Quantcast

I enjoyed watching the drama and hope  to see you guys in another drama thread.  I'm not sure if I will watch another weekend drama.  This is my 2nd back to back weekend drama.  I usually  don't like weekend dramas but I enjoyed this one the other I watched before this one.

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I finally saw the finale last night after a busy weekend.   OMG the ending of my first weekend family drama. It had its up and downs with Leech story line (wrapped up )

Whoa! We've got a real development between GJ and NH!!    What's funny is that I watched the interview of LMJ and LSY Friday. LSY said that GJ will be straightforward from now on...but given

Hard sub: GJ: It's been a long time since we walk together like this NH: That's right. If we walk together after we divorced, anyone who sees us will think that it's strange GJ: Na Hee-

On 8/26/2020 at 2:10 PM, heartslined said:

The actors and actresses who play Ga Hee, Hyo Shin, Jae Seok and Da Hee will be appearing on Knowing Brothers! The episode will be taped on 10 Sept with the broadcast date scheduled for 19 Sept.

Finally! More variety appearances for this cast! :)) 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000318085

• Like 5

sad no GH-HS reveal, except in front of her employees, but i guess it couldnt be squeezed in!

Longest epilogue I've watched, and so full of PPL! but still great, and if marriage tips were a PPL, the show nailed it too =) GY and NH finally communicating well was the best thing ever! =D Final dialogue piece by the mum with the montage of the kids was really nice too =') Missing this show already! T.T

The BTS scenes at the end were nice too! <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Finally I got to watch the last ep! They give everyone a happy ending!  Kind of bummed Lee PilMo didn't come to the wedding as CY's plus one (understandable that they literally just started seeing each other) but why did the donut lady and fish lady got invited when they barely has any interaction with Sadon couple? Yeah they are the parents' friend but still weird specially for a small wedding.

I am glad I chimed in in this thread with you guys. It has been a pleasure discussing Once Again with y'all. Like some of you have said, hope to see you guys again in other drama threads, if and when I follow live dramas again . I tend to wait until the drama is finished or near the end before start watching so I don't have to do the weekly wait torture though sometimes when the drama is good I binge watch it and then caught up and then still have to wait LOL.

• Like 6

Interviews with Lee Sang Yi:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003629714

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004868678

Some highlights:

1. He said he made his voice higher to play Jae Seok since the character is more cheerful/smirky than he is in real life.

2. The most memorable scene for him was when Da Hee pretends to be his girlfriend. He considers it a major turning point in the drama for his character.

3. The hardest scene for him to film was when his character had to discourage DH from meeting up with him after she had rejected him. 

4. Had never had such a big part in a romance before so let Lee Cho Hee take the lead. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone!

I finally saw the finale last night after a busy weekend.

OMG the ending of my first weekend family drama. It had its up and downs with Leech story line (wrapped up ) with YS asking YD is getting her payments on time as she is now managing a tangerine farm (I am guessing on Jeju Island. I did get to pick some tangerines at a farm on Jeju when I visited a few years ago.) 

Cute to see the parents dance in place of OJ and Butcher Yang. Good to see that they married and she is a helpful wife getting customers and mentioning to YD about the price increase on the chickens. I thought it weird that Butcher Yang did not mention it . We don't see their wedding but still good to see they are well.

Seeing alot of GJ and NH and the babies (makes sense they ARE the OTP). The fraternal twins are cute and that GJ is such a sappy and fussy dad (so appropriately him). I loved their exercise to voice out concerns and talk holding hands (though cheezy) it keeps them in touch with each other and communicating (what they lacked before) to not let it fester and when they felt hurt . Bravo!

The moms meeting up and doing well. Great to see GJ mom cured and that the moms decided to live well and stay healthy. Also how they cutely reminisced when younger (but it was a bit ridiculous seeing our actresses dressed as school girls though.)  To her saying she will buy the beans that OB roasts since she is getting her certificate. I like that YD is letting her learn and do stuff. YEAH. To have two children married to each other and grandchildren too. Cute how GJ mom fibbed the kids were good to put NH and him at ease while she WAS struggling with the grandkids.

Funny to see the stunt guys still dating the gimbap gals now nail shop gals. All in their gangster getup (for the drama/movie) and being 100% supportive of their gals. The slight cut on his cuticle, even the fussy hyung was still--no worries I am fine. (Good good.)

YS and the director (It would have been nice to see him but understandable we did not) are in dating and just enjoying each others company is fine. Companionship is lovely and no need for  more if both are ok. Plus great seeing her take over the role as President from her oppa. She is fierce and great when she handled the new clothing store tenant in the  market.  Awww she came around full circle there but in the process found her long lost oppa/has a family/boyfriend/biz roots now in a community. 

DH and JS are cute. He is still helpful cooking and making breakfast. I love they still visit his mom (even after living 2 yrs together--their relationship was not ruined by strengthened. Their camping adventures and how DH thought it was would a certain way all romanticized when the reality was harsh--no stars, burnt rice and mini fire  plus rain. Despite that rocky start, they are happy and working hard.

GH and JH are cute. He is so handsome and doing well. GH is doing well with her online mall with staff and getting hit on by the photographer. I agree being able to show she is dating a bronze medalist who is young and handsome. Glad she has something to smile and he does too. 

JS and family, awwww so cute and they went through alot when the parents were separated, SY was rebelling and SJ still could not talk. So when DH was counseling the mom with her daughter like SJ not talking, i loved she shared she understands and she should be patient like her niece and brother and sister in law were. I wonder how long SY is still getting bribes from GH to not tell the parents. I mean 3 yrs later they are dating and parents do not know? (We will never know if they ever came out to them.) 

OTP got me to interested in reading the blurb and Sadon couple clips in beginning on YOUTUBE got me hooked that I marathoned the first 16 episodes in a few days. It has been a long journey but thanks all for being there with me. I enjoyed it immensely and see you around. I know I see a few already.

:hooray2:

To the others (I know I will miss alot of peeps so I apologize in advance) 

@cuplik @alleram95 @0ly40 @tiMadam @mjmartinez @donutLover @letsgoa_s @acidrain33 @the girl who! @chickfactor @capri2014 @MinLyn @monalisa @brooksmom @ck1Oz @tas82  @dramaninja  @monalisa @Mocharel @margerytka  @foreverempress  @Silverlining93  @rolisrntex  @kboramint @coconut_lemon  @Poison Ivy @heartslined  @JumeeTya @happiness  @kiefshi1056  @perfectmouse  @hell59 @D27Gjk68 @emerald ox  @adnap  @jelly  @eLizza @Gaia2u @nat_phoenix88  @rubie  @jongski  @Samuel Yohanes @Helena @celebrianna  @cococahpi  @Fabbo  @mekeo117 @Bejaffled  @Secretz  @sal2  @fenchfries  @jeijei  @rukizie  @nohamahamoud2002  @marrez1  @Lmangla  @hell59  @The_Doctor  @yookitube  @O @tanpatura_stv @Loropetalum  @Latte_Anyday  @lightbringer06 @veespn @yukiyukiku  @Sheenigummy  @Marie Kay  @emerald ox  @HJ404  @Illana Souza  @rocher22  @UnniSarah  @Sirry Usly  @usadango @Katsuragi  @fluffyloaf @rocher22  @Sakurafairy  @lampard7 @bestill4610 @Schmiechel @Ohsh  @HanSeulRa  @Louis  @cp23  @schummy_lover  @Kitty_Litter  @DeePlatonicFan  @dubuqueen  @airgelaal  @Mellow_mindeulle  @happiness @amandamoreira91  @tarjig  @dulceres  @nttv  @Nadia Muñoz  @white Life  @calledtoteach  @fanofr 

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m a bit mixed about this drama ending, it was a pretty fun and enjoyable ride, with lots of feelings and I’m glad to see they wrapped it up properly, but at the same time boy I sure will miss the interactions between the dumb and dumber brothers Gyujin and Jaeseok! This drama had some problems but it’s still charming, the characters (some of them) are really likable and funny, with lots of heart and personalities. Also love that while they gave everyone happy end, Gahee’s still an open page, and I actually like that! It gives hope, and make us wish for everything to go well for her. I sure hope we get to run across more dramas like this in the future, it’s a lovely ride that I sure damn well wish to experience Once Again. (Excuse the word play LOL)

• Like 5

Awww thanks @donutLover  I loved our forum community. What a journey! Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks for your cute write up @Mocharel as well.

Last BTS making of the finale

Seeing the making of JS and DH camping dealing with the fires.

The BTS talking to the cast at DH 's wedding.

Just so sad to see this drama go!

Love even the Bros even bts were still cute and adorbs of their farewell.

Highlight scenes of 93-100 of our OTP

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi @Nodame! Thanks for tagging me on this thread! Yeah, I love the positive vibes of this drama. Aside from ROY, this is about the only other drama which I'm watching now. It was my sis who has highly recommended this drama to me cos she said it's the kind of slice of life drama which I like to watch. In turn, I've also shared with my co-workers about the drama and they are loving it too, just like me. :blush:

I feel what makes this drama so unique is that there isn't any evil character whom we can call the villain in the show. Even Gyu-Jin's and Jae-Seok's mom can't be labelled as one. We all know she is just being the overly protective and obsessive mom who is just too interfering but she means no ill intent. She lives a lonely life because she feels in a large way, she is a cut above the rest of them living in the same neighbourhood. But the truth is she is someone who is extremely lonely and her fears of loneliness has driven her to indulge herself in alcohol. She feels a special connection with Da-Hee because of her sweet, gentle nature and easygoing personality. She is someone who is genuinely heartwarming and has a kind word for everyone. She seems to be the only one who is able to relate well with the boys' mom and truly empathises with her. :blush:

It's rare to find such a heartwarming drama where almost every character is so endearing and have their own story to tell. The fact that the characters have grown on me has made this drama such a delightful watch for me. Certainly this is one of the dramas I will re-watch again in time to come. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

@MinLyn Aww thanks! It is nice to have you in ROY.

I called the friend of CY/YS Leech. She was to me the only villian (but compared to other dramas) she is mild. She did get her conscience back and told CY that YD was her real brother she has been looking for all these years.

I agree GJ mom is not evil. She is lonely and expresses her self not well despite being loving and a bit obsessive with her sons on their lives and controlling. (I wrote alot in the forums reminded me of my dad alot.) 

Thanks for your thoughts and sharing that your friends enjoyed it too.  See you in ROY!:relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lee Cho Hee and Lee Sang Yi filmed a CF for Bibigo porridge as their characters. They recreated the scene where Da Hee has a date at Jae Seok's apartment and she brings an overnight bag...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just have to add my 2 cents' on Lee Pil-mo, one of the most likeable actors. Even when he is playing a serious role, I can't help laughing at his expressions. Pity he did not get more screen time in this drama. Still, I'm glad that Once Again hasn't ended yet in my country.

• Like 2

I had a passing thought today about how I was looking forward to a Once Again episode after a full day of uni work. Then quickly had the sad realization that the show's over :(( 

I do know that there's a show replacing it (Starring Jin Ki Joo who I loved in Secret Life of My Secretary.) But will probably wait for it to air for a couple weeks first before getting invested in another 50 ep drama haha it really is a marathon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
19 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

Lee Cho Hee and Lee Sang Yi filmed a CF for Bibigo porridge as their characters. They recreated the scene where Da Hee has a date at Jae Seok's apartment and she brings an overnight bag...

i Hope they will have next project  ASAP! "Strike while the iron is HOT" They have good chemistry :love:

• Like 4
On 9/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, letsgoa_s said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426513wpp/once-again-cast-talks-about-their-most-buzzed-about-romantic-scenes-whether-theyd-date-each-other-in-real-life

On their "Knowing Brothers" appearance, Lee Sang Yi and Lee Cho Hee said they had a professional relationship only. No dating. 

I respect that. I'm not surprised that they shut that possiblity down so as to not cause any rumours between them.

Oh well :)) hope to see them in more commercials and tv shows in the future

• Like 4