Quantcast

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:
재석의 고백에 얼음이 된 다희는 예상치 못한 반응을 보이고 재석은 그런 다희에게 서운함을 느낀다.
지훈이 일로 효신에게 고마움을 느낀 가희. 효신도 속이 깊으면서도 귀여움이 있는 가희에게 점점 매력을 느끼게 된다.
서영이가 서진이를 잃어버렸다! 온 가족이 서진이를 찾아 나서는데...
규진과 보영이 사이를 오해한 나희. 정록에게 도움을 요청한다.
한편, 초연 VS 옥자! 용주 시장 총무선거 운동이 벌어진다. 차기 총무는 누구?

Dae-Hee freezes into ice after Jae-Seok's confession, which was an unexpected reaction and Jae-Seok feels sad.

Ga-Hee feels grateful to Hyo-Shin regarding Ji-Hoon. Because Ga-Hee is deep and cute, Hyo-Shin begins to feel attracted to her.

Seo-Yeong lost Seo-Jin! The whole family looks for Seo-Jin.

Na-Hee misunderstands Gyu-Jin and Bo-Yeong's relationship. She seeks help from Jeong-Rok.

Cho-Yeon vs. Ok-ja! They hold elections for a manager for Yongju Market. Who will be the next manager?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I finally saw the finale last night after a busy weekend.   OMG the ending of my first weekend family drama. It had its up and downs with Leech story line (wrapped up )

Whoa! We've got a real development between GJ and NH!!    What's funny is that I watched the interview of LMJ and LSY Friday. LSY said that GJ will be straightforward from now on...but given

I was wrong all along. It wasn't JS that play cupid. It wasn't BY nor JR that made NH-GJ fall in love again. It wasn't past romance that awaken their new romance. It was.. .

HAHAHA Daehee shock  :joy: don't know waht to say and runaway :joy:. This couple really made my weekend so satisfying. This drama is really worth watching because of this 2 :wub:

What did Jaesuk mom said to Daehee? :( JAesuk ? Ithink after this he will be avoiding Daehee for a while :weary:

• Like 8
50 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

HAHAHA Daehee shock  :joy: don't know waht to say and runaway :joy:. This couple really made my weekend so satisfying. This drama is really worth watching because of this 2 :wub:

What did Jaesuk mom said to Daehee? :( JAesuk ? Ithink after this he will be avoiding Daehee for a while :weary:

ahahahaha...so cute, isn't it

it's very DH's character because it never crossed her mind to be romatically involved with JS from the beginning

Even now when they are closer, she never think of him that way

Before she date JS or any guy, I hope she loves & accept herself

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Wow, I am loving Ga Hee and Hyo Shin's scenes so much this week. I feel so grateful on behalf of Ga Hee for Hyo Shin's presence in Ji Hoon's life. And I like how Hyo Shin is also slowly captivated by this raw, unpretentious, strong and honest (and absolutely charming and funny in her own ways) person we see in Ga Hee. My heart broke so bad when Ji Hoon ran and cried in Hyo Shin's arms. I hope Hyo Shin will also find solace in Ga Hee and Ji Hoon.

Jae Suk looking solemn is so sad but I feel like laughing at some scenes because it feels like it might be his tactic to tease Da Hee (just as he had always done hahaha). Ugh and their scenes together with Seo Jin. I love how much Seo Jin loves Jae Suk! She is usually so shy and quiet. But she actually initiates interaction with Jae Suk!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, the girl who! said:

Woww... go go go!! The ratings are increasing. I think it is the highest rating for a Saturday episode..

Can't wait to see Sunday's onw as it is usually higher. This drama truly deserves it..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

I loved it when Da-Hee slapped that guy. It was cool when Jae-Seok punched him in the face, but I loved that Da-Hee got her smack in later.

Ah, he's so gross. How can he even think of coming back to her? He's lucky that Jae-Seok was his only encounter. He could have ran into the "Good Action" team instead.

Loved Ga-Hee showing up with them to scare her husband. He deserves it!

For fun, here's the actor playing Jae-Seok doing the dance from Lala Land:

• Like 7
10 hours ago, fluffyloaf said:

Wow, I am loving Ga Hee and Hyo Shin's scenes so much this week. I feel so grateful on behalf of Ga Hee for Hyo Shin's presence in Ji Hoon's life. And I like how Hyo Shin is also slowly captivated by this raw, unpretentious, strong and honest (and absolutely charming and funny in her own ways) person we see in Ga Hee. My heart broke so bad when Ji Hoon ran and cried in Hyo Shin's arms. I hope Hyo Shin will also find solace in Ga Hee and Ji Hoon.

Jae Suk looking solemn is so sad but I feel like laughing at some scenes because it feels like it might be his tactic to tease Da Hee (just as he had always done hahaha). Ugh and their scenes together with Seo Jin. I love how much Seo Jin loves Jae Suk! She is usually so shy and quiet. But she actually initiates interaction with Jae Suk!

who is Seojin?

Did i miss recognizing someone from the drama?

3 hours ago, monalisa said:

Why is the Dahee's ex trying to get back together?

if im not mistaken, he wanted to get back with DH because she was too soft-hearted

and he thought she was easy..easy to please, easy to control

after all, that's what he said when they broke up

1 minute ago, letsgoa_s said:

She is the brother's younger daughter (she doesn't talk). 

oohh ..that little girl

thank u

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the full subbed episode and I cried so hard when Seo Jin got lost D':

I wonder what Seo Jin's mom has been up to since her tutoring jobs got slashed and she has been working past midnight. Has she been working at a convenient store? It must be so hard for her to juggle work and being a single mom.

Watching her slap her eldest daughter broke me. Joon Sun is right, she probably didn't mean it but she was having a really tough time struggling between her two daughters, work and making a living. However it must be tough for a teenager to be expected to carry the responsibilities of a mom to cook, clean and care for her little sister.

Cho Yeon seeing Seo Jin lost and her family in panic looking for her misunderstood that her family had decided to abandon her oh no. I hope she won't give up on looking for her family. I hope Young Dal will be the one to discover who she is first. I think she feels too much rejection and hurt to find the courage to confront Young Dal about it.

And Jae Suk beating up Da Hee's ex was HOT. I think Da Hee won't be able to get rid of that super hot and heroic moment of Jae Suk off her mind hahahaha weuuuu. I hope she gets tortured by that image of him daily hahahahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다