[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

24 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

what did jaesuk said to daehee???? :sweatingbullets:

I have no idea lol, going by this I guess she was acting cold after?

재석의 고백에 얼음이 된 다희는 예상치 못한 반응을 보이고 재석은 그런 다희에게 서운함을 느낀다.
지훈이 일로 효신에게 고마움을 느낀 가희. 효신도 속이 깊으면서도 귀여움이 있는 가희에게 점점 매력을 느끼게 된다.
서영이가 서진이를 잃어버렸다! 온 가족이 서진이를 찾아 나서는데...
규진과 보영이 사이를 오해한 나희. 정록에게 도움을 요청한다.
한편, 초연 VS 옥자! 용주 시장 총무선거 운동이 벌어진다. 차기 총무는 누구?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,22,803402
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

if im not mistaken, JS asked DH, "Have you thought about it?"

But DH seems to be too flustered about the confession and never thought of them being a couple

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

He said "Have you thought about it?" She said "It's bizarre enough that we're ex in-laws. Let's not cross any more lines" and he responds "Can't you see I've already crossed the line?"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

What's the brother's job please? I am still trying to find time to catch this drama.

You mean JS? He is a dentist in the same hospital as GJ. NH older brother is a stuntman. 

I am liking this show so far, and agree with many of the points raised by soompiers here. I wished the show can flashback more of NH and GJ relationship, otherwise I can’t root for them since they hardly communicate beyond pained looks. 

Just want to add that I find Ok Ja petty and temperamental, and that Chi yeon is a much better match for Chi su. Also felt irritated with chi su that after the big declaration of love, he switched so fast and didn’t even bother to explain to Chi Yeon leaving her wondering what happened. Not a gentlemanly behavior. Pity because I used to like him and chi yeon’s ship. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:
재석의 고백에 얼음이 된 다희는 예상치 못한 반응을 보이고 재석은 그런 다희에게 서운함을 느낀다.
지훈이 일로 효신에게 고마움을 느낀 가희. 효신도 속이 깊으면서도 귀여움이 있는 가희에게 점점 매력을 느끼게 된다.
서영이가 서진이를 잃어버렸다! 온 가족이 서진이를 찾아 나서는데...
규진과 보영이 사이를 오해한 나희. 정록에게 도움을 요청한다.
한편, 초연 VS 옥자! 용주 시장 총무선거 운동이 벌어진다. 차기 총무는 누구?

Dae-Hee freezes into ice after Jae-Seok's confession, which was an unexpected reaction and Jae-Seok feels sad.

Ga-Hee feels grateful to Hyo-Shin regarding Ji-Hoon. Because Ga-Hee is deep and cute, Hyo-Shin begins to feel attracted to her.

Seo-Yeong lost Seo-Jin! The whole family looks for Seo-Jin.

Na-Hee misunderstands Gyu-Jin and Bo-Yeong's relationship. She seeks help from Jeong-Rok.

Cho-Yeon vs. Ok-ja! They hold elections for a manager for Yongju Market. Who will be the next manager?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

HAHAHA Daehee shock  :joy: don't know waht to say and runaway :joy:. This couple really made my weekend so satisfying. This drama is really worth watching because of this 2 :wub:

What did Jaesuk mom said to Daehee? :( JAesuk ? Ithink after this he will be avoiding Daehee for a while :weary:

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

HAHAHA Daehee shock  :joy: don't know waht to say and runaway :joy:. This couple really made my weekend so satisfying. This drama is really worth watching because of this 2 :wub:

What did Jaesuk mom said to Daehee? :( JAesuk ? Ithink after this he will be avoiding Daehee for a while :weary:

ahahahaha...so cute, isn't it

it's very DH's character because it never crossed her mind to be romatically involved with JS from the beginning

Even now when they are closer, she never think of him that way

Before she date JS or any guy, I hope she loves & accept herself

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Wow, I am loving Ga Hee and Hyo Shin's scenes so much this week. I feel so grateful on behalf of Ga Hee for Hyo Shin's presence in Ji Hoon's life. And I like how Hyo Shin is also slowly captivated by this raw, unpretentious, strong and honest (and absolutely charming and funny in her own ways) person we see in Ga Hee. My heart broke so bad when Ji Hoon ran and cried in Hyo Shin's arms. I hope Hyo Shin will also find solace in Ga Hee and Ji Hoon.

Jae Suk looking solemn is so sad but I feel like laughing at some scenes because it feels like it might be his tactic to tease Da Hee (just as he had always done hahaha). Ugh and their scenes together with Seo Jin. I love how much Seo Jin loves Jae Suk! She is usually so shy and quiet. But she actually initiates interaction with Jae Suk!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, the girl who! said:

Woww... go go go!! The ratings are increasing. I think it is the highest rating for a Saturday episode..

Can't wait to see Sunday's onw as it is usually higher. This drama truly deserves it..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

I loved it when Da-Hee slapped that guy. It was cool when Jae-Seok punched him in the face, but I loved that Da-Hee got her smack in later.

Ah, he's so gross. How can he even think of coming back to her? He's lucky that Jae-Seok was his only encounter. He could have ran into the "Good Action" team instead.

Loved Ga-Hee showing up with them to scare her husband. He deserves it!

For fun, here's the actor playing Jae-Seok doing the dance from Lala Land:

• Like 6