Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

@jelly, I watched Familiar Wife. To me that’s different because the husband went to a parallel world and we saw very quickly why he wanted to rekindle his marriage with his wife. I never thought for a moment that they were wrong for each other. It’s their situation or external circumstances that were making them into unlikeable people to each other. Take away the small kids, his work pressures and her mother’s dementia and the couple might not have been in such a bad place.

Contrarily, GJ and NH just don’t seem right for each other. They’re not even trying. They argue about every single thing that it has become annoying to watch. Even in a short car ride they’re not friendly towards each other. They’re tiring to watch. Yes, GJ at least try to support Na Hee sometimes like the time he went to the police station or the time he waited to take her home, etc. However, they can’t even hold a decent conversation most of the times. The more this continues the more it’s evident that maybe they need to move on. I don’t find them mature either. They bicker like children.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@jelly, I watched Familiar Wife. To me that’s different because the husband went to a parallel world and we saw very quickly why he wanted to rekindle his marriage with his wife. I never thought for a moment that they were wrong for each other. It’s their situation or external circumstances that were making them into unlikeable people to each other. Take away the small kids, his work pressures and her mother’s dementia and the couple might not have been in such a bad place.

Contrarily, GJ and NH just don’t seem right for each other. They’re not even trying. They argue about every single thing that it has become annoying to watch. Even in a short car ride they’re not friendly towards each other. They’re tiring to watch. Yes, GJ at least try to support Na Hee sometimes like the time he went to the police station or the time he waited to take her home, etc. However, they can’t even hold a decent conversation most of the times. The more this continues the more it’s evident that maybe they need to move on. I don’t find them mature either. They bicker like children.

Thanks for the reply! I definitely see some points to which you allude to. So far, I feel like I seen more of NH's perspective more so than GJ. I still see some love there, but both of them can be so stubborn with their feelings. I notice that the writer is known for her previous work that included shows about romantic love, burgeoning relationships, family, marriage, and such. I think that the miscarriage issue caused a huge rift esp. from NH. Their flashback scene in their first meeting was very cute and I definitely saw the sparks there, I think they have to rekindle that spark. Since this is a longer show, I think that as the episodes progress that we hopefully see more of why the two became attracted with one another. I also think that their meddling mother in laws have played a role too, since GH's mother seems to not like her daughter in law that much. We've 38 episodes left of this show, so I think that the writer will continue to thaw this out lol. 

Side note: I saw a picture of both actors in their wedding outfits, when they were shooting this back in February. I wonder when that would be released?

Na Hee's and Gyu Jin's relationship reminds me of this couple minus the A.I love lol.

On another side note, is it just me or when they film outside or in cafes and such it looks great cinematography wise. But when they shoot in a 'house' or inside the 'store' the cinematography looks a bit outdated? Like it uses two different cameras when they shoot in there 'stores' or in their 'houses.' When they aren't shooting in those places, it looks great like a regular 16 episode show. 

I noticed that Studio Dragon which is known for their beautiful looking shows is a partner on this, but I just find it to be a bit jarring sometimes. It's a minor quibble since this is a longer show, but I wish it was consistent cinematography wise lol.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 5/5/2020 at 3:26 AM, jelly said:

I saw a picture of both actors in their wedding outfits, when they were shooting this back in February. I wonder when that would be released?

I m not sure but I think it could be for the purpose of their wedding photo that is hanging in the living room of NH's house..

But seriously I thought they will try hiding  the divorce track for a long time.I m glad that everything has been spilled this soon and we will get some more story. Plus it has become too much exciting now. Honestly this is the only ongoing drama that I m enjoying so far.

Eagerly waiting for the next episodes and I do think  that as we have 38 episodes left ,the dynamics between NH and GJ will change and they will be able to rekindle their relationship. DH and JS are such an eye candy.Love their interactions. Moreover GJ and JS make me think they are real brothers through their acts. All of the siblings have great chemistry with each other and it gives such good vibes.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

I m not sure but I think it could be for the purpose of their wedding photo that is hanging in the living room of NH's house..

But seriously I thought they will try hiding  the divorce track for a long time.I m glad that everything has been spilled this soon and we will get some more story. Plus it has become too much exciting now. Honestly this is the only ongoing drama that I m enjoying so far.

Eagerly waiting for the next episodes and I do think  that as we have 38 episodes left ,the dynamics between NH and GJ will change and they will be able to rekindle their relationship. DH and JS are such an eye candy.Love their interactions. Moreover GJ and JS make me think they are real brothers through their acts. All of the siblings have great chemistry with each other and it gives such good vibes.

Could be? Also side note- Why do they have a magazine of Bradley Cooper's face in their living room? LOL.

I would like to see a flashback to them when they were married. I'm the same as well regarding Na Hee's mom finding out. I read a netizen comment on the recent episode that now a days viewers get bored of slow moving plots, so even in a weekender you can't drag the storyline too long or else people get bored. Thank god b/c the two really need to sort out their differences. Whether they separate or live by themselves, its time they put their animosity aside and talk it out. In a weird way, if this was a 16 episode show then their coupling issues would be a main topic but b/c its in a weekender it is more stretched out. 

Yeah 38 episodes not too bad lol, I just think of it as 2 K-dramas put together left lol. I will say that for the most part, there has been a lot of sweet moments and humor which I wasn't expecting to laugh this much while watching. Yes the two brothers have great chemistry too. GJ and NH when they aren't bickering/at each other's throats have great chemistry as well. I love the sweet flashbacks we seen of them in their youth, I'm like aww and then they fight and I'm like uh again haha.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

can anybody agree with me that sometimes or maybe most of the time the second lead couple becomes more interesting to watch rather than the main character because there storyline is more exciting /cute  and funnier. :blush:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

can anybody agree with me that sometimes or maybe most of the time the second lead couple becomes more interesting to watch rather than the main character because there storyline is more exciting /cute  and funnier. :blush:

Yup for me it would be sometimes. For example: Goblin,DOTS,The Producers (although there was not much romance),etc..But most dramas involve love triangles which kind of irritates me so much.

In the case of "Once Again" ,I do enjoy the youngest couple scenes a lot.They are so cute..:wub: .But still I m a little bit biased towards LSY-LMJ  , especially when they are not fighting..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

In Five is Enough I found the main couple most interesting. The female lead was fantastic! She wasn’t a doormat. She was a strong “likable” lady and both her and her grandmother did some crazy things to her ex-husband. There were of course people who liked the younger couples but I didn’t really find them interesting. In fact, I found the dynamics of the five kids more interesting than the younger couples. :lol: I was invested in how they would meld together as a family. Not to mention the ex-cheating husband and FL’s best friend got their just desserts.

In this show, JS and DH is the couple that I enjoy the most right now. I’m also interested in the father’s story with his sister whom he doesn’t know yet is alive.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

i found an old pic see how beautiful she is without the glasses

• Like 4

@kiefshi1056, I watched episode 1 of Temperature of Love last week and the actress who plays Da Hee is in it. I’m hoping that in this show Da Hee’s style changes. I never get why actresses have to look frumpy or unkept in order for them to portray someone who isn’t as educated or a winner at life. People like that in real life can actually have their hair styled simply, dress simply, etc. When I saw Da Hee’s hair initially, I wanted to brush it so bad. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I watched episode 1 of Temperature of Love last week and the actress who plays Da Hee is in it. I’m hoping that in this show Da Hee’s style changes. I never get why actresses have to look frumpy or unkept in order for them to portray someone who isn’t as educated or a winner at life. People like that in real life can actually have their hair styled simply, dress simply, etc. When I saw Da Hee’s hair initially, I wanted to brush it so bad. :lol: 

never watched that drama because im not into that lead actress we have our favorite and differences . I totally dislike everything about her :wacko:. if yousaid Dahee was there i might peek few episode :P

• LOL 3

This is a random question, but if we are just talking about looks and not their personalities in this show who do you guys prefer Gyu Jin or Jae-Seok? 

In the midst of waiting for the next episodes, I am curious where y'all lie in terms of preference for looks lol? I'm asking because I talked to a few people and they were split, some said they prefer the sweet looking Gyu Jin and some preferred the charming looking Jae-Seok?

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:36 PM, celebrianna said:

Yes, I agree with you that GJ and NH need some time apart. They are both professionals but they act silly with each other indicating how comfortable they both are with one another. But they really are at their roughest time of lives. GJ I think was cool, but can lose his coolness because NH is cold and refuse to listen. NH had to be insensitive and defensive because she thinks no one care and understand her anymore, that includes her own husband. Thus divorcing and separating are the best option for them to reflect what they truly need and search for happiness individually. 

I realised that both can't escape having to see each other for the rest of their lives - their moms are friends since school, they both work in the same professionalisms, and if their sister/brother end up with a marriage (although JS said no to marriage), they are basically 'related' too. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, emerald ox said:

I realised that both can't escape having to see each other for the rest of their lives - their moms are friends since school, they both work in the same professionalisms, and if their sister/brother end up with a marriage (although JS said no to marriage), they are basically 'related' too. 

I hope they make the Dahee and jaesuk fall in love by now please don't drag it till episode 90

• Like 4

I wonder how Lee Sang-Yeob (who plays Gyu-Jin) can star in two dramas at the same time. (He's also in "Good Casting.") Are one of these dramas pre-produced? Or does he not need to sleep?

1 minute ago, chickfactor said:

I wonder how Lee Sang-Yeob (who plays Gyu-Jin) can star in two dramas at the same time. (He's also in "Good Casting.") Are one of these dramas pre-produced? Or does he not need to sleep?

I heard Good Casting is pre-produced.

• Like 1

i just watched the clip where NH's Mom broke down, and her husband consoled in the middle of the nite

it was truly heartbreaking to see

having all their kids divorce and/or their marriage annulled, they must be feeling they are the worst parents in the world to

deserve such state

It was truly heartbreaking to see...though there were no subtitle yet, i was crying seeing them

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

omo~ so they're going to live separately now?! I wonder what will happen next?

• Like 3