[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

sugarplum892

24 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Many people can't differ between RL and a role. I totally ship Fang Leng with XQ but not Bie with WP. Just watch some videos with his adorable daughter and family and you can't. It is so heartwarming and anyone who wants Reel to become Real is delusional. Bie isn't Fang Leng at all except his visuals. His natural body language is different why I give him Kudos for his acting.

When you don't have interest in his personal life that is cool but it is hard to miss since he and his wife are quite open on social media. YT suggested so many videos from him since I watch that drama that I simply gave up and subscribed :sweatingbullets:.  As long they aren't my own children I adore them :lol:. I totally shipped Deng Lun with his variety show daughter then.

I just quit getting into celebrities personal life. Before I used to and would watch videos after videos of whatever videos I can get my hands on. Then, the few that I really like turned into some crazy mess in real life lol. So, I just stayed away from that part.

I knew who his wife is about 10 years ago because she's actually in a few lakorns I like and saw their wedding pics when they got married. He was not big in Thai Entertainment and I don't know who he is before this drama. But I like his wife, she is funny and just a down to earth girl. She is in the remake of My Love From Another Star (thai version). 

I just focused on the characters and love them in the drama. I am so weird that I don't want the image of their almost perfect character messed up in my head. Rarely do I find them attractive in real life hahhaha. There's a drama I watched and I simply love...love the ML. Then I happened to see a few photos and videos of him in real life...I was like, nooooooooo... my eyes. I can't unseen the image.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I just quit getting into celebrities personal life. Before I used to and would watch videos after videos of whatever videos I can get my hands on. Then, the few that I really like turned into some crazy mess in real life lol. So, I just stayed away from that part.

I knew who his wife is about 10 years ago because she's actually in a few lakorns I like and saw their wedding pics when they got married. He was not big in Thai Entertainment and I don't know who he is before this drama. But I like his wife, she is funny and just a down to earth girl. She is in the remake of My Love From Another Star (thai version). 

I just focused on the characters and love them in the drama. I am so weird that I don't want the image of their almost perfect character messed up in my head. Rarely do I find them attractive in real life hahhaha. There's a drama I watched and I simply love...love the ML. Then I happened to see a few photos and videos of him in real life...I was like, nooooooooo... my eyes. I can't unseen the image.

I'm not that crazy. I just don't see a difference in watching some videos uploaded by celebs sometimes or watching something from my subscribed sewing channels. I just don't like 3rd hand news and I don't watch everything or otherwise I wouldn't have time for my hobbies :D.

Yeah, she is just adorable. I like women better anyway. I have a few daughter crushes on some actresses. Even though I wouldn't like a Drama because of them. I'm just like sister Chai B)...just don't tell my hubby.

;)

Well...that is interesting. That never happened for me with real humans since I never can forget that the role is played by an actual human. For me that only happens with characters from books or anime. I can totally ship the OTPs there too since they can't turn out scums BTS as we learned a lot this year. I prefer my dream world a 100% dream. 

Awww, can't wait for this ep. The title said Fang Leng feigned to have lost his memory and kiss XQ.

Fang Leng : This is....

Fang Lei: Oh, this is one of my friends,  accompanying me to come over to visit you.

Fang Leng: Girlfriend?

Fang Lei: No, no...a friend that i work with.

Fang Leng: I heard that you are overseeing the company recently. Which area is she handling?

Fang Lei: This has nothing to do with the company. She is one of the model friends that i know previously from drawing.

Fang Leng: A model friend? No wonder she looks so familiar.

Fang Lei: When have you seen her before?

Fang Leng: Maybe it is a feeling.

Fang Lei: What else can you remember?

Fang Leng: What should I be remembering?

Fang Lei: Oh, nothing

Fang Leng looking at XQ: Thank you.

XQ: Huh? Why did you thank me for?

Fang Leng: Thank you for coming to visit me. How long have you been a model?

XQ: Huh?

Fang Lei: Three...three

XQ: Not too long ago

Fang Leng: Can you come over for a while?

XQ walks over and Fang Leng pulls her close and kiss her.

XQ: What are you doing?

Fang Lei: Bro, this is the first time you are meeting her, what's wrong with you?

Fang Leng: I have this.... love at first sight feelings with your friend.

XQ: Huh, what joke is that?

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/gy9azl8fq6bc59i/b0032jm5ymp.html

15 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Awww, can't wait for this ep. The title said Fang Leng feigned to have lost his memory and kiss XQ.

Fang Leng : This is....

Fang Lei: Oh, this is one of my friends,  accompanying me to come over to visit you.

Fang Leng: Girlfriend?

Fang Lei: No, no...a friend that i work with.

Fang Leng: I heard that you are overseeing the company recently. Which area is she handling?

Fang Lei: This has nothing to do with the company. She is one of the model friends that i know previously from drawing.

Fang Leng: A model friend? No wonder she looks so familiar.

Fang Lei: When have you seen her before?

Fang Leng: Maybe it is a feeling.

Fang Lei: What else can you remember?

Fang Leng: What should I be remembering?

Fang Lei: Oh, nothing

Fang Leng looking at XQ: Thank you.

XQ: Huh? Why did you thank me for?

Fang Leng: Thank you for coming to visit me. How long have you been a model?

XQ: Huh?

Fang Lei: Three...three

XQ: Not too long ago

Fang Leng: Can you come over for a while?

XQ walks over and Fang Leng pulls her close and kiss her.

Fang Lei: Bro, this is the first time you are meeting her, what's wrong with you?

Fang Leng: I have this.... love at first sight feelings with your friend.

XQ: Huh, what joke is that?

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/gy9azl8fq6bc59i/b0032jm5ymp.html

He's exhausting all his plans hahahha. Can't say I blame him.

Episode 17, one part is such a bittersweet scene. It goes to show how emotionally empty it is between father and son. When Fang Leng rushed over to the house when he learned about the meeting between his father and Xiao. 

After their conversation....his father turned to the evil mom and said, look I just showed I cared about him a little and he's really moved.

That's actually a sad life both for father and son. 

I didn’t know Bie sings the OST for this drama. He wrote: A song that I like.

The diaglogue in the ost:

XQ: If you know that you can’t be with the one you love, would you let him retain the memory alone?

Fang Leng: But you can’t erase the feelings, XQ. Even if we were to forget each other, we will still be together in the end.

@libra22, thanks for the translation in the ost.  It's heart breaking dialogue.  But since I know they are going to have a HEA I am satisfied.  Yeah, me too didn't think he sung an ost.  His pronounciation and his confidence while singing is too good.  When I heard it the first time itself I liked it so much and downloaded it immediately.

6 hours ago, ash1999 said:

I am not sure why Bie didn't make it big in Thai Entertainment because he has a good voice, good looking and can act. 

Me too, think the same.  But isn't the Chinese entertainment bigger than the Thai one.  Hope he gets more project both in mainland and Thailand too after this drama.  Fighting!!!!

Another doubt, both the leads, did they dub their voice for this drama or is it someone else?  Any idea becoz it sync's perfectly when they deliver the dialogues.   

21 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Another doubt, both the leads, did they dub their voice for this drama or is it someone else?  Any idea becoz it sync's perfectly when they deliver the dialogues.   

@pad-hari You’re most welcome. I  read in my drama list that Chinese dramas are dubbed because there are too many dialects in China. The production used dubbers to standardise the Mandarin and to minimise the accents of the actors / actresses so as to make it easier for viewers to understand. Hearing Bie and WP’s voices in the BTS, I think it is dubbed and the voices are very fitting for the leads.

8 hours ago, ash1999 said:

I am not sure why Bie didn't make it big in Thai Entertainment because he has a good voice, good looking and can act. 

Probably he and his wife aren't pushing it. They are famous enough to make enough money to live without troubles and to be noticed without being chased down.

Both are dubbed and I like both their voice actors very much. The director got very good ones. XQ's voice is very fitting. WP's voice surpringly sounds older than I imagined while Bie's voice is exactly his age. But since Fang Leng looks rather like being 30+ the voice actor is perfect for him. Besides, I really love his voice when he whispers. Very sexy.
It is a bit sad that the names of the voice actors aren't noticed that much. They do at least a quarter (when the actor/actress is good) up to half of the job (when the actor/actress isn't).
But many actors/actresses even in big budget productions are allowed to dub their own voices lately. I hope that will become a trend. Okay, there are a few actors/actresses who I love to watch but their voices (or dialects) in the BTS give me :scream:. Yang Mi is one. I really love her but her voice is a total downer :sweatingbullets:.

New scene released. 

XQ: Can I be your ephemera?

Fang Leng: Let's always be together in the future.

XQ: Thank you for your understanding.

Looking at the annunciator, XQ said: Thank you for helping us to meet, but right now, I don't need you anymore.

FL stopped XQ from throwing away the annunciator.

Fang Leng: I heard from Xiao Bu that the annunciator will be activated just by pressing it.

XQ: You lied to me!

Fang Leng: I'll rather that you hate me. I don't want to see you die, XQ.

XQ: You are so mean.

Fang Leng: I am mean because i am a human. Telling lies and being selfish are part of human nature. To achieve our purchase, we can do everything regardless of cost. I'm sorry.

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/gy9azl8fq6bc59i/e0032ttkglb.html

3 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Probably he and his wife aren't pushing it. They are famous enough to make enough money to live without troubles and to be noticed without being chased down.

I didn't notice him in any lakorn and then he was married. He married young. In Thai industry once you are married then the chances of you getting projects are slim. That's just the way it works on that side. And most of their stars would date about 8-10 years before they decided to settle down because once they do then they have already accepted their career is basically in the background.

There are two channels that are well known and that is channel 3 and channel 7. His wife I think is contracted with channel 3. Once Bie got married no way he would have been famous there. Because they are big at this thing called "koojin". Where they ship you with an actress then play the guessing game of if they are together or not lol. I guessed, I just answered my own question hahahha

20 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I didn't notice him in any lakorn and then he was married. He married young. In Thai industry once you are married then the chances of you getting projects are slim. That's just the way it works on that side. And most of their stars would date about 8-10 years before they decided to settle down because once they do then they have already accepted their career is basically in the background.

There are two channels that are well known and that is channel 3 and channel 7. His wife I think is contracted with channel 3. Once Bie got married no way he would have been famous there. Because they are big at this thing called "koojin". Where they ship you with an actress then play the guessing game of if they are together or not lol. I guessed, I just answered my own question hahahha

Seriously :scream:? An entire country that guesses Reel to Real? Is that even healthy? Actors and actresses are humans too and they have a right to live their own life and not what their fans want them! In my active SciFi convention time I met a lot of them BTS but never disturbed them beside a polite greeting (or nod) since that is how humans should interact. I always thought most people are like that except teenagers and crazy fans. Looks like Asia is a bit different :ph34r:. How are they when actors from BL series/movies are straight? Aren't they allowed to date women? Well...it would be funny if they could meet girls without hassle. :phew:

It is a bit sad that you have to decide between career or a happy life. Let's hope that Chinese Entertainment is more open since I won't mind seing him in other Dramas.

4 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Seriously :scream:? An entire country that guesses Reel to Real? Is that even healthy? Actors and actresses are humans too and they have a right to live their own life and not what their fans want them! In my active SciFi convention time I met a lot of them BTS but never disturbed them beside a polite greeting (or nod) since that is how humans should interact. I always thought most people are like that except teenagers and crazy fans. Looks like Asia is a bit different :ph34r:. How are they when actors from BL series/movies are straight? Aren't they allowed to date women? Well...it would be funny if they could meet girls without hassle. :phew:

It is a bit sad that you have to decide between career or a happy life. Let's hope that Chinese Entertainment is more open since I won't mind seing him in other Dramas.

It's very profitable in Thai industry to have a "koojin". Sometimes, the channel is just as guilty. Channel 3 is notorious with the koojins stuff. They even have concerts to promote the "couples" even though most of the girls already have a boyfriend and a few have been with their boyfriend for like 10 years lol. It super crazy. The fans doesn't care because most of these koojins have a solid fanbase. But one thing is good about Thai industry is that, if a couple becomes popular fans doesn't have to wait for them to pair up again. It's pretty much back to back pairing. One popular couple have been in a lakorn like 6 times together hahahha. They don't usually leave the fans hanging.

If you are an actress you basically hang onto the career as long as you can. Unless, your boyfriend or fiance happens to be millionaires and most leading ladies does end up marrying some really rich guys though. Yeah, I don't mind if the guys are married or not in real life. As long as he's good in his roles and has chemistry then I am in. I love the characters so nothing else would hinder me from enjoying them in their roles.

Archived