What's your favourite PPL?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite PPL?

• subway
    • phone
    • fried chicken
    • vacuum cleaner
    • traditional medicine/tonic

hey chingus, vote for your favourite or infamous PPLs that you tend to notice! hahahaha... have you been tempted to buy anything after watching those PPLs? I will admit that fried chicken and pizza always gets me and I feel like ordering something. :lol:  LOL. what about you? have you felt like whipping out the vacuum cleaner after watching the characters clean? share your PPL stories -- whether you felt irritated, laughed or anything really.

re: @sushilicious

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh no coffee @Lmangla @sushilicious? Actually my fav ppl is coffee.. they always stir their coffee with the plastic package :joy:

wanted only 5 in the list, otherwise we can go on. I had to cut out pizza which was very sad for me. hahahahah... love those pizza PPLs because it always make me hungry! :D

I voted fried chicken (and beer) because it always makes me hungry... Vac.cleaner, no feels already :lol:

But to be honest, the one that intrigues me the most is the traditional medicine/tonic. So convenient! And the packaged herbal chicken, I want to try that so badly...

22 minutes ago, thistle said:

I was forced to choose Subway because you didn't mention my real favorite:  Quizno's!  :D

Me too. I also like Quiznos

@Lawyerh the 3in1 coffee where they stir drink with the pack after that is a very SK thing to do. I had never thought of doing that . I keep thinking the plastic is really bad when you put it in such hot  water or that it might be dirty :lol:

@Lmangla I chose vacuum cleaner cuz It the closest to those robot vacuums ! Love those 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

I love myself some tonic so that they can get the strength to fight bad guys...or teach for instance.:w00t:

the traditional tonics have always tasted yukk and basically you gulp it down... because of well health! hahahhaha. so I always find it hilarious that you see the actors saying "hmmm" but in their eyes, you can read "help, how much longer do I have to pretend to like this?"

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

samsung marketing would be thrilled to discover PPL actually works. :D

I know right?!?!?! Hahahaha I would have voted for massage chair if I had the money to buy the ones they use in kdramas. Hahahaha but alas, I got a phone. I was looking for a new one and at that time, Fight for My Way was on air. I really love Kim Ji Won so I got a Samsung. Hahaha :D And it's actually my phone until now. :lol:

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

one of those tonic or hangover drink lol it was the scene after the whole pain team partied at his mom’s restaurant right??

:joy::mrgreen:  before the cat attack  :joy: I don’t drink but I still need hangover  for how much sexy they are :joy::mrgreen:

11 minutes ago, ebullient said:

What does PPL stand for? o.O

Product PLacement.....you know it when you see it:  like someone running a Dyson for no reason or when somebody brings Subway for everyone at the office.  :blink:  :lol:

..........one of the products I'm always wondering about are those hangover cures that everyone keeps chugging down the morning after.  Do those things actually work?

Fortunately I'm never gonna need one because I don't drink.....and all that drinking is something I totally don't understand either.  

No BRA ppl? LOL because I think that was unforgettable how smoooooth the bra ppl in drama titled Because This is My First Life. It's my fav ppl in drama experience that I found so far.  I like how the ppl is not too blatant but run smoothly with the scene, and THAT drama makes it run smoothly ALSO with the story. No too forced camera angle, no too forced focus. Brilliant side story to produce $$$!:w00t:

The most outrageous PPL off late i saw was in Go Go Squid. It was for a coffee machine and almost half the episode was dedicated to it. Our already multi faceted heroine suddenly turned into a barista and gave instructions abt how to use the machine, do coffee art and cheerfully brewed cups after cups of coffee for the hero and his entire team!!!

But my most favorite PPL has to be Subway! You just cannot avoid it! K2 took the bread, cheese and the sauce for subway ad placement!! I will never recover from the affect!

Archived