Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Newsie

Big Hit To Begin Implementing Lottery System For Ticketing Of Events All Around The World

Big Hit Entertainment will use a lottery system for ticketing of overseas events in the near future. On August 21, Big Hit held a corporate briefing in Seoul with co-CEO’s Bang Shi Hyuk and Yoon Seok Jun, as well as beNX’s CEO Seo Wook Seok present. Yoon Seok Jun confirmed that the lottery system they initially introduced for […]

The post Big Hit To Begin Implementing Lottery System For Ticketing Of Events All Around The World appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

Wow, opening of such source will be very nice. More lotteries are equal to more chances for winning. Moreover, it makes my work easier (I work with the Lottery Data Analysis Software and Website, so it would be more convenient for to look at all the lotteries goes through, so it would be clearer analysis, so it would be better chance to win for users, that use our source). Hope it will open as soon as it possible, and it goes without saying, that I'll recommend it for all persons, that work with me. Thank you for showing such good source. By the way, if you want to win lottery, you should at least see our site, because it would help you with making the lottery tickets (you will have more chances for winning).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this