What's your favourite PPL?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite PPL?

• subway
    • phone
    • fried chicken
    • vacuum cleaner
    • traditional medicine/tonic

hey chingus, vote for your favourite or infamous PPLs that you tend to notice! hahahaha... have you been tempted to buy anything after watching those PPLs? I will admit that fried chicken and pizza always gets me and I feel like ordering something. :lol:  LOL. what about you? have you felt like whipping out the vacuum cleaner after watching the characters clean? share your PPL stories -- whether you felt irritated, laughed or anything really.

re: @sushilicious

• LOL 8

Eh no coffee @Lmangla @sushilicious? Actually my fav ppl is coffee.. they always stir their coffee with the plastic package :joy:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh no coffee @Lmangla @sushilicious? Actually my fav ppl is coffee.. they always stir their coffee with the plastic package :joy:

wanted only 5 in the list, otherwise we can go on. I had to cut out pizza which was very sad for me. hahahahah... love those pizza PPLs because it always make me hungry! :D

• LOL 7

I was forced to choose Subway because you didn't mention my real favorite:  Quizno's!  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I voted fried chicken (and beer) because it always makes me hungry... Vac.cleaner, no feels already :lol:

But to be honest, the one that intrigues me the most is the traditional medicine/tonic. So convenient! And the packaged herbal chicken, I want to try that so badly...

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, thistle said:

I was forced to choose Subway because you didn't mention my real favorite:  Quizno's!  :D

Me too. I also like Quiznos

@Lawyerh the 3in1 coffee where they stir drink with the pack after that is a very SK thing to do. I had never thought of doing that . I keep thinking the plastic is really bad when you put it in such hot  water or that it might be dirty :lol:

@Lmangla I chose vacuum cleaner cuz It the closest to those robot vacuums ! Love those 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 8

@triplem since ure hygienic... dont worry uri police dont do that :joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 7

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla I chose vacuum cleaner cuz It the closest to those robot vacuums ! Love those 

so are you reminded that your house is dirty and you need to clean after seeing those robot vacuums? :P

• LOL 6

LOL, is this another way to ask "the least" favourite? 

I don't have a favourite but I wish to share the smartest PPL I've seen. It was in Memories of the Alhambra for Subway and Breitling. The writer incorporated Subway and Breitling into the AR game...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I love myself some tonic so that they can get the strength to fight bad guys...or teach for instance.:w00t:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

I love myself some tonic so that they can get the strength to fight bad guys...or teach for instance.:w00t:

the traditional tonics have always tasted yukk and basically you gulp it down... because of well health! hahahhaha. so I always find it hilarious that you see the actors saying "hmmm" but in their eyes, you can read "help, how much longer do I have to pretend to like this?"

• LOL 5

i picked traditional tonic.. other than the red ginseng.. i’m curious how they taste.. like concentrated eel essence in an instant soup bag :sweat: seriously??

• LOL 4

I voted for phone. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus after Fight for My Way :lol:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

I voted for phone. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus after Fight for My Way :lol:

samsung marketing would be thrilled to discover PPL actually works. :D

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

samsung marketing would be thrilled to discover PPL actually works. :D

I know right?!?!?! Hahahaha I would have voted for massage chair if I had the money to buy the ones they use in kdramas. Hahahaha but alas, I got a phone. I was looking for a new one and at that time, Fight for My Way was on air. I really love Kim Ji Won so I got a Samsung. Hahaha :D And it's actually my phone until now. :lol:

• LOL 4

Coffee for me but vote chicken :joy: 

But not ( chicken feet ) I watch it once in a drama @Lawyerh i couldn’t eat chicken for weeks :joy:

but I would trying what he drinking :mrgreen:

5d516680a1be5938811364.gif?download

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but I would trying what he drinking :mrgreen:

one of those tonic or hangover drink lol it was the scene after the whole pain team partied at his mom’s restaurant right??

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

one of those tonic or hangover drink lol it was the scene after the whole pain team partied at his mom’s restaurant right??

:joy::mrgreen:  before the cat attack  :joy: I don’t drink but I still need hangover  for how much sexy they are :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 4