[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

Wow. Have you guys watched it? i had the same stunned reaction as the parents. Somehow didn't anticipate it happening this week.

NH is a sweetheart. I don't know about worries but she admitted she didn't have the courage. The pledge was kind of sweet actually. I mean I thought they would announce that they want to get married. But the writer wrote it differently I guess on how I thought the drama would proceed. She made JS very sweet, sincere and understanding. That is why I enjoyed the episodes this weekend.  I thought he was kind of light hearted giddy in love. But he is really serious about NH.

Good night eveeyone. Will catch up with the subs on later and well GH's ex husband is so weak.  Hope they sort it nicely.

• Like 4

Hurray for the Da-Jae couple. Yes, that's the way you do it. I think the one thing they are sure of is their feelings about each other. The variable is how their family is going to feel about it. But ultimately, they're not doing anything wrong and I love that they're going for it while being respectful of their parents' feelings. Personally, I think Na-Gyu couple can take lessons from the Da-Jae couple.

Also, Da-Hee was never officially married, so there was nothing to annul. She had the wedding, but she never filed any paperwork with her husband. This is actually quite common. So all they had to do was to walk away from each other and it was over. In Korea, getting married involves filing paperwork, and it's actually quite simple. You just need the couple and witnesses to go to the local municipal office and fill out paperwork, and that is it. (I was a witness for a friend's marriage, and I couldn't believe how simple it was.)

In the U.S., you need to apply for a license, which is good for a month (or weeks, depending on jurisdiction). Then you need to recite vows before an officiant and witnesses, and everyone signs the paperwork including the officiant. So the marriage ceremony itself when you recite vows is really the "getting married" part, but that is not how it is in Korea. The ceremony itself is an event where you let friends and family know you are married, but it has no legal significance.

Ga-Hee's loser ex-husband. :wacko:  How did he even father such a nice boy? I guess apple can fall far from the tree.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am running off for work. But just to say the translator is pretty unromantic. He or she should have done more verbatim translations for the Jae Seok and Na Hee lines. I would have said " let's live together " instead of " move in together. " i mean de facto relationships are considered legal in SK but that line. Plus a few other lines and in the pledge scene became so meh. Totally spoilt the earnest tone from Jae Seok all weekend.

Catch you all the coming weekend; busy week for me. But I did like Jae Seok this week. He is really sweet. Now that i am more awake and listened better than when I was half asleep last night. The actor did one of the nicest proposal episode I have watched on tv. Very, very sincere convincingly vs sounding just cheesy or not as romantic. I guess I must like his earnest tone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What’s the deal with Gahee’s ex?? He ditched Gahee and his own son for some other woman, got ditched by the toxic witch and he came back begging Gahee to come back with him?? Gahee’s been showing that she’s never going back to him and doesn’t even care about him anymore, she even plainly said so, why is he still sticking himself onto Gahee so much when there’s literally close to zero hope he can ever go back with her lol (look man you just don’t hold a candle to Hyosin, admit it)

I’m glad Jaeseok and Dahee’s relationship finally taking another turn!! Just pls no more shitty ex shenanigans, it’s enough already with Gahee’s ex! Gonna sit here waiting for Gahee and Hyosin to finally become an item during the final sprint into the end UwU

• Like 4

What a quick engagement for JS and DH. How long have they been together at this point? 2 or 3 months tops? Maybe the dad puts JS in a headlock because he mistakenly thinks DH is knocked up. Also, does anyone else think JS's mom is also going to disapprove of their relationship?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't know yet; I have a feeling about JS, DH. They might hit another bump along their way. People being  creatures of habit, JS's mom might love DH to death but that all changes when she wants to marry her son. She'll do a 180 degree switch on DH. The stress will speed up her dementia. It will all work out in the end. If you want more episodes added, it might take longer.

I'm waiting for the double wedding to happen soon.

• Like 6

Im so happy for JS - DH to announce their relationship to Song's household. I cant stop laughing when i saw the scenes:lol:

But im quite disappointed with them for not telling Nagyu first about their marriage attention :ph34r:Whats the point for their alliance??? Seems like they betrayed their siblings lmao

Now Nagyu couple situation will be more complicated after Dajae revealed their relationship :tears:

Ps : I laughed so hard when gyu jin got hit by baseball ball its like a bad luck will happened and it turns out his brother 'backstabbed' him :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Silverlining93 said:

But im quite disappointed with them for not telling Nagyu first about their marriage attention :ph34r:Whats the point for their alliance??? Seems like they betrayed their siblings lmao

That's true. Also, won't Gyu Jin kick his brother out now that he betrayed him? JS was just saying a few weeks ago that he and DH weren't ready to get married yet.

• Like 4

Goldstar always to @alleram95 kind highlights/subs. Forever always grateful to you! I get the jist and just have confirmation from  your hard work to share with us! (No matter what drama you are doing. Always appreciative of your hard work.)  :highonflowers:

@kiefshi1056 @dramaninja @JumeeTya Thanks for your diligence and hard work and care to provide us with clips/music and other goodies. YESH! 

@Gaia2u I agree with your comments and this my first Family Weekend drama and I do too love their is not rich Chaebol story line or major makjang. Closest we have is the wealthy mom is GJ mom being a property owner and cafe owner. But she is not chaebol level. Just a heartening drama I will feel sad to see end. I got lulled by YT clip of Sadon couple and marathoned the first 30 episodes to catch up easily though also lured by the OTP couple too. 

@chickfactor Thanks for elaborating the marriage process there in Korea. I did recall their paperwork was not issued or done so they were technically not married nor needing an annulment. Dahee just definitely dodged a bullet. Plus the fact he WANTED Her back after he was dumped. Dang. Def glad she and JS have grown leaps and bounds with each other. LOVE the Sadon couple!

@Mocharel Ditto on GH's ex. Bleh bleh yucky. Using your lovely son to get to mom. But even though he said he would love to be together in the end he respects her decision. So proud she has an amazing son and DEF glad he has a caring heart from mom and not dad. Awww.

@rolisrntex YESH agree psyched that CY/YS is a big fan and supporter of JS and DH! Awww I love her and her interactions with Seo Jin. (Allowing her to be "friends" their friendship is lovely.)

@ck1Oz I hear you on the translations at times. I do read them and then I am like. Ummm could have been phrased better. I agree too Jaesuk's proposal is one of the most AMAZING I have heard in a Korean drama too! I was envious of Dahee by far. This is truly a defining TV role and I love their collaboration here of both actors. The TONE was so earnest and caring that I was sucked in and wanting to be Dahee. How he had his specs to show her he can CARE for her, he is HEALTHY, his promises to be a good man, partner, provider (bank /investment balances) and hubba hubba ability to be a father their future children slayed me. Plus going as far as making their life happy together and taking on household tasks while she is needing to do exams and even willing to do the care giving on kids too. Wow where can I get JS in my life? 

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, letsgoa_s said:

That's true. Also, won't Gyu Jin kick his brother out now that he betrayed him? JS was just saying a few weeks ago that he and DH weren't ready to get married yet.

I dont think he will kick JS maybe Gyu Jin just scolded him for doing such a crazy actions like that without telling him and na hee as per agreement. 

I think the writers seems to rush things up for sadon couple arc. It's unrealistic to get married for a couple who only been dating for 1-2 months but its a drama :P

I also wanted the writers to solve Nagyu reunion first before their siblings marriage but it seems like she wanted to drag it until the end. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Silverlining93 said:

I think the writers seems to rush things up for sadon couple arc. It's unrealistic to get married for a couple who only been dating for 1-2 months but its a drama

I think we need to remember to look at marriage and proposals from the Korean society perspective. It is not always love before marriage and let's date for 1 year or two before tying the knot. Korean society is in many ways in the of we don't drive each other crazy then let's get married mind set. Although those views don't really jive with the younger generations, older generations very much  try to marry their kids off to a suitable family for business or even the kid's economic benefit. Therefore, the sadon short courtship is not really out of the ordinary in Korea.

• Like 6

I applaud JS-DH on their decision to move forward, including informing the parents. JS has a really good character development (DH too) in this this show, maybe the top 2 overall in growth. What woman won't melt when being persuaded the way DH did? JS really is nice, he is so in love but not pushy/trashy/clingy. Like someone said before above, NH-GJ can really learn from this Sadon couple.

How did GH's ex suddenly can show up often? Whatever happen to his flying schedule as pilot?

How long did NH-GJ kiss at the park? From before sunset (no night lights) to after dark (with all the night lights are turned on already). They are also playing with fires at work, its just about time before they get caught by their coworkers.

I hope JS's mom will surprise us all by accepting DH easier that we expect. She seems lonely and a bit jealous when she saw the big family showed up to support kimbab store opening.

So in this drama timeline, how much time has passed since 1st ep till now? 1-2 month only? 6 months? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cuplik said:

So in this drama timeline, how much time has passed since 1st ep till now? 1-2 month only? 6 months? 

When GJ and NH first found out that JS and DH were dating, they said they had been dating for 1 month. I think it's been less than one month since that episode, which would mean JS & DH have been together for about 2 months, tops? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cuplik said:

They are also playing with fires at work, its just about time before they get caught by their coworkers.

Lmao so true!  They obviously doing lovey dovey things at work place but their cowokers seems have no clue about it moreover they set up blind date for GJ  :lol:

Actually GJ wanted to open their relationship to their coworkers but NH said to wait until the end of the year cause she's little bit scandalous right now (due to their divorce and her dating history with JR) 

I hope JS's mom will surprise us all by accepting DH easier that we expect.

I secretly hope too but if you see the next trailer DH seems upset after met her alone .. Is because DH heard unpleasant things from her or DH found out her dementia symptom (?) but I think NH will found out it first. 

I think the time line was about 4-5 months ago. NH and GJ decide to divorce around march and finalize it in april (based on paper divorce i saw in earlier ep) and like @letsgoa_s said sadon couple have been together for 1-2 months. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,41,805528

81-82회 미리보기

재석과 다희 때문에 송가네 식구들은 한바탕 대 난리가 나고 그 사이에서 규진과 나희는 난감하기만 하다.

옥분은 윤정을 직접 만나 이 사태를 해결하려다 더더욱 결사반대를 외치게 되고, 상처 입은 다희는 윤정을 찾아가 다시 한번 자신의 마음을 이야기 해보기로 한다.

한편 가희는 이러지도 저러지도 못하는 상황 속에서 오직 지훈이만 생각하기로 결심하는데.

Eps. 81-82 Preview Translated:

Due to Jae-Seok and Da-Hee, the Song family is in big chaos and that causes trouble for Gyu-Jin and Na-Hee who are stuck in between.

Ok-Boon meets with Yoon-Jeong to try to find a solution but ends up shouting that she is even more opposed. And Da-Hee, whose feelings are hurt, goes to Yoon-Jeong to try and speak about her feelings.

Ga-Hee can't decide what to do, so she resolves to only think about Ji-Hoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@acidrain33 LOL that kiss in the park was a SURPRISE! Not complaining and I was not expecting to see on a weekend Family drama. (Again my first one so used to cable shows and regular Big 3 TV channels.) 

Last weekend episodes, I saw them finally all Sunday night. I needed to recover from busy weekend and seeing MonstaX Live from Seoul with Luv online streaming concert. (Still cannot replace the live concert experience.)

This past weekend had so many great parts of HAPPY for me.

-The warm welcome party of CY/YS with the family. I was loving it. (After that faux /Leech experience) their REAL aunt is a breathe of fresh air and so sweet. She may have not the best taste buds--salty soup. She woke up early to make soup. She wanted to move out ASAP for her own space (even mom was ok with her staying). Not asking YD oppa for money (she couldn't afford the deposit) but she wanted to pay higher rent instead and not rely on him. When she talked to the three nieces--she said they all are distinctly pretty in their own way. (Loved that and they all wanted to chat with her.) When she rightly asked how come you are all SINGLE.  Go Auntie!  Later when they nieces and nephew gave her a money envelope gift---it was very sweet. Awww. 

She was sweet to YD wife/her sister in law---not expecting her to cook and wait on her hand and foot like Leech. (Leech did say one true thing--she was jealous of her good fortune to have such an amazing and lovely Oppa.) You got it sister.  CY deserves it! The fact she has such a kind heart to check on her and make sure she comes out and repays YD her debt to the loan sharks. Also she is helping cover up for her lie to her mom to not collapse if she knew the truth of Leech's true whereabouts. I liked how even OB sister was happy to hug and see her. Then their instant wanting to hang out for drinks after the women hangout. Funny how Butcher Yang and YD were all wondering where their women were and not calling them. LOL. 

It was nice to see Butcher Yang happy to see CY as YD long lost sis who he pined/longed to see in his heart. Very sweet such a true friend. Even CY going to her old landlord and asking to get her own space back. I like how the family was reluctant to have CY leave. Even YD trying to find excuses to buy her things ie AC unit or something. (considering he did so much for Leech he hasn't done anything for CY must hurt his heart a bit). Even when he apologized not helping with her deposit, which he wanted to do but Leech wrung him out to dry using his renovations savings to pay off  Leech's debt. But CY being sweet and used to being independent must have struck a nerve with YD hearing that. She just hit the lottery from being alone in this world to having a big family. It WILL take her time. 

Seeing her back with dongsengs ===glad that YD gave her a moment. Also how he sweetly explained the family would not judge her owning a bar before etc. What matters is her as a person. She is the mood maker, so considerate. Funny how the parents were shocked to hear that GH had met her already (hehehe when Mom and Auntie thought she was flirting or having an affair with YD times).  Loving how Seo Jin runs to her friend and is corrected to not call her friend but the proper aunt term.  Love their cute friendship and bond ---awww Seo Jin makes me smile a lot!

-Annoyance of the ex hubby of GH , uggh. Using their sweet son to try to trap /ensnare GH back to go with him. Any child wants their parents together (unless it was so bad then no). But he was so mature to say I will go with what mom wants. Glad also mom said that there are adults matters that kids do not know about too. (wow expensive Hanwoo. dang) Sweet of HS trying to help her out. He really cares and to follow her and make sure she is ok. Glad JH is adjusting well with others thanks to HS soccer help/tips. 

Cute how HS cut short the "date" outing to be with JH and teach him soccer. Adorbs.

JS dreaming of living with DH and before he was adverse to commitment and marriage. Both DH and JS daydreaming montages I LOVED. They are too sweet and cute. OMG. When they were house hunting, they do look like a newlywed couple. If not for their Sadon situation, it is a big thing that holds them back. Poor JS missing DH waiting for her answer and she also wanting his news but no answer listening to NH and GJ. Aww and vice versa. Cute how JS could not hold out and just called DH. When they met, his proposal was the sweetest ever.

LSY did a great job that I felt he WAS Jaesuk. Being so sincere pledging to DH about being a good partner---emotionally, physically, financially etc. OMG. How can your heart not melt?! I was missing them a lot as they were figuring out their future. Then to have them decide to announce to the parents (threatening their agreement with GJ and NH).

It was cute to see them car double dating though. LOL.

Worried about GJ and JS mom and NH telling GJ to take care more about his mom. But him not taking it seriously as guys tend to do usually. NH thoughtfully looking on as DH has a great rapport with GJ/JS mom. Was it wishful thinking/ envy on NH part? If they continue dating and deepening their relationship no matter how sleep are they going to get hitched again?

Cannot wait til next weekend. @chickfactor Thanks for the preview text.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

the part where the aunt asked abt their love lives and they denied everything, only to get a text from their boyfriends/love interests, was hilarious! xD

stunt team hyung was being annoying about the kimbap girls liking him, hope he matures and not lead them both on! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1