of the female lead, she supposed to be in love with the male lead but somehow when he would kisses her , she is like a cement and doesn't respond very much alike with Love020 series where  Weiwei doesn't respond much to the male character no matter how Yang2  kissed well.

The 2 characters  played well and seemed to have a good chemistry if only the female lead could do better with her showing her affection to the male.

No offense it's not really about the kiss but kissing is more an act to show how you love your partner, that is when your heart would jump or would thump, thump but if you can't respond to it with all your heart would it not feel you feel nothing toward the person your doing an act with?

Hi! First time posting here.:) I finished this drama overnight and then, watched it over and over. And so, I think the reason for this (text highlighted above) is because she hasn't accepted with her whole heart yet what she's feeling towards Fang Leng. Yes, she knows she's attracted and may be thinking that what she's feeling is special but, because she knows that she doesn't belong here on earth can make her ambivalent, thus, the not so passionate response to Fang Leng's kisses.

But, when she realized that they are meant for each other, look at her (giving it all she's got!) ;)

I wouldn't miss this chance to congratulate everyone who made this drama soooo enjoyable to watch! And this is the first Chinese drama that I watched. Good job! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, M Chinnu said:

Did I miss anything. How announciator entered into Fang lengs heart ? She lost in the room where it got fired and it went to Doctors hand

No, that was just the shell for it. The announciator went into FL when the car exploded and the “Saphire” was left. 

From time to time I find myself going back to watch some episodes. I still find it funny how she has like 2 outfits hanging in her closet for work but she stood there looking at it as if she has a bunch to choose from. And the scene when Fang Leng went to see his brother trying to bring him home and she was all up in his face and he pushed her away. Just the nonchalant way he did it always get me. They have some good memorable scenes between the ML/FL.

• 1 month later...

This totally surprised me. I try to be openminded. If it is just another story of a human male getting an alien girlfriend I'm in. When it is another season of our old OTP that only will work with the old casts and directing style since they all made it work despite how little script they had. Let's wait. I don't think we will get it before mid/end 2021 and probably I'm more lenient then :phew:.

Archived