[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

Yep she still loves him

Spoiler

Finally'

Spoiler

Oh man that preview NH and GJ in bed together lol I guess they where drunk

Spoiler

연홍을 찾아 어슬렁거리는 빚쟁이들로 인해 험악해진 용주시장. 상인들의 불만이 점점 늘어나고, 초연은 도망간 연홍을 만나게 된다.
‘재순이’와 ‘다식이’가 처음으로 크게 싸우다! 이 싸움의 결말은?
가희가 오픈한 쇼핑몰. 처음은 미약하였으나 나중에는 과연, 창대할까?
서로의 마음은 확인했지만 새로 시작하는건 여전히 두려운 나희와 규진. 서로를 위한 최선의 선택을 고민하는데.

Yongju Market is getting worse due to the debters who are hanging out in search of pink. Traders' complaints are getting more and more, and Yeon-yeon meets Yeon-hong, who ran away. ‘Jae Soon-yi’ and ‘Da-sik’ have a big fight for the first time! The end of this fight? A shopping mall opened by Gahee. It was weak at first, but would it be great afterwards? Nahee and Gyujin, who have confirmed each other's hearts, are still afraid of starting a new one. I'm thinking about the best option for each other.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,32,804378

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Spoiler

연홍을 찾아 어슬렁거리는 빚쟁이들로 인해 험악해진 용주시장. 상인들의 불만이 점점 늘어나고, 초연은 도망간 연홍을 만나게 된다.
‘재순이’와 ‘다식이’가 처음으로 크게 싸우다! 이 싸움의 결말은?
가희가 오픈한 쇼핑몰. 처음은 미약하였으나 나중에는 과연, 창대할까?
서로의 마음은 확인했지만 새로 시작하는건 여전히 두려운 나희와 규진. 서로를 위한 최선의 선택을 고민하는데...

Yongju Market is getting worse due to the debters who are hanging out in search of pink. Traders' complaints are getting more and more, and Yeon-yeon meets Yeon-hong, who ran away.
‘Jae Soon-yi’ and ‘Da-sik’ have a big fight for the first time! The end of this fight?
A shopping mall opened by Gahee. It was weak at first, but would it be great later?
Nahee and Gyujin, who have confirmed each other's hearts, are still afraid of starting a new one. I think about the best choice for each other...

my couple is getting back together yayayayaaaa

I'm so happyyy :DDDD

• Like 6
  • Love 6

I'm glad not only because they rekindle their love but they have longer screen time this round !!

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Oh man that preview NH and GJ in bed together lol I guess they where drunk

I might be wrong but it looks like the hospital room where they often go for rest.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Gosh I just got to the episode where Gahee snapped at her mean witch boss, served her right! Lol, i wish i had the same courage to snap back at my former elitist and racist boss LOL! I can’t stand Choyeon’s “friend” I wish they’d finish up stuff involving her soon! She’s not even her friend she’s just a parasite (what’s with kdramas and parasites geez lol) Having said that i still want to go slow and savor this drama LOL some parts are really funny and cute like when the aunt and butcher Yang were flirting and Okboon and Yeongdal were like EUGH GET A ROOM, it was so funny, like that time Gyujin sat on Jaeseok’s lap (that was probably my favorite scene it was so hilarious)

• Like 5

Actor Lee Sang Yi participated for the drama ost part 5 and his song will be released tomorrow at 6 p.m KST. The title of the song is What's wrong with me? (Literal translation)

Source info

And at last GJ and NH tell and show to each other their honest feeling. Finally

Quick summary about their scenes in today episode

The kid was in critical state and the mother want to sue GJ. NH saw the patient's chart and say to the mom that GJ did tell the mother to bring the child when his condition is worsening. The mom said she never heard of that and keep threatening with loud voices to sue GJ and the hospital. GJ seemed to blame himself. NH who is worry about GJ did some investigation and found out that the mom did call ER and she show the recording to stop the mom. NH hurt her thumbs while helping GJ with the CPR and GJ sneak an ointment and band aid inside her pocket. She was touched and decided to not go with JR to his meeting with doctors from US but go to meet with GJ. The mother confessed to GJ that because of his fellow doctor (NH), she stopped her plan to blame GJ about her son being in critical condition. GJ who heard from JS that NH is invited and will have an interview, go to stop NH but they missed each other. In the end they meet in front of the hospital

GJ : Na Hee ya... I don't think I can do it. Well it's alright for me if you kiss another man, but I can't let you go. Please don't go Na Hee ya..

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

Have not watched the subbed episode but this scene needs no words.

So glad for NH and GJ but will be distracted with watching this video of GH and HS until I watched the subbed episode hahahahaha. And I am dying for this OST to be released on Spotify ughhh.

• Like 8

@JumeeTya omg LSY is so cute ! Thanks! He is singing on an OST for the first time. He plays guitar and has been in musicals. He will rehearse a little and sing /try his best. The NG saying he is hungry lol. Then hoping the audience enjoys the drama as they continue to film and work hard to make a good drama. :hwaiting:

not watched it yet as subs out in like 6-7 hours for me.

@fluffyloaf I agree the clip of NH and HS was life! How she said oh you are back with her son to HS. He just answers yes from exercising, then she easily gets him to help her! She only has the studio for a short time rental (I thought I heard 1 hour?). So he was unsure but with GH propping he loosened up and loved the skinship. I cannot wait til GH sees some pics where HS has hearts in his. Eyes to her especially towards the end if the clip.

@alleram95 oh nice GJ finally tells NH and she runs to hug him in responses. Thanks for the write up and clip. 

@Mocharel I have to say I have calling that so called friend leech (a form of parasite) myself. I just cannot wait to see an end of her cameo too!

Thanks @dramaninja @lampard7 for episode clips I will now watch!

It is hot here got some rare but much needed retail therapy! Lol!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I was wrong all along.

It wasn't JS that play cupid.

It wasn't BY nor JR that made NH-GJ fall in love again.

It wasn't past romance that awaken their new romance.

It was..

..sticky notes.

I promise to never underrate the power of a sticky note from that moment on

:D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Ok I haven’t seen the latest drama episode yet.

But from watching the unsubbed clips & the comments I have some thoughts.

- GJ finally told NH to not go. Yes and he worried about her hand and got meds and post it . Like she did congee/juk with post it (GJ glad he did get it much later but still)

-NH worrying over GJ, talking to the kids mom finding her call asking about her son (after blatantly and loudly lying GJ did not tell her the info on the end charts . (We know GJ did ) I am glad NH being her was a busybody . Even when JR told her they would handle it, she still helped GJ. NH calling JS to ask about GJ but telling him not to tell him she called.

-JS overhearing JR going to take her to meet the Americans visiting Seoul who would be good to meet for the study /work opportunity in NY, JR told GJ about.

- Jiwon shielding DH from the sun while she was studying. Then he asked her if why she is enjoying studying. Loved DH enthusiasm and appreciating finally studying what she wants and having the chance to do it now, the passion she had is infectious and charming.

- DH going to her place for dinner with JW , seeing JS and mom ( so her fave place not other way around). Then them waving to JW not mention their dating situation at all . When DH tried to not eat together JW just sat down saying not uncomfortable at all. Then JS not wanting to be called ajusshi made JW call him hyung lol.  Later when both were in front of the bathroom,JW said out loud their relationship. JS admitted he must feel a little to like DH  & tomes of blackmail from Jiwon. JW  walked away and made JS uneasy.

- Already wrote about looking forward to GH and HS photo shoot.

- Loved the aunt standing up to protect her mans face from the thugs threatening the Leech. CY coming in like a boss holding the loan shark by the wrists displaying her strength! Just love her more!! 

Ok going to watch it soon as subs should be out now.

@Mocharel I love CY too and want her to be reunited with YD oppa STAT! Looks like something happening next weekend finally !

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 5

Watched the latest episode, looks like GY and NH will be dating again. Will it be a double wedding for the JS/DS and GY/NH?  Not really sure, how the Mother/MIL and the rest of the family will react?

The  Aunt is really funny trying to protect her BF (Mr Yang).  Not liking the preview JW checking DH's phone.

We are getting closer to the relationship reveal between the siblings, I  am hoping it will happen soon so CY will have a family that she's longing  for and get to know her nieces/nephew and grandchildren.:blush:

• Like 5

Whoa! We've got a real development between GJ and NH!! 

What's funny is that I watched the interview of LMJ and LSY Friday. LSY said that GJ will be straightforward from now on...but given the record of the writer, I didn't take his words seriously. I am so glad that I was wrong. LMJ (as well as her age..lol). LSY dominated the search for the whole night. 

6fc6de18gy1ggne6rdyfvj20nm0wf75o.jpg

6fc6de18gy1ggo6yy06c8j20u00m0goe.jpgThe ending has quickly accumulated 250 K views.  The most upvoted comment is so witty:

"All those who have waited for 8 weeks have gathered together to watch this scene:lol:

6fc6de18gy1ggo4z4mrppj20nm0aadg8.jpg

@emerald ox Your postings made me laugh so loud. Seriously.  we have persevered for 8 weeks and during these eight weeks, all we get is only a pittance of the screen time on either GJ or NH--not to mention little to none development between their relationship.  And it ends up.... all we need is sticky notes. HAHAHAHA so economical! 

To be fair. the relationship between GJ and NH is surprisingly better-written in the new episode. The writer just does not know how to control the pacing and develop multiple subplots for 100 episodes. For instance, once the relationship between GJ and NH picks up, the writing on the sadon couple kind of falls into a stasis, like what happens to GJ-NH couple earlier.  Prior to this episode, I shared the same stance with  @cuplik that going to the United States will be more in line with NH's character. 

However, I really like the plot twist of this medical incident that shows the dynamics between NH and GJ. They really complement each other well, personality wise. Yes. NH is headstrong, tough and impulsive while GJ overthinks and hold backs to the extent of verging on being cowardly. NH may not have a popular personality. However, earlier in the series, she persists on informing the police on the child abuser. Yesterday, NH prefers to do the damage control immediately while GJ, as usual, wants to wait out. NH is a realist without much patience, while GJ often wants to avoid conflicts. 

The writer, by exception, shows us how there is nothing intrinsically good or bad in respective personality. NH is often criticized for her persistence and inflexibility. Yet,  without her persistence and headstrongness , GH's career is probably destroyed. One of the most upvoted comments via Naver under the video clip where NH challenges the mother of the patient says it correctly: " A feeble, gentle GJ needs a tough, smart woman like NH, but he also needs to protect NH in front of his own mother."

I am actually relieved that the writer does not give us a fiction of how GJ or NH has changed for the "better" or undergone a total transformation. As someone who is married and being with my husband for almost two decades, I can avow for the fact that people don't really change---only to a very limited degree. (Those who are stuck in a domestic abuse situation often believe that their partners will change and stop beating them. Because of this "fiction," they will hardly get out of the abusive situation). However,  for GJ and NH, they can learn how to cope with issues gradually and openly with reason and compassion. 

Now GJ makes the first step communicating his needs to DH. I really hope that they can finally get to talk about the miscarriage and mother in law. 

New Stills!!

2020071201001124600077091.jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@Nodame i swear i think Choyeon can lift Yeongdal on her own or win an arm wrestling match against butcher Yang, she’s so powerful LOL she’s more powerful than a lot of the guys in the drama, but it’s one of her charms and i like her so much!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 7/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, Katsuragi said:

Whoa! We've got a real development between GJ and NH!! 

What's funny is that I watched the interview of LMJ and LSY Friday. LSY said that GJ will be straightforward from now on...but given the record of the writer, I didn't take his words seriously. I am so glad that I was wrong. LMY (as well as her age..lol). LSY dominated the search for the whole night. 

The ending has quickly accumulated 250 K views.  The most upvoted comment is so witty:

"All those who have waited for 8 weeks have gathered together to watch this scene:lol:

@emerald ox Your postings made me laugh so loud. Seriously.  we have persevere dfor 8 weeks and during these eight weeks, all we get is only a pittance of the screen time on either GJ or NH--not to mention to little to none development between their relationship.  And it ends up.... all we need is sticky notes. HAHAHAHA so economical! 

To be fair. the relationship between GJ and NH is surprisingly better-written in the new episode. The writer just does not know how to control the pacing and develop multiple subplots for 100 episodes. For instance, once the relationship between GJ and NH picks up, the writing on the sadon couple kind of falls into a stasis, like what happens to GJ-NH couple earlier.  Prior to this episode, I shared the same stance with  @cuplik that going to the United States will be more in line with NH's character. 

However, I really like the plot twist of this medical incident that shows the dynamics between NH and GJ. They really complement each other well, personality wise. Yes. NH is headstrong, tough and impulsive while GJ overthinks and hold backs to the extent of verging on being cowardly. NH may not have a popular personality. However, earlier in the series, she persists on informing the police on the child abuser. Yesterday, NH prefers to do the damage control immediately while GJ, as usual, wants to wait out. NH is a realist without much patience, while GJ often wants to avoid conflicts. 

The writer, by exception, shows us how there is nothing intrinsically good or bad in respective personality. NH is often criticized for her persistence and inflexibility. Yet,  without her persistence and headstrongness , GH's career is probably destroyed. One of the most upvoted comments via Naver under the video clip where NH challenges the mother of the patient says it correctly: " A feeble, gentle GJ needs a tough, smart woman like NH, but he also needs to protect NH in front of his own mother."

I am actually relieved that the writer does not give us a fiction of how GJ or NH has changed for the "better" or undergone a total transformation. As someone who is married and being with my husband for almost two decades, I can avow for the fact that people don't really change---only to a very limited degree. (Those who are stuck in a domestic abuse situation often believe that their partners will change and stop beating them. Because of this "fiction," they will hardly get out of the abusive situation). However,  for GJ and NH, they can learn how to cope with issues gradually and openly with reason and compassion. 

Now GJ makes the first step communicating his needs to DH. I really hope that they can finally get to talk about the miscarriage and mother in law. 

New Stills!!

i just had a thought. What if Na Hee and Gyu Jin run into Dahee and Jaeseok together. Probably won't happen but who knows

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1