Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Upcoming drama 2019] Sweet Home, 스위트홈 - Song Kang

Recommended Posts

TVN Drama

Sweet Home

 

Kr0Vnf.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Original title:  스위트홈

Network: TVN

Episodes:

Genre: Suspense, Thriller, Mystery, Psychological

airtime: 2019

Airdate:

Directors: Lee Eung Bok

 

Story:

The story of a high school student who becomes traumatized after being bullied in school and never leaves his room. He loses his family and moves to a new apartment, and strange and mysterious things begin to happen to him. A story of growth that follows the lead character as he tries to save people who have changed into monsters because of greed and begins to change his pessimistic view of society.

 

Cast:

Song Kang

Imagen

 

source: hancinema

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What??? No way. Are they gonna adapt this? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally. I've been waiting for a thread! Thanks Oly. This is good pyscho thriller webtoon. I thought "Bastard" (webtoon author's other story) would be the first one to be adapted but guess that's more darker.  But this is good one. I actually wanted Seo Young Joo to be main lead but it's okay.  I guess 25 yr old  actor can still play HS . Song Kang in demand. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The actors Lee Do Hyun and Lee Jin Wook are both in the midst of reviewing the script for this drama.

 

Planned schedule for this drama is December 2019.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, jongski said:

Finally. I've been waiting for a thread! Thanks Oly. This is good pyscho thriller webtoon. I thought "Bastard" (webtoon author's other story) would be the first one to be adapted but guess that's more darker.  But this is good one. I actually wanted Seo Young Joo to be main lead but it's okay.  I guess 25 yr old  actor can still play HS . Song Kang in demand. 

I wanted "Bastard" to be adapted first:bawling:........ That was the best webtoon I have ever read. But just like you said chingu, it's way too darker lol:lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This casting was reported already April 5, 2019. And we are to stay tune for more updates. 

 

I read in some article last month Go Min Si is going to be part of this drama too. She's also part of Love Alarm with Song Kang. If you're not familiar.. she's the abused girl in  Hundred Million Stars in the sky kdrama version.. I like her acting.

 

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

I wanted "Bastard" to be adapted first:bawling:........ That was the best webtoon I have ever read. But just like you said chingu, it's way too darker lol:lol:

I know right! "Bastard" the first one by author   Kim Carnby Hwang Youngchan  best one. I don't think kdrama is ready for the story. 14 yr old boy and a serial killer.. but this is just as good.

 

@Jillia thanks for updates.

 

Song Kang will play Main charact "Cha Hyun"

Go Min Si- I think will play "Yun Jisu"

 

I'm guessing Lee Jun Wook character will that of |"Wook Pyeon"

Lee Do Hyun character will be that of 'Lee Hyuk" character

 

For everyone interested in "Sweet Home" to have an idea of what you're going to watch,  you can check the webtoon from webtoon sites.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to confess. Real talk. I don't feel the lead charisma. I watch WDCYN, he's ok. I'm not convinced though. The male lead got to be terrific in acting as this could be breakout drama esp how the character is. This webtoon is pyscho awesome.

 

I'm going to check this as I've been curious since I've read there will be an adaptation. :pensive:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for updates. I'm confused who's the male lead. Is it Song Kang or Lee Do Hyun ( no idea who he is). Of course I have mentioned already who I wanted ( w/c is neither the boys) but it's okay as long as it's good as the webtoon plus acting directing writing.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actor that young enough to play as high schooler but has a great acting, I'll vote for Yeo Jin Goo  for this.

 

I love Song Kang in Love Alarm and I think he's just perfect for the role but for this one I am not sure. I haven't read the webtoon yet but looks like the role is so dark and I'm nervous can Song Kang deliver it. I really hope that he can make a break through with it, well I guess he already did with Love Alarm though :D

 

I heard the Female lead would be the girl as Jojo cousin in Love Alarm, and it turn me off. I think she's so lack of acting, I hope she would do a great job in this drama.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@parksooha

 

48 minutes ago, parksooha said:

Actor that young enough to play as high schooler but has a great acting, I'll vote for Yeo Jin Goo  for this.

 

I love Song Kang in Love Alarm and I think he's just perfect for the role but for this one I am not sure. I haven't read the webtoon yet but looks like the role is so dark and I'm nervous can Song Kang deliver it. I really hope that he can make a break through with it, well I guess he already did with Love Alarm though :D

 

I heard the Female lead would be the girl as Jojo cousin in Love Alarm, and it turn me off. I think she's so lack of acting, I hope she would do a great job in this drama.

I didn't watch LA but I like the lead actress from her previous drama Hundred  Million Stars from the Sky Korean remake. She's good there. But of course that was dark thriller- compared to the rom-com youth love alarm.

 

For the actor. The character  in this drama is a high school boy so I wanted Seo Young Joo or Nam Da Reum or Yoon Chan Young. These are all teen actors. SYJ is about 19 I think. Well hopefully we get more update for this drama because  this webtoob is good one.it's psycho thriller.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jongski said:

@parksooha

 

I didn't watch LA but I like the lead actress from her previous drama Hundred  Million Stars from the Sky Korean remake. She's good there. But of course that was dark thriller- compared to the rom-com youth love alarm.

 

For the actor. The character  in this drama is a high school boy so I wanted Seo Young Joo or Nam Da Reum or Yoon Chan Young. These are all teen actors. SYJ is about 19 I think. Well hopefully we get more update for this drama because  this webtoob is good one.it's psycho thriller.

I vote Nam Da Reum too!! I think that he would be a great actor

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will we get updates from tvN?! Is it going to be Song Kang or Lee Do Hyun. SK name has been attached to this long before LDH came into the picture.

 

For me. I agree with the below. And acting wise too.

 

 

 

Plus LDH has that mean cold hard quiet scary stare. Check below to see the counter par characters whch actor  to who's character.

 

cr: as tag.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Looking for updates for this.

 

Okay. I'm going to answer my own question I guess.   Song Kang aand Go Min Si reported cast since since April 2019. ( They both appeared in Love Alarm) Song Kang will be the main lead Cha Hyun.  This webtoon adaptation has  been reported as early as Arpil 2019 anyway. Even before Love Alarm. He's got more of the boyish looks and and tne main character in this drama gets bullied. Lee Do Hyun was added in the middle of Hotel De Luna and same with Lee Jin Wook.

 

cr: namooactors

EEGciItVAAEN_ih.jpg

 

 

Huh. Netflix? So this will be pre produced. I bet.  Please I don't like when it's with Netflix. Don't like Korean Youth dramas in Netflix. I didn't even watch the Ji Soo's 2 seasons Netflix youth drama.  I also didn't watch Love Alarm and I don't think I'll watch that Nam Joo Hyuk upcoming Netflix drama too. I'm just interested in this because I like the webtoon and it's a pyscho thriller not like rom-com.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Song Kang as Cha Hyun-soo
Park Gyu-young as Yoon Ji-su
Lee Jin-wook as Pyun Sang-uk
Go Yun-jeong as Park Yuri
Lee Do-hyun as Lee Eun-hyuk
Go Min-si as Lee Eun-yu
Kim Gap-soo as Ahn Gil-seop
Kim Nam-hee as Jung Jae-heon

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Yey for Go Min Si. I actually like her and the acting She was in tvN  drama 'Live' then another tvN drama  K-version of  'Hundred Million Stars From The Sky.' Then she was cast in 'Love Alarm' and is currently appearing in 'Secret Boutique.'

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...