Episodes: 100

Genre: Family

Airdate: March 28th - September 13th, 2020

Airtime: Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

Production Companies: Studio Dragon, Bon Factory
Director: Lee Jae Sang
Screenwriter: Yang Hee Seung

Synopsis:

"I’ve Been There Once" is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles.

Cast:

Lee Min Jung as Song Na Hee 

1584324143864_245276.jpg

Chun Ho Jin as father Song Young Da

1584324143991_245298.jpg

Cha Hwa Yeon as Jang Ok Boon

1584324144075_245301.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob as Yon Kyu Jin

1584324144470_245356.jpg

Oh Yoon Ah as Song Ka Hee

1584324144138_245312.jpg

Supporting Casting:

Song family

Oh Dae Hwan as Song Joon Sun (Young Dal & Ok Boon’s son)
Lee Cho Hee as Song Da Hee (Young Dal & Ok Boon’s youngest daughter)
Im Jung Eun as Sung Hyun Kyung (Joon Sun’s ex-wife)
Baek Ji Won as Jang Ok Ja (Ok Boon’s sister)

People around Kyu Jin

Lee Sang Yi as Yoon Jae Suk (Kyu Jin’s younger brother)
Hong Yo Seob as Yoon Hae Il (Kyu Jin’s father)
Moon Hee Kyung as Park Sun Hee (Kyu Jin’s mother)

Others

Kim Bo Yun as Choi Yoon Jung (Ok Boon’s high school friend)
Ahn Kil Kang as Yang Chi Soo (Young Dal’s best friend)
Alex as Na Hee’s first love
Ki Do Hoon as Park Hyo Sin
Song Da Eun as Ka Yun
Kim So Ra as Joo Ri
Kim Hyun Mok as Hong Sung Woo
Lee Chang Wook as Kim Yoon Ho
Kang Tae Sung as Han Jin Woo
Shin Hye Sun as Go Mi Sook
Choi Wan Jung as Sin Jung Rye
Kim Yoo Suk as Yoon Hae Il

Character Chart:

'한번 다녀왔습니다' 인물 관계도/ 이미지= KBS2

Teasers:

Press conference:

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Update #4 - New rule: "No Instagram embedded posts

• Like 6

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] I have been there once, 한번다녀왔습니다 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST - Oh Yoon Ah, Chun Ho Jin, Lee Min Jung & Lee Jung Eun - Premieres in March 2020

0001100721_001_20200117092106836.jpg?type=w540

Lee Min Jung, Lee Sang Yeob, Oh Yoon Ah, And More Confirmed For New KBS Drama

Jan 17, 2020
by L. Kim

Actors Lee Min Jung, Lee Sang Yeob, Oh Yoon Ah, Oh Dae Hwan, Lee Cho Hee, and Im Jung Eun are confirmed to star in a new KBS drama titled “I’ve Returned After One Marriage” (working title).

The drama is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles. The Korean title of the drama, which literally translates to “I went there once and came back” is an often-used euphemism for divorce in Korea.

Previously, close friends Lee Min Jung and Oh Yoon Ah had been in talks to be in the drama, and now they are confirmed to play sisters. Oh Yoon Ah will be Song Ga Hee, a beautiful former flight attendant who returns home with her son after her divorce, while Lee Min Jung will play Song Na Hee, her highly intelligent and ambitious younger sister. A pediatrician who was always at the top of her class in school, Song Na Hee has a lot of love for herself but little affection and consideration for others.

Lee Sang Yeob, who had also been reviewing the offer to be in the drama, has accepted the role of Yoon Kyu Jin, Song Na Hee’s husband and a doctor of internal medicine at a pediatric hospital. He is described as good-looking, warm-hearted, and witty, and he is popular with both colleagues and patients because of his sense of humor. He also grew up in a well-to-do family, but there was once a major danger in his life.

Yoon Kyu Jin and Song Na Hee met when they were in medical school before dating and eventually getting married, and they are now working at the same hospital.

Oh Dae Hwan will take the role of Song Joon Sun, the eldest brother of Song Ga Hee and Song Na Hee. He is an “invincible stuntman” whose wife Sung Hyun Kyung (Im Jung Eun) divorced him due to his debt he acquired out of loyalty. He is a positive man with an irresistible charm but zero sense of reality.

Lee Cho Hee was picked for the role of Song Da Hee, the youngest sister of the Song family. Although she is a filial daughter, she is somewhat lacking in terms of physical strength, beauty, and brains compared to her older siblings. On the other hand, Im Jung Eun will transform into Sung Hyun Kyung, Song Joon Sun’s ex-wife. After the divorce, she is raising their children while working as a teacher of essay writing.

• Like 5

January 16, 2020

"I've Been There Once" Chun Ho-jin, Cha Hwa-yeon, Lee Jung-eun and More Confirm Appearances

Source: Edaily via HanCinema.net

photo1143421.jpg

Actors Chun Ho-jin, Cha Hwa-yeon, Kim Bo-yun, Lee Jung-eun and Ahn Kil-kang are starring in "I've Been There Once".

The new KBS 2TV weekend drama "I've Been There Once" is a fun and heartwarming drama about the gap between parents and their offspring when it comes to divorce and finding their own true happiness.

Chun Ho-jin takes on the role of Song Yeong-dal, the father of the Song family who are in the center of the drama. Song Yeong-dal is a scrooge who runs a chicken restaurant and is the father of one son and three daughters. His wife, Jang Ok-boon, is played by Cha Hwa-yeon. She is always bickering with her husband, but deep down she understands him better than anyone.

Kim Bo-yun plays Choi Yoon-jeong, Song Yeong-dal and Jang Ok-boon's in-law and Ok-boon's high school friend. She used to be in a beauty pageant, and she's still beautiful and elegant, and runs a café.

Lee Jung-eun tackles the role of Cho-yeon, the owner of a kimbab restaurant nearby Song Yeong-dal. She used to run a bar, but switched businesses when she got tired of it.

Ahn Kil-kang is Song Yeong-dal's best friend and a butcher named Yang Chi-soo. He is the atmosphere maker of the area and adds to the fun of the drama.

"I've Been There Once" is written by Yang Hee-seung and directed by Lee Jae-sang.

Source: Soompi

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] I have been there once, 한번다녀왔습니다 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST - Oh Yoon Ah, Chun Ho Jin, Lee Min Jung & Lee Jung Eun - Premieres in March

Photos: KBS (disclaimer: Google-translate)

I'VE BEEN THERE ONCE: big script reading scene full of laughter and passion!

Hardworking staff and talented actors gathered in one place!
This spring, a fresh breeze from the home tv screen will bring an all-healing family treat!

• Like 2

Lee Min Jung Transforms Into Professional Pediatrician For Upcoming KBS Weekend Drama

12017df4b6f64c639ba70ad145c113c2.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Jung has transformed into a doctor for her upcoming KBS weekend drama “I’ve Returned After One Marriage” (literal title).

The upcoming drama is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles. The Korean title of the drama, which literally translates to, “I went there once and came back,” is an often-used euphemism for divorce in Korea.

Lee Min Jung will play the highly intelligent and ambitious Song Na Hee, a pediatrician who was always at the top of her class in school. She has a lot of love for herself but little affection and consideration for others.

The newly released stills showcase Song Na Hee working as a physician at a pediatric hospital. She looks professional as she takes on her presentation earnestly. Viewers are already highly anticipating how Lee Min Jung will portray Song Na Hee’s diverse charms as well as her character’s love-hate chemistry with Yoon Kyu Jin (Lee Sang Yeob), her charming husband who is also a doctor at the same hospital.

“I’ve Returned After One Marriage” is directed by Lee Jae Sang, the producing director (PD) behind “Father is Strange” and “My Too Perfect Sons,” and written by scriptwriter Yang Hee Seung, who wrote “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,” “Oh My Ghostess,” and “Familiar Wife.”

The drama is scheduled to premiere in March following the conclusion of “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life.”

(c) https://www.soompi.com/article/1383856wpp/lee-min-jung-transforms-into-professional-pediatrician-for-upcoming-kbs-weekend-drama

Lee Min Jung And Lee Sang Yeob Pose In Wedding Photo For Upcoming KBS Weekend Drama

c04854ec5b72420483f77ef824a6fcc2.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Jung and Lee Sang Yeob have revealed a sneak peek at their upcoming KBS drama “I’ve Returned After One Marriage” (literal title).

The drama is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles. The Korean title of the drama, which literally translates to, “I went there once and came back,” is an often-used euphemism for divorce in Korea.

Amidst the growing anticipation, Lee Min Jung and Lee Sang Yeob posted wedding photos for the drama on their Instagram accounts. Lee Min Jung wrote, “We will greet [viewers] in Spring,” while Lee Sang Yeob wrote, “You can look forward to it. It’s very interesting,” along with the hashtag of the drama’s title.

Lee Min Jung will play Song Ga Hee’s (Oh Yoon Ah‘s) highly intelligent and ambitious younger sister Song Na Hee. She is a pediatrician who was always at the top of her class in school, and she has a lot of love for herself but little affection and consideration for others.

Lee Sang Yeob will be taking the role of Yoon Kyu Jin, Song Na Hee’s husband and a doctor of internal medicine at a pediatric hospital. Good-looking, warm-hearted, and witty, Yoon Kyu Jin is popular with both colleagues and patients because of his sense of humor. He also grew up in a well-to-do family, but there was once a major danger in his life.

Yoon Kyu Jin and Song Na Hee met when they were in medical school before dating and eventually getting married, and they are now working at the same hospital.

“I’ve Returned After One Marriage” is scheduled to premiere in March following the conclusion of “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life.”

(c) https://www.soompi.com/article/1383817wpp/lee-min-jung-and-lee-sang-yeob-pose-in-wedding-photo-for-upcoming-kbs-weekend-drama

• Like 1

February 19, 2020

"I've Been There Once" Lee Min-jung Turns into a Pediatric Hospital Physician

Source: Newsen via HanCinema.net

photo1155742.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jung is turning into a pediatric hospital physician.

The new KBS 2TV drama 'I've Been There Once" released charming stills of actress Lee Min-jung.

"I've Been There Once" is a fun and heartwarming KBS 2TV drama about the gap between parents and their offspring when it comes to divorce and finding their own true happiness, directed by Lee Jae-sang and written by Yang Hee-seung.

Spoiler

photo1155740.jpg

Pediatric hospital physician Song Na-hee (Lee Min-jung) looks serious while listening to a presentation. She looks very professional and gives off a 'girl crush' vibe.

Her character is married to Yoon Gyoo-jin (Lee Sang-yeob), who is of the same age, and so viewers are looking forward to "I've Been There Once" even more.

Spoiler

photo1155741.jpg

• Like 1

February 23, 2020

Lee Sang Yeob Transforms Into Lee Min Jung’s Handsome Doctor Husband For New Drama

Source: Soompi by S. Park

Lee Sang Yeob Transforms Into Lee Min Jung’s Handsome Doctor Husband For New Drama

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “I’ve Returned After One Marriage” (literal translation) has given viewers their first look at Lee Sang Yeob in character!

Named after the Korean euphemism for a divorce, the drama will tell the story of a turbulent divorce that shakes up a family before leading to the discovery of happiness.

Lee Sang Yeob will be playing the husband of Song Na Hee (played by Lee Min Jung) in the drama. Their characters got married after dating in medical school and currently work at the same hospital together.

In his first stills from the drama, Lee Sang Yeob appears both charismatic and sweet as he transforms into a doctor of internal medicine at a pediatric hospital. During a presentation, he wears a serious look on his face, but he breaks out into a smile while holding bouquets of flowers. He is also surrounded by fellow doctors, giving viewers a sense of his popularity amongst his colleagues.

Lee-Sang-Yeob_1.jpg

Premiering in March, “I’ve Returned After One Marriage” is a collaboration between director Lee Jae Sang, who is known for his popular weekend dramas, and writer Yang Hee Seung of “Familiar Wife,” “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,” and “Oh My Ghostess.” The drama will be taking over the time slot currently occupied by “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life.”

Source (1)

• Like 1