[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

I feel relieved to see the reunion. So relieved. :tears:

Anyway that battle sing scene is super funny. Those siblings. Lol.

I think Mrs. Choi has some kind of illness. Maybe alzheimer or something because she clearly shows us that she's super forgetful. 

After Joon Sun came back to his wife, next is Na Hee's turn and also Ga Hee & Da Hee!

• Like 7

@nat_phoenix88 @chickfactor @rolisrntex @perfectmouse  (shoutout @alleram95 for translations)

I have been busy and watched nothing this weekend! But I did manage to catch the clips of the weekend's episodes. OMG so happy and teared up crying on the reunion of YS and YD. All the emotion and these two are too adorable. I loved their reunion and LEECH finally did tell CY that YD was her oppa. (I mean CY was taking care of her mom and protecting leech despite her not being deserving.) I am glad she used her last ounce of humanity to at least tell the truth. 

Quick thoughts from clips

-Glad that family members talked to Aunt and DH said she heard Leech say "mom" too and they decided to redo the DNA test. Glad that NH was like toothbrush, no no need hair and to have GH son get grandpa's hair. Cute. Such an operation glad that when the Market People were scammed and asking for justice and getting at YD, glad they realized then for 100% surety Leech was not even his birth sis. He WAS scammed as well.

CY going to take care of Leech's mom--she is a heart of gold. Even giving money and not thinking she will see her again as she was planning to travel

Glad that YD saw the handkerchief but Leech denying and saying YD had a bad memory. So close call but glad grandpa STILL asked Seo Jin to tell him who is the friend who helped her. Glad Seo Jin saw grandpa's injury to reuse the handkerchief used for her knee. Glad to see Seo Jin talk more and call CY her friend.

GJ and JS singing battle was hilarious. GJ to not be outdone by JS singing to DH and then later both NH and DH saying their boyfriends were better singer. I liked the META comment that DH said he sings like a musical actor. (We know in real life that the actor playing JS has done musicals.).

Seeing the former Mother In Laws and High School friends hanging out and helping each other was nice. I am glad that GJ mom apologized and DH mom apologized too. So kind of GJ mom to take her frenemy in and she learned to make hand drip coffee. Plus got a massage and drink and just relax, their shopping trip was cute too. I cannot wait to see the full episodes.

JS  going to the loansharks /thugs to get the money for the market people was AWESOME!

GH being upset at HS for leaving with no word where he went. HS not realizing he shouldn't have done it and having people worry for him. Awww. I loved the back hug and we know GH was further stirred by HS. (HS wait a bit more GH is looking at you just taking her time.) When she was saying her son was all worried and everyone but of course she was too. I loved how HS was touched. So I think it was the father of his friend (the one who passed away?) and no wonder. From what I recall from Dramas if you are close you stay a long time at the site. I am sure she sat a long time too. It must have been hard even if he was looking from afar (If my Korean listening was correct.)

The previews for next week. I am smiling ear to ear. YES thank god the leech arc was not DRAGGED on  and the reunion story was here before ep 80. Thank goodness. I love that the family JOYFUL with the real aunt. I agree that CY being kind giving YD credit for remembering to keep his promise to her. (OMG tears were flowing down my face watching their reunion plus you have the kids actors too just made me cry more. Tear at my heart strings writer nim and PD nim.)

Seeing CY eating with her former staff was sweet and they were sad that she wouldn't even tell them where she was going. Now I think they will be happy to know she is reunited (a big hole in her heart is filled) and now she is not going to just wander. She will FIT right in with the family. We know the AUNT was sad they were not like sisters/friends and the mom overcame her misunderstanding thinking she was cheating with her hubby. (Now she will think that is gross as that is her real Oppa.)  Seo Jin is HER niece and she is talkative and considers CY her friend now she is her Aunt. OMG. Her energy is good and she is SOOO like her oppa. Love them.  There DEFINITELY will be more harmony with HER than Leech. 

Ok need to get back to work but happy to know that the reunion was awesome. I got to watch the episode to see it in its entirety.

• Like 9

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,39,805334

77-78회 미리보기 

갑자기 선물같이 쏟아진 대식구들 때문에 한결 행복해진 초연은 '언니들 김밥집 시즌2’ 오픈을 준비한다.
가희와 효신은 평상시와 다를바 없지만 마음만은 한결 가까워진 새로운 출발을 시작하는데.
규진과 한창 행복한 연애를 이어가는 나희는 병원에 찾아온 윤정을 대면하게 되고 서로 어색한 인사를 건넨다.
한편 규진과 나희의 행복모드 때문에 졸지에 천덕꾸러기가 된 재석은 겸사겸사 독립을 준비 한다. 그러나 그 독립이 뜻밖의 결과를 초래하는데...

Preview for 77-78 translated:

Cho-Yeon is happy thanks to the big family that has been like a gift to her, and she prepares to open "Unni's Kimbap, Season 2."

Ga-Hee and Hyo-Shin - there is nothing different in their daily lives, but in their hearts, they have become closer and begin a new start.

Na-Hee is enjoying a happy time dating Gyu-Jin, she faces Yoon-Jeong at the hospital and they exchange awkward greetings.

Jae-Seok suddenly becomes indulgent due to Na-Gyu's "happy mode." So he begins to prepare to live independently. But that independence causes an unexpected result...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Ahhhhh i haven’t gotten to the part where Choyeon and Yeongdal reunite as siblings yet but the preview made me cry already!! I’m so glad they’re finally done with the cheating leech, and hope they’ll penalize her for once! Gahee! You’re the only one left now! Don’t keep us hanging lol it’s like they knew Gahee and Hyosin ship is my favorite and purposely stalled them to make me suffer ;w;

• Like 4

@Mocharel I teared up and cried with the reunion (clips) and I did again watching the episode. These actors as CY and YD are amazing. Plus they pull the heartstrings more with showing the child actors versions of them as well. (I have noticed this used a lot too.)  OMG all the feels and so glad that CY is BACK and having a warm welcome by YD's family (in the preview). She fits RIGHT in and they all look joyful dancing and having fun. Awww my heart is full seeing them.

@chickfactor Thanks for the preview translation and text.  YEAH CY is not leaving and opening another kimbap place and I am sure her dongsengs are coming back. This is amazing.

I loved seeing Seo Jin's smiles thinking of CY as her friend. I loved it. She sensed a kind person who was genuine and nice to her and sympathetic.

• Like 4

@Nodame agreed!! The actor playing Yeongdal is so good, as the audience it’s hard not to feel Yeongdal’s pain and subsequent joy when reunited with his real sister. And I have no doubts whatsoever Choyeon would fit right in, she won Okboon’s trust and Okboon knew what kind of person she actually was, that’s the most important bit, no doubt she’ll be 100 times more welcome than the faking leech LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@Mocharel LOL so true right? Yes LEECH was horrible. Anyone is better than her.

Yes Ok Boon learned her lesson from the inaccurate gossip and even her own sister's believing the market busy bodies over her own daughter GaHee or trusting her husband. So when she did appreciate and get to know Ok Boon (it is all the more satisfying she will welcome her into the family.) I know the Aunt (her sister) was regretful to see CY to leave and they could have been closer if it were not for Butcher Yang. Now she has her chance as they are (related and family). 

Seo Jin (as someone accurately pointed out) connects and unites people and this latest arc YD and CY. Her bright smile saying friend when she saw CY photo thanks to Butcher Yang. 

The last minute surrender by Leech after she saw how her mom was taken care of by CY (at least she redeemed herself--but she ran off with out a conscious for a long time though). 

Everyone else did not have a chance to interact with CY other than dad , aunt, mom and Butcher Yang and of course Seo JIn. But we know GH likes her and says her personality she straightforward and not the cheating type. Ding Ding Ding. LOL. 

The cute epilogue showing recaps of their initial disagreement YD and CY not getting along and declaring the the other as disagreeable. Until Ok Boon was like--you have similar personalities. HEHEHEHE. But what was most epic of the end of the epilogue was their sleeping positions and then scratching their faces with the same hand. OMG too cute. 

At least we know CY does not say hurtful zingers, she is helpful, has a big heart, loving and loves to sing/dance. Cute how when YD wanted to pull/carry her luggage she reminded him she is stronger than him. Also that like him, she thought she was thrown away but finding out he hurt all these years thinking she was dead. But she kindly said ---you kept your promise. Hearing those words, I cried just as much as YD. Those child actors are adorbs.

When YD bought the buns and gave to Leech and said the memory she sold gum secretly to buy the buns for him for his bday (Leech was not touch really as not her story) But the depths of grief YD had for his YS sister.

Kudos for the kids doing another DNA test and NH saying the toothbrush could be contaminated and unreliable! LOL heheheeeee gooooooo! Glad that Aunt told the kids and had a family KIDS meeting to talk about Leech. Glad that DH chimed in hearing "mom" as well and thought it strange. I mean GH knew she smelled a rotten fish too but held back and def there were NO personality of familial traits too.

@kiefshi1056 This drama is slated for 100 episodes to end early September so we are on the less than quarter /final stretch to the home run end.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@kiefshi1056 This drama is slated for 100 episodes to end early September so we are on the less than quarter /final stretch to the home run end.

awww September , I hope they dont drag the story anymore. I want to see the reaction of the the 2 moms when they will discover the 2 of their kids is in a relation ship.  JS and DH loveline is like they are in Highschool i hope it goes deeper ans more serious

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Yes I think that the YD and CY reunion was very touching! and it definitely topped the fake reunion with the fake sis. Because both YD and CY were so overwhelmed, and for YD it's even better than the first one because he really knew this time that this was his real sis.

And yes this show doesnt disappoint with it's "random" scenes, like the photos of the sports festival!!

• Like 3

What a joy to see these two wonderful actors in the real reunion scene, what so many of us have been waiting for... Yes, writernim managed to turn the tired fraud story quickly around....hopefully that will also be the case for the Mother-in-law's maybe Alzheimers - that like the cancer scare, this will be curable - if it is to be alcohol caused, that would also speak to the overuse of alcohol in K-Dramas.and elsewhere ...would really rather see mom-in-law grow up just bit without losing her marbles in the process...

There is so much that can be fleshed out in the last episodes, letting us get closer to these many-sided enjoyable characters and in this time, where the world is often socially distancing, something to warm our hearts with...

• Like 3

@Nodame thank god Nahee was a woman of science, she’s not CSI but she definitely knows that stuffs commonly used like a hairbrush or toothbrush can be easily contaminated, since in medical world she should know when taking samples or even minor tissues you need to store them properly to not contaminate them, and not to mention toothbrush and hairbrush minor objects that ppl don’t particularly mind losing, they can be easily taken

• Like 3

@Mocharel Agreed, NH is a science person. When I saw that Leech took the tooth brush and frame (I KNEW she was planning to use it for DNA purposes. So my hunch was proved correct later when she brought it out CONFIDENTLY to do the DNA test. LOL If it were me, I would be like why not your hair from your head right now? )

@donutLover OMG that is true, when GH dates HS then all the women are dating secretly. Only the son is not as he is happily back with his ex wife.

I hope that GJ and JS mom is ok. After finally watching the episodes (after a busy weekend). I am concerned just as much as Ok Boon about her memory and drinking habits. Yikes! Definitely something to worry about--I mean looking for her phone (when it is in her hand), buying fruit and eating for breakfast and forgetting she did it. Or when she has Ok Boon's phone and cannot recall why she has it. Very alarming indeed.

I did like that GY mom did say her affection to DH and how she expressed having her as a daughter in law is better than having a man/husband. DH truly liked her (before liking JS ) and encouraged him to hang out with his mom more. I love now that the sons are NOW willingly thinking of eating with their mom (even if their women are busy--they would not have done that before). 

So excited and halfway to the weekend, sad one drama I love is ending. This drama is on the ending stretch and the other dramas I am watching are alright. Sigh. I feel I am in a slump.

While waiting for the weekend--cute video of our fave brothes Gyujin and Jae Suk recent weekend cuts.

Spoiler

The teary reunion of YD and YS/CY that I tear up every time I see it. Such great acting .

• Like 4

SO I have few questions after last episodes :

1. JS getting back with his ex-wife HK : did they get remarried? Or just get back as in dating again first & living together now? 

2. I read this on some YT comment section that NH-GJ will get pregnant first and that will be the reason for them to get married again (or hurry the process faster). Did they just cuddle on that bed or did it go further as in sleeping together? What you guys' take on it? I originally took it as they just really were cuddling together but maybe I was the naive one here :D

Still waiting for NH-GJ to resolve all their issues. So far all they do is just being loveydovey & tocuhyfeeling without real solution on how not to repeat their past fighting again. They just decided let's be nicer to each other and communicate better. So why didn't do that before the divorce? That GJ can just magically stopped nagging to NH but is still nagged JS to death. I also kind of feel cheated that the mom just somewhat getting along again now after the divorce and the big hair-pulling fight without real resolve (I know they are frenemy to begin with but still.....). Feels like this will just help to make it easier for NH-GJ & also DH-JS since the moms are on nicer terms already before their dating secret got exposed. I am somewhat lost interest in this drama (still watching though) after NH got back together with GJ. Sorry if I keep talking about this, but this really is my sore spot.

• Like 3

@Nodame yeah that’s what i thought too like, why bother bringing a hairbrush when you can just, i don’t know, pluck one strand straight from your head??? Lol

I’m a little sad that the drama is ending but at least it’s been a lovely journey, and I for one will be replaying the scenes with Gyujin and Jaeseok for a very long time, they’re just so damn hilarious! 

I feel the plot with Gyujin’s mom’s problems will be addressed as a way for the two families to reunite and eventually for her two sons to admit their relationships, but shouldn’t be a problem since the two previously warring moms should be best of friends soon

• Like 3