What's your favourite PPL?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite PPL?

• subway
    • phone
    • fried chicken
    • vacuum cleaner
    • traditional medicine/tonic

Are fashion items and jewelries considered PPL too? Because many-many-many times I wanted to buy the bags and clothes worn by drama characters... just that they are mostly too expensive that I never got around to doing so... -_-

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are fashion items and jewelries considered PPL too? Because many-many-many times I wanted to buy the bags and clothes worn by drama characters... just that they are mostly too expensive that I never got around to doing so... -_-

I'm guilty of wanting to do this. 

But I seriously have NO money so I have hunted up knock-offs on eBay for a fraction of the price.  Most recently I was absolutely crazy for the hair jewelry on Angel Last Mission, so I found a pearl hair clip just like the one the FL wore and won it at auction for 17 cents.  Score!

But even the knock-off bags are out of my price range, unfortunately, so I just quietly envy them.  <_<

thanks to everyone for participating and having a few laughs. till the next one, have fun laughing at those product placements and wondering if it is working! hahahahah...:D

@thistle @ktcjdrama @staygold @Thanie @bairama @ebullient @Lawyerh  @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @lollyminx @sushilicious @mademoisellesia @lu09 @triplem @cenching @sn2111a @Sugar doughtnut @shinenshid @Jillia @nateko

• 5 months later...

Archived