Episodes: 28

Broadcast Date: 8/19/2019

Cast:

Wan Peng

Ashin Shu

Alina Zhang

Wang You Jun

Synopsis:

The alien girl Chai Xiaoqi tells the story of Fang Xiaoqi, the overbearing president of the alien girl who died from the "Cape Town Planet", who was suffering from the "rainy weather heterosexual amnesia". A high-energy hilarious and romantic cross-star love story. The female host Chai Xiaoqi is not only an alien, but also a true-handed witch. Once she inhales the hormones emitted by the males in the earth, she will fall into the "flowery state" and suffer from various diseases. The fun and ridiculously ridiculous romance will restore the singularity of the girl in the perfection of the girl. In order to survive on the human earth, Chai Xiaoqi will use his various super powers to solve one accident after another, like a roller coaster. The ups and downs will make the audience hooked. The male lord is cold and is an alternative overbearing president. When it rains, he will forget the opposite sex that appears around him. For this reason, he and the female host will launch various "fighting and fighting" laughter dramas. The experience of high sweetness and romance is expected to be Strongly slammed the girl's heart when it was broadcast.

Cr mydramalist

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七 English subbed Episodes

My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far this seems fun to watch. Ignore the synopsis from mydramalist though since you're gonna lose some of your brain cells.

It's the ML who suffer from a 'condition'(memories on women are lost) when it rains. The FL suffers from some sort of condition when she touches the opposite sex, without her magical gloves/protection.

2 Episodes have been uploaded on Tencent Video Youtube channel, and they release 4 episodes weekly (Wednesday - Thursday 8:00pm GMT+8).

Here's the link. 

i got hooked up after watching ep 1 ... xiao qi is sooo cute while our male lead is super damn hot... ep 1 & 2 kills me with his topless hot body.... woohoo.. i nearly nosebleed upon seeing his hot body... 

Has anyone watch up to ep 8? i wanted to know whether did xiao qi got the right stone? and why the stone seems no power at all? Forgive me.. watch too much super hero's series.. i tot the stone helps her to get back her power.. but it looks nothing. 

Normally there is nothing to get bothered about those male "chicken breast" the skinny actors have. Sorry, but that muscles need an neccessary amount of meat on the bones is just simple biology. This boy (sorry, he still is too young for my taste even when he looks older) surely has everything. And he surely won't faint after or need help to carry even a girl twice her size.

I would say Chinese Drama needs more Non-Chinese blood or a change in aesthetics. And now I'm off watching all those Fanservice scences since there are a lot. :wub::naughty:

P.S. Does anyone about the airing schedule? Even Chinese websites I found haven't much information.

2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

P.S. Does anyone about the airing schedule? Even Chinese websites I found haven't much information

Release Date: August 19, 2019 Tencent (two episodes every Monday and Tuesday at 8pm), members watch next week's episodes in advance.

more info from the link below.

cr:http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/08/my-girlfriend-is-alien-2019.html?m=1

In Episode 8, I have a great laugh how Xiao Qi "pawed" her way onto Fang Leng to retrieve the blue "gem". All his staff had to excused themselves one way another at the rather "suggestive" actions and words. I cannot believe she made the comment that his chest size was bigger than hers while squeezing it.

I am hooked on this! 

The male lead is hot, hot & well.. HOT:lol: I feel like the drama is making whatever excuses for him to take his shirt off which is fine by me:w00t::phew:  The girl's cute & funny. She only remembers his body, not his face:lol: 

Though when she swapped places with his cousin(?) during the food delivery, the guards actually believe it's the same person?! I mean the guy's obviously bigger & taller than the petite female heroine:huh::rolleyes: It looks like a love triangle between these 3 as well. 

1 hour ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

Just a heads up. The videos being uploaded in this official channel/playlist is now restricted in this countries:

ID - Indonesia

PH - Philippines

TW - Taiwan

TH - Thailand

I - India too.  :sweatingbullets:

So, I am waiting for other streaming websites to upload the episodes.

18 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

I really loved that there so much "skinship" with the main couple. Poor Fang Leng always been taken advantage of.

Exactly. No wonder he thinks she is his girlfriend and is genuinely upset with her when she is fawning about his brother.

Looks like he will loose his memory soon but looks more like a ruse. And they are connected now and he gets in pain when being apart and she gets overpowered? Seems like the week will be very long from Wednesday on. :sweatingbullets:

I am so hooked on this drama. The main lead, she's such a pervert but in such an innocent way. Sometimes when I watched a female lead that acts that way, I get annoyed fast but with her she's just adorable. 

Fang Leng, what can I say he's a handsome fellow. I love that his strict self got thrown off balance by a girl that doesn't seem to have any rules. I like their chemistry.

Archived