[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

4 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

The younger sister is going to upgrade to the guy who saw the breakup.  I could easily read the one cuss word on the jerk guys' new car.

But is that guy the brother of Da Hee's husband?  Because Da Hee's husband said something about their mom when he was talking to him. I saw that word too on the car.  :lol: 

• Like 1

https://soompi.com/article/1391256wpp/lee-min-jung-lee-sang-yeobs-new-drama-once-again-sees-rise-in-ratings-for-2nd-episode

Lee Min Jung + Lee Sang Yeob’s New Drama “Once Again” Sees Rise In Ratings For 2nd Episode

Mar 29, 2020
by E. Cha

C42A9D91-1654-4DD0-B75A-2CE42F0845C2.png

KBS 2TV’s new drama “Once Again” is gaining steam!

Starring Lee Min Jung and Lee Sang Yeob as a married couple who met in medical school and now work together as doctors at the same hospital, “Once Again” tells the story of a family shaken up by divorce. As they face realistic struggles, each of the family members embarks on the path to finding his or her own happiness.

After premiering to strong ratings on March 28, the new weekend drama enjoyed a significant rise in viewership for its second episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the March 29 broadcast of “Once Again” scored average nationwide ratings of 23.2 percent and 26.3 percent for its two parts, marking a considerable increase from the night before.

OCN’s new sci-fi thriller “Rugal” also enjoyed a boost in viewership for its second episode, which scored an average nationwide rating of 3.9 percent.

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Hi Bye, Mama” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.2 percent for the night.

Which of these dramas are you watching? Let us know in the comments!

Check out the second episode of “Once Again” with English subtitles below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1) (2)

• Like 4

Kocowa Translation:

Gyu Jin : Fine, let’s get a divorce. We’ll get a divorce. Happy Now?

Gyu Jin: Look at that. What a fine day to get a divorce.

Gyu Jin’s mom: Ok Boon-ah! 

Gyu Jin’s mom: It sounds like the title of a movie: “Two Divorces and One Annulment”

Ok Boon: That annoying cow!

Da Hee’s supervisor: There’s only a position for one of you. This is your last chance so show me what you can do.

Da Hee: I have something to tell you. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cococahpi said:

But is that guy the brother of Da Hee's husband?  Because Da Hee's husband said something about their mom when he was talking to him. I saw that word too on the car.  :lol: 

Yeah, he’s Na Hee’s BIL but it looks like he will be Da Hee’s love interest.

Na Hee and her husband’s relationship is probably at its lowest point. They have serious issues. I don’t think I have seen them have a calm or normal conversation in any of these four episodes. I wish they would seek marriage counseling before calling it quits but maybe there isn’t such a thing in SK. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Yeah, he’s Na Hee’s BIL but it looks like he will be Da Hee’s love interest.

Na Hee and her husband’s relationship is probably at its lowest point. They have serious issues. I don’t think I have seen them have a calm or normal conversation in any of these four episodes. I wish they would seek marriage counseling before calling it quits but maybe there isn’t such a thing in SK. 

I just saw it with subtitles but sounds like they are having problems because of the lack of communication and just a lot of pent up hurt and disappointment.  Whether it is because of the miscarriage or the mother in law ... but I think Na Hee might be feeling that the spark that they used to have between them isn't there like what they had in their beginning years of marriage. I hope that they can work it out. 

It was funny how when it was the day of her ovulation how she wanted the husband to be intimate with her but he was trying to get away from her. :lol: 

That seems kind of weird if Da Hee will date the brother in law. But I guess anything can happen in the korean dramas. :lol:   

Edited by cococahpi
edited comments
  • Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

Was he the one at the hotel reception?

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Their fights and bickering were so over the top and comedic that i couldn't really take them seriously at first. But episode 2 gave a lot more insight.

There seems to be a condition for the divorce on her side. Any ideas?

• Like 4

March 29, 2020

Ratings: "Once Again" Breaks Record

Source: ISplus via HanCinema.net

photo1168987.jpg

"Once Again" is at its peak record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Once Again" rated 23.2% (Ep.3) - 26.3% (Ep.4).

There was an increase of 3.2% than the previous episodes.

"Hi Bye, Mama!" rated 5.22%, "Rugal" 3.88% and "Somehow Family" 1.9%.

Source: Lee Sang Yeob IG via HeraldPop

Spoiler

Center of image

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Fabbo said:

Their fights and bickering were so over the top and comedic that i couldn't really take them seriously at first. But episode 2 gave a lot more insight.

There seems to be a condition for the divorce on her side. Any ideas?

I'm guessing the condition will be to keep the divorce a secret from her family for now. Hopefully during that time, they'll rediscover their spark, heal from the pain the miscarriage caused and find their way back to loving and appreciating each other. 

• Like 6

1. I predict Ok Boon is going to die at the end of the drama. Usually if the parent has bratty children, he/she will most likely to die. I'm so happy that Cha Hwa-Yeon returns to this timeslot because I missed her on My Only One. I love how her actions are the same in My Only One. If anyone who aven't watching it I'd recommend you to.

2. Idk why but I never take Na Hee and Kyu Jin arguements seriously. They always argue about nonsense and I Sang Yeob looks so cute in this drama. This role suits him perfectly!!! From acting as a serial killer to this, nice. The last show I've watched him in was House of Bluebird. I have high hopes for this drama and I hope it doesn't let me down. 

3. Although all of the children are going to get divorced, it's pretty clear who the 4 Song's love interest are. First time watching a drama where the protagonist is married and divorce but it's clear that she's returning to her husband. So yeah, can't wait for next week!!!

Edited by Secretz
  • Like 5

@cococahpi, I also find it odd that Da Hee’s love interest would be Gyu Jin’s brother but I don’t mind since they’re not related by blood. :lol: However, I think Koreans might care more about that issue. 

@Fabbo, the bickering between Na Hee and Gyu Jin could be amusing if only it wasn’t such an exhausting way to live. They work all day and then go home to bicker? Also, it just doesn’t seem like they can even hold a normal conversation.

@Bejaffled, yes I think Na Hee’s condition would be to keep the divorce secret from her parents. However, why would Gyu Jin agree to that condition if he doesn’t want a divorce? However, maybe he does want a divorce. I notice his first love and Na Hee’s first love are on the cast list. 

@Secretz, who is Ga Hee’s love interest? The trailer showed what seems to be a younger looking guy but I’m not sure. Perhaps she’ll have a noona romance. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

who is Ga Hee’s love interest? The trailer showed what seems to be a younger looking guy but I’m not sure. Perhaps she’ll have a noona romance.

The young guy character name is Park Hyo Shin that gonna be her love interest. SMTOWN that is the actor Ki Do Hoon agencies reviled that in this instagram post. :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

who is Ga Hee’s love interest? The trailer showed what seems to be a younger looking guy but I’m not sure. Perhaps she’ll have a noona romance. 

I think it's likely to be Park Hyo Shin.

As for Da hee's love interest, it's going to be it's Yoon Jae Sook. It's likely that the two families are going to be double-in-laws. As the saying goes, Enemies Are Bound to Meet on a Narrow Road.

The other two, I don't think I need to point out.

29 minutes ago, sal2 said:

The young guy character name is Park Hyo Shin that gonna be her love interest. SMTOWN that is the actor Ki Do Hoon agencies reviled that in this instagram post. :) 

My prediction is that he's going to act as a character that is older than he's actually is.

Edited by Secretz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah i assume it will be the guy from the hotel reception. But i can't remember his face. He seemed like some kind of con man which would be a fun fit for Da-hee.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@Fabbo, the bickering between Na Hee and Gyu Jin could be amusing if only it wasn’t such an exhausting way to live. They work all day and then go home to bicker? Also, it just doesn’t seem like they can even hold a normal conversation.

Oh for sure. There just is a playfulness about it here. Like would you would see in other dramas where they "fight" all the time before they become a couple. Of course you are supposed to like both of them which would be a lot harder if they went to show some really dark and ugly sides in their conflict.

But as i said they made a good job in giving more context and depth to their conflict in the second episode. As well as showing how exhausting it is. The "I don't have to hate him anymore" captures it pretty well.

I haven't watched any weekend family dramas yet. I've tried the two with Kim Soyeon but there are always those plotlines with the devoted wife and beyond horrible family in law. In one it wasn't the lead but one of her sisters. I just can't watch that stuff in hope to maybe get a payoff 40 episodes later.

I think this is a way better place to start. 

@Fabbo, I understand what you mean. For me my favorite weekend drama still is Five is Enough. The female lead is just my style although she did some things where I think she should have kept her dignity regarding her ex-husband.

Regarding GJ and NH, you’re definitely right that they’re bickering is not dark. It’s just sad that they’re not even trying to talk about their issues and try to meet each other halfway.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@Fabbo, I understand what you mean. For me my favorite weekend drama still is Five is Enough. The female lead is just my style although she did some things where I think she should have kept her dignity regarding her ex-husband.

Btw do you (or someone else here) have more recommendations for a weekend family drama? I want to start one on top of this one. 'Five is Enough' sounds good. I might just go with that one.

• Like 1