[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

I can't remember what drama it was but at the finale all three women were 8-9 months pregnant. They were having a picnic with their guys when they all went into labor. They had their babies there at he park.  I think this drama will have a finale like that. 

It is possible but first please nahee and gyujin come back together first

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Ahh...I am still waiting for sub on ep 58 and only saw Youtube clips update. I know I am the minority here but is this the beginning of the end of NH and the sunbae?? Oh my poor heart :sweatingbullets: Although I know NH-GJ is the end game from early on, nothing has changed so far between them even if they are reunited.....what, will they communicate better? Is that it? How? They can't even part nicely after the talk in the park (with the watermelon) How about the MILs interference? Sure they are still feeling attached to each other and cares for each other but it won't last. They need to cut the umbilical cord, one needs to move away to really understand & sort out their feelings.

And watching this without sub, but that clothing GH put on HS for the contest is ugly (in my opinion - I am not fashion expert though). So bland and shapeless and very basic. The previous white Tshirt is better, or even if he is just wearing the black shirt and black pants (when GH gave him the neon shirt) is a lot better. Heck, the jeans and sweater he is wearing when he shows up is even a lot better (for my taste at least).

• Like 3

I'm impressed by how mature JS was after DH rejected his kiss. Instead of pouting, he was bringing her sushi for lunch. But seeing him make ramen after his brother demanded he do so, maybe he's just used to being subservient because of his younger brother role. Who knows? Either way, DH is benefiting from it. 

Edited by letsgoa_s
a word
  • Like 3

@letsgoa_s i agree with you.. 

after JS-DH in relationship, JS show his mature side more.. he show that he can be reliable boyfriend for DH.. he cheer DH up about her hardship making friend, he assure her that everything will be okay about her parent misunderstanding, he give DH  tip to make friend at college and he becoming good listener for her.. of course he lack in some point, but that what makes him more humane.. and what makes relationship interesting.. to fill in and accepting each other imperfection.. 

about GH-NH relationship... i'm more to see NH to be the one realize she still has feeling for GH... i dont want to see GH suffer more.. 

• Like 7

@JumeeTya Yessssssh Fantastic Baby rap by LSY! Thank you! Dang miss Big Bang !:twerk2:

@Samuel Yohanes I want more screen time our OTP too & hope they can talk it out. Def they need to get back together :crymeme:

@tas82 I agree not loving the moocher her friend, but after watching subs, it due to her lovely mom who treated CY with love and care. CY has not had family and is loyal. Gosh to promise this moocher mom she would take care of the daughter. So uppity with airs & lazy to boot. Her trolling the other market biz owners and being overboard haughty & pretentious, no wonder CY dongsengs staff dislike her. But got to give her credit , she straight up finally told CY the truth. The ladies tried to tell her but were not strong enough to convey the lacking taste. CY was horrified.:wut:

@cuplik I liked all the clothes GH have HS to wear but they were alright . More he has a nice build but yeah the prior time ge definitely looked hotter. But just basic black won’t stand out. Her so called awesome styling is not winning me over either. After seeing subs, the manager chose the coworker who did slapdash entry and was mean to GH. Even the selected coworker was shocked and uncomfortable.:crazy:

The family were shocked auntie and Butcher Yang are an item & showing their showy lovey dovey sweetness off! Auntie wanting to keep being platonic & she did put that red lipstick a bit thick . But bless Butcher Yang having only eyes for her when they used to be Tom & Jerry . The old cartoon of a cat and mouse who didn’t get along.:shaq:

BY redeemed herself passing the note only because GJ was planning to move away without letting NH know. She did apologize trying to bulldoze a relationship with GJ.:hwaiting:

Drunk GJ asking if NH is happy and once he got his answer walked away drunk without helping her carry her watermelon home.:rip:

JS was a star though wanting to go the next step to kiss DH, when it failed I agree he was awesome to want to eat lunch with her. 
He is a man in love who is happy .:offtospace:

Poor GS, his ex is strict only allowing once every two weeks visit outside to see his daughters . Also at least she will accept alimony to support his girls. Stopping all contact with in-laws wow! Hello you want stress out your oldest daughter again ? She would rather play than babysit her sis as we saw before.

i was sad when he told his sisters he ruined his chances with his ex. Aww the stunt team were worried. Annoying stunt member with chip on shoulder heart fluttered when HS agreed with him for once and said I don’t hate you but I like you. Lol HS has a laconic way about him .

Seems JR is returning back to USA and he wants to ask NH to join him.

the tension when both men holding her wrists (I think) JR go to dinner and GJ you have to listen to me before you go to dinner. Knowing NH, strongly think she will listen to GJ.

DH being appreciative to JS mom giving her a bit more fur helping her at the cafe. I loved how she sweetly offered to eat dinner anytime with her. Uh hello you got to study and have a BF ? Then when she bought a cheap meal she wanted to buy something at the department store.  When the clerk said you look like a sweet mother daughter (DH linked arms) setting up to butter her up. But we know she really likes her though. JS mom admitted many times before daughters would be nice over sons.

Looking forward to the next episode and GJ and NH chat. In preview she does ask him, what do you think? 

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 6

Awww.. This episode...I could think about GJ only....Poor boy..he finally let go of his feelings..and again had to face another truth that NH still has feelings for him..Lee Sang Yeob why didn't I discover you earlier??? 

I almost squealed when GJ visited NH's house.. And I just can't describe how visually pleasing was the scene of NH and GJ sitting at the swings while having their discussions . Ofcourse it was a tough moment for GJ ..but I loved his expressions.. whereas NH was so clueless trying to pick up that watermelon..

Lee Min Jung and Lee Sang Yeob have incredible chemistry..If I get this kind of awesome chemistry from the leads and the fl or ml is not despicable...,I don't fall for second lead syndrome. Hence ...sorry Jeong Rok sunbae..you are nice..but I prefer Gyu Jin more.

And most importantly GJ is changing and trying to communicate which is a good sign..Also..big claps to Bo Young noona for speaking the truth..I don't have any bad feelings for her now.

When this drama was announced I was planning to watch it anyway due to Lee Min Jung.. However it wasn't untill its second week when I came across a YT KBS clip featuring NH and GJ and I was amazed to see them together ..thus immediately started watching the drama.

I will make sure to watch Lee Sang Yeob's other projects as well. He is such a fine actor and both LMJ and LSY deserve another series so that the story is focused mainly on them .. cause otherwise it will be a waste of their chemistry and talent.

Coming back to the episode..I think Cho Yeon is too kind hearted..She needs to take a stand for herself and shouldn't be blinded by emotions all the time. I just hate that loud mouth who always mooches off her but still ungrateful.. 

JS-DH have such a healthy relationship but I m foreseeing some problems due to DH's hectic schedule.. Also DH's new hairstyle looks so badddd.. I wish they would've changed her dressing style instead of her hairstyle if they wanted to highlight the new phase in her life. On the other-hand..Lee Min Jung got rid of those bangs and though she was already pretty but it made her look far more beautiful and young.

The elder brother..though I feel bad for him..but he is careless and thoughtless about many things. Hope his wife forgives him soon and he becomes responsible enough..

GH and Hyo Shin story is also going at a good pace ..But I just hate the manager of the store so much..The way she was acting saying GH's choice was "strange" , irritated the hell out of me. Can't wait for GH to strike back in today's episode.

I think our story will finally be focussed on GJ -NH after sidelining them for months ..We have the siblings story as well.. But anyways I m enjoying it a lot..oops judging by the preview looks like a new guy is coming in DH' s life..He could be a potential friend for DH..hence jealous JS alert.

• Like 9

I don't know about you guys but about the DH-JS relationship:

I know that not everything can be well balanced in a relationship and that sometimes one partner has to support more than the other but I think that DH is taking all the sweet gestures of her boyfriend a little for granted. I would like it if she showed a little more appreciation (if you know what I mean. Hint: her blocked attempt in the latest episode).

Aside from that this show is making me care for so many characters and that is really rare. Maybe it's also a testament to the great acting but JS's pain when he messed up was so palpable even through the screen and GJ's puppy eyes...I think that GJ-NH will be together by episode 40 and that the rest will follow a few episodes later.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, cuplik said:

Although I know NH-GJ is the end game from early on, nothing has changed so far between them even if they are reunited

Completely agree with you. 

At this point, as much as this will hurt GJ (and us viewers) he should advise NH to go NY if that what makes her happy. In fact GJ is planning to move to countryside. GJ realises his undying love for NH and NH cares for GJ, and then what? Get into a romantic relationship, propose and enter another chapter of marriage? Love aren't enough for them to go through another marriage and conflicts that come with it. I'm more interested to see how they addressed and overcome disputes as a unit, otherwise there's no point for them to get back together. Perhaps time and distance will help them realise what they have been missing. I believe if they are bound by fate, they will eventually reunite. 

• Like 6

SF9’s Chani Transforms Into Lee Cho Hee’s Charming College Classmate In “Once Again”

SF9’s Chani making an appearance in KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “Once Again”!

It was revealed last month that Chani would be making a cameo appearance in “Once Again,” and on July 5, KBS revealed preview stills of his appearance!

Chani will act as Song Da Hee’s (Lee Cho Hee’s) younger university classmate and show just how charming a younger man can be.

Spoilers
In the previous episodes, Yoon Jae Suk (Lee Sang Yi) and Song Da Hee’s relationship reached a rocky stage. While on a date, they ran into Yoon Jae Suk’s ex-girlfriend and famous model Ji Sun Kyung (Lee Sung Kyung). Unable to read the room, Yoon Jae Suk shared all sorts of stories about his past relationship with Ji Sun Kyung and made Song Da Hee angry.

In the new stills, Chani and Song Da Hee are seated next to each other and looking at one another amid a bright atmosphere. There are several empty alcohol bottles on the table, suggesting that they have already spent quite some time at the gathering. In a good mood, Song Da Hee makes jokes to Chani, who looks back at her lovingly. It was shared that an unexpected person will show up at the gathering, raising curiosity about everything that will happen in the upcoming episode.

The scene featuring Chani will air on July 5 at 7:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410991wpp/sf9s-chani-transforms-into-lee-cho-hees-charming-college-classmate-in-once-again

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nodame said:

Looking forward to the next episode and GJ and NH chat. In preview she does ask him, what do you think?

IA with @emerald ox My guess is KJ will tell NH to do what makes her happy even though she decides to go to NY with JR... But I wish he will tell her to stay by his side..:rolleyes: 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Silverlining93 said:

But I wish he will tell her to stay by his side

I secretly wish this too. What NH told GJ at the bakery shop as why divorce is an ideal solution resonate powerfully, she made it very clear that love aren't enough, things have broken apart and it was too late to mend. Let's hope for some progress for their happiness, either as an individual or better yet as a strong couple.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I can't remember what drama it was but at the finale all three women were 8-9 months pregnant. They were having a picnic with their guys when they all went into labor. They had their babies there at the park.  I think this drama will have a finale like that. 

I think it was the Taiwanese version of you are my destiny?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emerald ox said:

Completely agree with you. 

At this point, as much as this will hurt GJ (and us viewers) he should advise NH to go NY if that what makes her happy. In fact GJ is planning to move to countryside. GJ realises his undying love for NH and NH cares for GJ, and then what? Get into a romantic relationship, propose and enter another chapter of marriage? Love aren't enough for them to go through another marriage and conflicts that come with it. I'm more interested to see how they addressed and overcome disputes as a unit, otherwise there's no point for them to get back together. Perhaps time and distance will help them realise what they have been missing. I believe if they are bound by fate, they will eventually reunite. 

You said it better than me! Would be great if NH actually moves to NY or if GJ moves to other province for a bit. But then the viewers probably will complain again since those 2 won't be in same screen for a while again, so I don't think either move will actually happen. And with only 40 eps to go, it's probably a little too late, like what, one will move away like a month before they realize and come back again and declare their undying love and hopefully find the solution? Or maybe they will do time jump or something?

Even for JS-DH relationship, DH has been shown building a good relationship with JS' mom that could help paved the way during their revelation. I know his mom likes DH as an employee, not as prospective Daughter-in-law, but it's better than the nothing-ness from GJ-NH camp to fix this one issue out of the many issues that they have (I don't think NH even wants to try).

Like you said, I want to see the solution if they are reunited, not just get separated - realize that they are missing - let's get back together - the end. I know it's better to watch kdrama without logical thinking but man, that's so hard to do on this one.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, cuplik said:

Or maybe they will do time jump or something

Lots kdrama do this but it appears to me this particular drama captures day to day events across different age and characters. If GJ-NH have time jump, so do others. Or GJ-NH scenes might as well disappear after moving to NY/countryside and revive say ep 99 or 100? It seems like the writers wrote life events and how people face them (instance, poor NH's brother, what he's going through now hurts), so I'm looking forward to see how GJ-NH's story unfold

• Like 3

Is it just me or is anyone else incensed at the older brother's ex-wife. Jesus what a vindictive, wicked Richard Simmons. What is it with this woman? I really hate divorced parents using their kids as weapons against each other. She feels like it is no problem to dump the mute kid off on someone else while she goes to work but the father can't even take the kid with him when he has to go work at the last minute? I'm waiting for the incident where something happens to the girl while under her care. She needs a serious crow eating moment. Geez I hate this woman.

Also, what is it with this kid? Is she deaf and mute or just mute because she doesn't seem to mind adults. They tell her to stay somewhere and she always wonders off. Dad yelling at her, "Stop Don't move!" and she jumps anyway? Geez.

• Like 7