[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

March 3, 2020

Lee Sang Yeob And Lee Min Jung Share Why They Decided To Star In Upcoming KBS Drama

Source: Soompi by L. Kim

Lee Sang Yeob And Lee Min Jung Share Why They Decided To Star In Upcoming KBS Drama

Lee Sang Yeob and Lee Min Jung dove into details about their decision to act in KBS2’s new drama “I’ve Been There Once.”

“I’ve Been There Once” is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles.

Lee Sang Yeob will be playing Yoon Kyu Jin, the husband of Song Na Hee (played by Lee Min Jung). Their characters got married after dating in medical school and currently work at the same hospital together.

The actor said, “I liked it because it felt different from the weekend dramas I previously watched. I remember reading the script and shouting ‘Go!’ without hesitation. Also, I thought that Yoon Kyu Jin is a character that can show diverse characteristics in a drama.”

He continued, “Yoon Kyu Jin is a man who is likely to exist in reality. I think he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. However, even Yoon Kyu Jin who appears perfect can be somewhat of a loser. He has unexpected qualities as a character who pretends to be okay when he’s not.”

Lee Sang Yeob added, “Yoon Kyu Jin is a realistic man. That’s why I am trying to show comfortable acting rather than just appearing cool. I will portray everyday comfort rather than a rigid character.”

lee-sang-yeob-11.jpg

Lee Min Jung will play the highly intelligent and ambitious Song Na Hee, a pediatrician who was always at the top of her class in school. She has a lot of love for herself but little affection and consideration for others.

Concerning her new role, the actress shared, “Keywords to describe her would be smarty-pants, loner, and show-off.” Although Song Na Hee may come off as obnoxious, Lee Min Jung is trying hard to express her in a lovable way.

She talked about her co-star Lee Sang Yeob, saying, “He is a very bright and caring actor. Thanks to him, I’m filming with comfort and joy. He is a good partner who gives you energy when you’re together.”

Lee Min Jung explained, “‘I’ve Been There Once’ depicts characters in a very pleasant and cheerful way. I thought it was interesting how it deals with family, love, and divorce in a light way that is also full of sincerity. I really liked how it realistically talked about love and marriage in our generation.”

She added, “I think ‘I’ve Been There Once’ is a true picture of our lives. As it tells common stories of our neighbors that are relatable in this harsh world, many people will be able to receive comfort from watching the drama.”

Spoiler

lee-min-jung-1.jpg

“I’ve Been There Once” is scheduled to premiere in March.

Source (1)

• Like 3

Lol i smell the same set like my father is strange.

Same build actually.

A family of 6

Father mother and 4 kids ( oldest brother, sister,second sister,and third sister ) 

This is the same too LoL but the difference is this time its about two divorce one married and one single?? So more about divorce rather than lost father. 

And the main lead is ofcourse the second sister just like what jung so min and lee joon in my father is strange.

I like the pairing for now.

But who knows there will be a dark horse in 50 episode drama. For example in my father is strange i got in love with lee yu ri acting and she is the best of all siblings. 

I wonder tho how theyll bring the story with?

How the brother and sister will reconcile with both their wife and husband?

How the second sister marriage survive all the obstacle?

How the third sister find love?

But because i love my father is strange i hope this one is good aswell

• Like 2

Lee Min Jung Hands Lee Sang Yeob Divorce Papers In Colorful Posters For Upcoming KBS Drama

6ac4b308e66047a3974ef8ec6de5fea3.jpeg?s=

KBS’s upcoming drama “I’ve Been There Once” (literal translation) has revealed its playful main posters!

Described as a weekend drama that is both “refreshing” and “heartwarming” at the same time, “I’ve Been There Once” will tell the story of a turbulent divorce that shakes up a family and, in the process, sets each of the family members on the path to finding his or her own happiness.

In the first poster for the drama, Song Na Hee (played by Lee Min Jung) dramatically presents her husband Yoon Gyu Jin (played by Lee Sang Yeob) with divorce papers as she holds him at a distance.

Meanwhile, her parents Song Young Dal (played by Chun Ho Jin) and Jang Ok Boon (played by Cha Hwa Yeon) humorously appear to be pushing their other children Song Joon Sun (played by Oh Dae Hwan), Song Ga Hee (played by Oh Yoon Ah), and Song Da Hee (played by Lee Cho Hee) away with all the strength they can muster.

The second poster shows the Song family’s long-suffering parents trapped under the weight of their pouting children as Song Na Hee attempts to push away her husband Yoon Gyu Jin.

“I’ve Been There Once” will premiere on March 28 at 7:55 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of KBS’s currently-airing weekend drama “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life.”

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1386581wpp/lee-min-jung-hands-lee-sang-yeob-divorce-papers-in-colorful-posters-for-upcoming-kbs-drama

• Like 3

March 5, 2020

"I've Been There Once" Releases Posters of Parents VS Children

Source: Newsen via HanCinema.net

photo1160964.jpg

Two kinds of posters for "I've Been There Once" were released.

The new KBS 2TV weekend drama "I've Been There Once" is a fun and heartwarming drama about the gap between parents and their offspring when it comes to divorce and finding their own true happiness.

The first poster is of the Song family in a pin background. Chun Ho-jin (Song Yeong-dal) and Cha Hwa-yeon (Jang Ok-boon) are pushing out their children with all their might, while Oh Dae-hwan (Song Joon-seon), Oh Yoon-ah (Song Ga-hee) and Lee Cho-hee (Song Da-hee) are leaning towards them.

Then there's the poster of Lee Min-jung (Song Na-hee), who has divorce papers in her hand with a determined look on her face, while Lee Sang-yeob (Yoon Gyoo-jin) looks like he can't believe what she's done.

In the other, mint-toned poster, everyone is leaning on Chun Ho-jin, the head of the family. Chun Ho-jin and Cha Hwa-yeon's faces are grimacing, as they have the weight of their family on top of them, while the four brothers and sisters weigh them down.

"I've Been There Once" is written by Yang Hee-seung and directed by Lee Jae-sang and it begins on the 28th of March at 7:55PM.

photo1160965.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, mekeo117 said:

Lee Sang Yeob is also on another new drama Good Casting  , is he filming 2 drama back to back ?  He is so busy !

as far as i know his SBS drama is a pre-produced show and he was already done with the filming before joining this weekend drama. 

Another teaser is out :D now featuring the main couple and the scary moms XD

• Like 1
  • Love 2

March 11, 2020

"I've Been There Once" Cha Hwa-yeon Brings a Real Mother to Life

Source: ISplus via HanCinema.net

photo1162420.jpg

Cha Hwa-yeon returns in "I've Been There Once".

She plays Jang Ok-boon, a realistic mother in the new KBS 2TV weekend drama "I've Been There Once". She runs a chicken restaurant with her stingy husband Chun Ho-jin (Song Yeong-dal) and has four troublemaking children.

photo1162421.jpg

"I've Been There Once" is a fun and heartwarming drama about the gap between parents and their offspring when it comes to divorce and finding their own true happiness.

photo1162422.jpg

Cha Hwa-yeon said, "I've always wanted to try a role I never had the chance to do. The synopsis for "I've Been There Once" was very fun and I had faith in PD Lee Jae-sang and writer Yang Hee-seung. There was no reason not to do it. Jang Ok-boon is a mother with sadness and cuteness all at once. She's strong and cute with a deep motherly love for her children. I want to tell the viewers 'this shall too, pass'".

• Like 1