Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chibikko

OLD CLUBBOX THREAD

anyone can teach me how to use it ??? i dont understand korean.. last nite i was dl ing it n signing up following the instruction in the help part in this forum.. but its gone now... i dont reali know how to dl stuff

Go here: http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox.fclubbox.t1

I believe the download tutorial is in the 2nd reply of that link.

thanks so much for the golden bell with Hong Sung Ah ~!

does anyone happen to have any of the earlier non stop 5 episodes like ep 100 and earlier?? can't seem to find any clubboxes with them... thanks in advance !! :P

you welcome :lol:

** Summer Breeze Of Love **

6152.jpg

Starring: Charlene Choi, Gillian Chung

With two months of summer vacation ahead of them, high school fresh graduates Kiki (Charlene Choi) and Kammy (Gillian Cheung) swear to look for their first boyfriends and bring them to show their schoolmates at the high school reunion.

First Kammy meets the 40 year-old Danny (Dave Wong) and falls head over heels, but Danny has not the courage to face the girl half his age. Kiki falls in love at first sight with a handsome basketball player named Fung (Tsui Tin You), only to find that she is just one of his many admirers.

Valable in my CB ---- > http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore :wub:

It Started With A KISS [TWDrama]

01.jpg

A new Refresh .... A new Begin ....

Valable in my CB ---- > http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore:wub:

BUG ME NOT + sub eng

rg00000005090010cx.jpg

rg00000005090018bx.jpg

The 17-year old singer/actress Isabella Leong has become many Hong Kong young boys' favorite, and Wilson Chan Bo-lin's charm continues from Bluegate Crossing, The Eye 10 to the present Bug Me Not! Isabella is Moon, a girl who possesses the supernatural power to communicate with insects. She has a crush on the handsome boy Gao Yuan (Chan Bo-lin) who runs super fast but secludes himself from contacting anyone. A cute ladybug named Cootchie encourages Moon to confess her love to Gao Yuan, but that of course scares away Gao Yaun who freaks out when getting in touch with people...

The film features an all-star cast with Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung from Twins, and Kenny Kwan and Steven Cheung formerly or now Boyz members to play residents of a place called Psychic Park where every youngster possesses some supernatural power. Popular singer Candy Lo portrays Moon's mother who is addicted to Mahjong but has never won. Director Lo Chi Leung, starting as a script writer, shows great talent in narrating an urban fantasy, apart from exploring people's psyche as in Inner Senses and Coma. The CG technologies used to create Cootchie and its buddies are also something one must not miss.

I am so happy when clubbox thread came back.

Where can I dl k-drama Sweetheat?

Thx before

more post

I wanna see Seven Swords in clubbox naynay123 but it dont have sub. Where sub plz??

kloofy.net, also I have the subs as well. HERE

How do I upload to clubbox? I can't read Korean :s

I want to upload a few of the Korean Dramas, and Music Videos I have!

Just click the orange button...

Announcements