Hu Hao Bo as Sun Zhui
Yu Xin Yi as Zeng Hao
Li Mu Ran as Ma Dada
Yin Zhi Xuan as Zeng Xing
Yu Xiang as Liang Xiaobao
Gong Rui as Yi Nannan
Chang Kai Ning as Ma Yingjun

Synopsis:

The story revolves around youths in the early 80s. After graduating from the police academy, Ou Xiaojian became a hooligan and wallow in degeneration. His childhood friend, Ma Xiaoxiao was perplexed by his behavior, and the two got into an argument. This was witnessed by Yi Dongdong, who admired Ma Xiaoxiao. Yi Dongdong just moved into the district, and he quickly became good friends with the youths of Ma Yang Street; Liang Xiaobao, ZengHao and Ma Dada. A series of incidents led him to befriend both Ou Xiaojian and Ma Xiaoxiao; and the youths create a tale and memories that belongs only to them.

Cr wiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ooooo are we slotted in for airing soon??? :D 

i know how SongYun always said that he was pair up with younger man all the times

what do you mean?^^

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dear Mayang Street 亲爱的麻洋街
On 5/11/2020 at 7:29 PM, rosierosie said:

i know how SongYun always said that he was pair up with younger man all the times

However, in this drama, the age difference is not as great.  The male leads are 26 and 27 and Tan Songyun is 30.  She looks younger though and looks a convincing 16 year old in Go ahead.  She is a good actress.

2 hours ago, P Lam said:

However, in this drama, the age difference is not as great.  The male leads are 26 and 27 and Tan Songyun is 30.  She looks younger though and looks a convincing 16 year old in Go ahead.  She is a good actress.

Yeah the age difference is not big. I hope the drama will be good~!!!

• 2 weeks later...

is this not good??? I saw episode 3 and I'm liking it. The different families are funny, and I'm exciting to see what is going on with our ML :)!!! The characters are funny, and interacts well wit each other. I wonder why ML's dad is arrested. I guess I will find out as I keep watching :). Hope someone join me :).

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dear Mayang Street 亲爱的麻洋街

Archived