1. 1. What's your favourite PPL?

• subway
    • phone
    • fried chicken
    • vacuum cleaner
    • traditional medicine/tonic

11 minutes ago, ebullient said:

What does PPL stand for? o.O

Product PLacement.....you know it when you see it:  like someone running a Dyson for no reason or when somebody brings Subway for everyone at the office.  :blink:  :lol:

..........one of the products I'm always wondering about are those hangover cures that everyone keeps chugging down the morning after.  Do those things actually work?

Fortunately I'm never gonna need one because I don't drink.....and all that drinking is something I totally don't understand either.  

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

No BRA ppl? LOL because I think that was unforgettable how smoooooth the bra ppl in drama titled Because This is My First Life. It's my fav ppl in drama experience that I found so far.  I like how the ppl is not too blatant but run smoothly with the scene, and THAT drama makes it run smoothly ALSO with the story. No too forced camera angle, no too forced focus. Brilliant side story to produce $$$!:w00t:

• LOL 5

The most outrageous PPL off late i saw was in Go Go Squid. It was for a coffee machine and almost half the episode was dedicated to it. Our already multi faceted heroine suddenly turned into a barista and gave instructions abt how to use the machine, do coffee art and cheerfully brewed cups after cups of coffee for the hero and his entire team!!!

But my most favorite PPL has to be Subway! You just cannot avoid it! K2 took the bread, cheese and the sauce for subway ad placement!! I will never recover from the affect!

• LOL 6

Are fashion items and jewelries considered PPL too? Because many-many-many times I wanted to buy the bags and clothes worn by drama characters... just that they are mostly too expensive that I never got around to doing so... -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are fashion items and jewelries considered PPL too? Because many-many-many times I wanted to buy the bags and clothes worn by drama characters... just that they are mostly too expensive that I never got around to doing so... -_-

I'm guilty of wanting to do this. 

But I seriously have NO money so I have hunted up knock-offs on eBay for a fraction of the price.  Most recently I was absolutely crazy for the hair jewelry on Angel Last Mission, so I found a pearl hair clip just like the one the FL wore and won it at auction for 17 cents.  Score!

But even the knock-off bags are out of my price range, unfortunately, so I just quietly envy them.  <_<

• LOL 5

thanks to everyone for participating and having a few laughs. till the next one, have fun laughing at those product placements and wondering if it is working! hahahahah...:D

@thistle @ktcjdrama @staygold @Thanie @bairama @ebullient @Lawyerh  @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @lollyminx @sushilicious @mademoisellesia @lu09 @triplem @cenching @sn2111a @Sugar doughtnut @shinenshid @Jillia @nateko

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6