[Drama 2019-2020] Psychopath Diary, 싸이코패스 다이어리

nrllee

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Who is the 7th murder victim?  :o

So I am thinking it is the executive guy who hired the thugs is possibly going to be the 7th murder victim. But it is possible that nothing happens to him and the really killer kills the guy. 

I am hoping that DS retains something of his humanity and doesn't actually murder someone.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are following the months in real time, Dong Shik is going to get caught close to the end of the series and we will only get one more death throughout the whole series before he's caught. It feels weird when you have a serial murderer character but we will have to see where the writer is going with this.

The real  psychopath VS the fake psychopath elevator confrontation was so hilarious :joy:

# don’t touch me , you will only hurt yourself , he look so hot playing strong & the way he make the real one scared for second  :joy: 

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The real  psychopath VS the fake psychopath elevator confrontation was so hilarious :joy:

# don’t touch me , you will only hurt yourself , he look so hot playing strong & the way he make the real one scared for second  :joy:

Wait, what?!? That is one SLOOOOOOOW elevator. It took 1 1/2 mins before the elevator doors opened again. They would have been faster at their destination had they used the stairs - lol :D

(PS. Am catching up with the drama. I am now on ep 2!)

Am i the only one who’s shock on how fast the story is?! Hahahaha i was having fun with the bromance and all of the sudden he knew about dong shik already lol plus the police officers know. I don’t know if I’m weird or anything but I actually like it if dong shik become a murderer, i’d like them to have a killing bonding :joy:

On 11/28/2019 at 8:21 AM, anony12345 said:

So how much comedy was in the first episode?

This is a difficult question to answer.

For me personally, the first 30 minutes was rather boring because the ML was too much of a pushover. But I realized that was much needed to set up his character, because later on we can see the contrasting change in him when he thought he is a psychopath. Later half was interesting and by the end of the first episode, you should be able to decide whether to continue watching or not. 

Hope that helps. 

@Ameera Ali I finally caught up with all the episodes, and I must admit that the story is just getting better! Oh , and btw thanks for all of the clips you've been uploading. :)  

Some things I noted after the first 4 episodes:

• I think the show is great at depicting how people will instinctively always believe that other people are nice and good. It took quite a long time before the police started becoming suspicious of Dong Sik's actions. It gave me quite a few laughs on the way :D
  • Dong Sik's younger brother has been raised in the same way as Dong Sik. Basically he's a doormat. :( While it is very important to be empathetic and nice, it's dangerous when you forget yourself and place others in front of your own needs. I have noticed that people who grow up like this, may have had parents who overstepped the child's boundaries. Consequently, the child believes his/her own needs are not as important as the parents'. Thus, it becomes difficult as an adult to understand what healthy boundaries are, and the person may become an easy target for people who can victimize them or use them.
  • Contrary to popular belief, psychopaths do have feelings. They just feel them in other ways. Psychopaths often have a feeling of loneliness because other people avoid them. This of course because they feel repulsed by the psychopath's actions and character traits.
    Psychopaths often keep being abandoned by others, thus creating a feeling of not belonging and being different from others in the psychopath.
    I thought the writer depicted this well by having Seo In Woo become so intrigued by Dong Sik. Finally he found someone who might understand him, and whom he could feel a bond with! !!
  • Dong Sik's attempts at becoming a psychopath killer are just hilarious! :D You can teach yourself more traits that psychopaths have and this is becoming evident as the drama progresses. What you can't change, though, is how your brain developed in your childhood. Even if you get amnesia, the brain will be wired in the way it was before the amnesia. That means that Dong Sik can't close off his empathy fully even though he tries hard to.
  • I love that the dogs in this show love Dong Sik! :D I mean, dogs are pretty good at judging if a person is good or not. I was laughing so hard when the dog just laid down in front of Dong Sik's feet when he was sitting on a park bench. Awwww Dong Sik, even the dogs know you are a good person deep down! :heart:

I happened to see the interview video with rabbit ears translated in Chinese and it's really amusing that Dong Shik and In Woo's established "love line" is still there. I've never seen a drama cast have so much fun in an interview. I think JIS mentioned somewhere that this drama crew has the most meal gatherings lol.

I keep laughing every time Dong Shik says something. Seeing how a push over like him can be so bold, make me believe all humans naturally are brave. They just need a driven force that make them believe that they can make it happen (not necessarily the psycopath diary tho  :lol:). Btw,  all misunderstandings are so hilarious. Can't wait for tomorrow episode, with more and more misunderstanding :lol:

Archived