Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Sweet Home, 스위트홈 - Song Kang, Lee Jin Wook, Lee Si Young & Lee Do Hyun

Seeing the tweets..like netz only found out? it's been reported since July 2019 ( thanks for the thread, oly and jillia) but there was no hype about it. (only to those who've read the webtoon were hype I guess). And as you can see I'm hype about this.. hence all the post. This webtoon is rgood pyscho suspence thriller.  I would've have wanted and actually expected author's other work "B*stard" to be one adapated but that one itoo dark  and will  have to be for audience with mature scenes. But Sweet Home is high school suspense thriller. And like as mentioned  this better be good like the webtoon. Heck they're spending  so much.. it better be. I don't want to be disappointed.

So it's reported that this webtoon adaptation is high budget  for Netflix. Spending that much for production?

This was supposed to air I think 2019 but will be aired 2020..sometime.

cr@

cr@

cr@

cr@

And the male leads.

cr: @K_dramaindo

EYTKFHHU8AIgQ9S.jpg

EYTKFp4U8AAVQNY.jpg

Sharing news  and info I can get for the drama adaptation. When will this be shown.. I don't know....yet.

There's not even a teaser. Hello Netflix?!

This drama is from Lee Eung Bok the one who did Mr. Sunshine, DOTS, Goblin, Secret Love, School 2013, Dream High and one  my fav drama specials We All Cry Differently.  (cr: asianwiki)

This is webtoon Manwha from Kim Carnby, Hwang Young-Chan. If you're into webtoon manwha for sure you've heard of this. You can read it first while waiting for the drama. 

EatRkWqXkAAvwyP?format=jpg&name=medium

scap cto via twitter