Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

50 minutes ago, veespn said:

Ughh LMJ is so gorgeous. 

She really is. One of the natural beauties from her generation. I really love her and LSY's chemistry together thus far. I would love to see them act in another drama together, but a 16 episode one haha. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

the story of the dentist and the youngest daughter is interesting :)

although the doctors' mother is horrible, but there is some touch of comedy in her actions, lol

• Like 6

Speaking of on another shallow note, does anyone notice Lee Min Jung's bags on the show?

Like damn sis!! She has multiple Lady Dior bags, which I noticed haha. The small black one retails for $4,450 not counting tax and such, and the beige big one she has is $5,000 not counting tax :o Being a doctor must pay well ;) 

If I could screenshot, I would but its been featured several times. And whenever it is, I salivate at them lol :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

23 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the story of the dentist and the youngest daughter is interesting :)

although the doctors' mother is horrible, but there is some touch of comedy in her actions, lol

Hope to see more of them together, they are the cutest. i can't wait to see how the dentist get jealous.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

this Da hee is so innocent no wonder she can easily be fooled by men. Also how can't a guy like Jae suk fall for Da hee's cuteness :blush: They are the spice of the drama :grin: Im sure when they are already in a relationship they will often in a small fight and often Da hee will give in because she is so nice and innocent easily trust people. Writernim more airtime for this 2 please :blush:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Hope to see more of them together, they are the cutest. i can't wait to see how the dentist get jealous.

I'm guessing her ex-fiancee will come back at some point. 

I'm more interested in their storyline than the main leads' at this point. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

I'm guessing her ex-fiancee will come back at some point. 

I'm more interested in their storyline than the main leads' at this point. 

yes thats my thought too, the ex will return or they will cast another character maybe classmate or professor :grin:.  I hope this drama wont be too dragging. you'll get divorce at early episode and then at last episode 100th you make them discover that they still love one another and get back together. I mean you can do that in a 20 to 25 episode drama only.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 10:29 PM, jelly said:

She really is. One of the natural beauties from her generation. I really love her and LSY's chemistry together thus far. I would love to see them act in another drama together, but a 16 episode one haha. 

They really are so cute. They both have cute, puppy-like faces.

• Like 2

@letsgoa_s @kiefshi1056 My favorite couple so far is also Da Hee and JS. Their interactions are more enjoyable.

I think the writer is doing a disservice to Na Hee and Gyu Jin. I like them but they argue and disagree too much for my liking. To me their constant conflict kind of reinforces the conclusion that maybe they should stay divorced after all because they aren’t really suited for each other. Maybe it’s time that the writer shake them up so that they can return to falling in love with each other and we can see why they fell for each other in the first place. Otherwise, they seem better off going their separate ways.

• Like 3

I like the dentist and the younger sister being together, but I hope their dynamic evolves beyond him teasing her for being gullible and naive. She's way too trusting of a person. No wonder her fiancee was able to trick her...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chickfactor said:

They really are so cute. They both have cute, puppy-like faces.

Yeah in rl LMJ is a year older than LSY. They both look much younger than their real ages. I would say 28-29 as their age if I had to guess, if I didn't know them. The only thing is b/c this is a weekend drama, sometimes I notice the under eye bags haha from both actors but in a way I like that they look normal as can be :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@letsgoa_s @kiefshi1056 My favorite couple so far is also Da Hee and JS. Their interactions are more enjoyable.

I think the writer is doing a disservice to Na Hee and Gyu Jin. I like them but they argue and disagree too much for my liking. To me their constant conflict kind of reinforces the conclusion that maybe they should stay divorced after all because they aren’t really suited for each other. Maybe it’s time that the writer shake them up so that they can return to falling in love with each other and we can see why they fell for each other in the first place. Otherwise, they seem better off going their separate ways.

The writer did a drama called Familiar Wife and I see so much of that show in here minus the time travel. I could see them taking some time off, maybe living separately for a bit before reuniting again later on. We've 38 episodes left of this show, so I could see them taking time off in the middle half (episode 25). In Familiar Wife, the main couple were separated after fighting/disagreements like this show and they had time with different people before realizing that they loved one another. In the end, they both grew and learned to love each other again after they talked it out. So I could see this happening, especially b/c their issues lie on their lack of communication with one another.

I hope they figure it out because I really like this pairing and it is the most mature/realistic relationship in this whole show. There are times where I see jealously from both sides, and times where they do stuff/say things that allude to the fact that they still love each other. They just have to spend some time apart from another, and just say what they need to say and not hide their feelings towards one another b/c that just creates more conflict/misunderstandings.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1