Director: Lin Yan

Broadcast Period: October 17th to October30th, 2020

Cast:

Song YiRen

Aaron Deng ChaoYuan

Synopsis:

Coming soon...

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i watch all 6 episode and i am now dying for ep 7 !!!!! I love it!!!! The drama is sooo cute.. even though they have yet started their relationship and yet he is trying to get close to her by showing his arrogant character... lol ...

Question:

1. Does it means Aaron fall for Song Yiren at first sight? 

• 3 weeks later...

Why is noone seems to watch this drama, this is one of the best campus drama :) no clumsy, ditzy female lead and no manipulative jerk male lead. No uneccesary misunderstanding or annoying love triangle. 

I like how Qin Shen never force his feelings towards Yuan Qian. They both sort of know their own feelings, but they just don’t say it out loud. Their friends reaction most of the time is similar to my reaction when watching their interaction. Also unlike most campus drama, Yuan Qian is strong and smart. She doesn’t rely heavily on Qin Shen and can solver most of her problems by herself.

very cute and lightweight drama. 

Must admit I don't really watch Cdramas, however this has caught my eye with its trailers and am loving the episodes. Shame it doesn't seem very widely watched or subbed either. Am enjoying the campus romance and their little jealousy squabbles. Can't wait to watch ep 19 subbed. 

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Professional Single 我凭本事单身

Archived