[Drama 2019-2020] Civil War of Prosecutors, 검사내전

0ly40

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Civil War of Prosecutors, 검사내전 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Lee Sun Gyun & Jung Ryeo Won - Premieres in December 2019
34 minutes ago, widala said:

A visit from Miss Goldfish :love:

I got very very excited for a moment thinking GHJ really went out of her way to visit LSK in such a remote shooting location. After all, they didn't seem to keep in touch after Pasta. But then I remembered Gong Hyo Jin and Jung Ryeo Won are very good friends, so she must have been there to see JRW. Still nice to see LSK and GHJ again after all these years, and besides, it's been too long without any update on this drama.

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

I got very very excited for a moment thinking GHJ really went out of her way to visit LSK in such a remote shooting location. After all, they didn't seem to keep in touch after Pasta. But then I remembered Gong Hyo Jin and Jung Ryeo Won are very good friends, so she must have been there to see JRW. Still nice to see LSK and GHJ again after all these years, and besides, it's been too long without any update on this drama.

Yes, I think she's there mostly for JRW... also meeting her old crush :lol: just kidding

I was waiting for more updates on this drama too...

When will they share script reading and teasers?

3 hours ago, sadiesmith said:
3 hours ago, widala said:

Coming soon, 16 Dec 2019

Ah, so it's a Monday-Tuesday drama. Do dramas do well in this time slot?

From what  I know. The prime time slot Wed-Thurs is the main one  for dramas ( ie My Mister).. But a drama will do well regardless of timeslot if it's well written and well directed and well acted with good story plot.  I'm going to watch this but I'll be honest. I'm not so fond of the actress, but we'll see.

Archived