Quantcast
Lawyerh

[VARIETY 2019] TRANS SIBERIAN PATHFINDERS 시베리아 선발대

@triplem u beat me.. i was about to post the same thing :joy:

Btw they already came back to Korea yesterday (8/14) so fast! I thought the journey will be longer.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Video letter from LSK and KNG, while they were in Siberia, to Walkhouse Company

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2019 at 12:44 AM, Mariana Marc said:

Has this show started? Or are just fan post? I want to know about this :D 

Thank you :)

They have done the filming. But it will be only air on end of September. @Heidi Seow

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh how many eps ya ? I’m having withdrawals from Love Affair . It’d be nice to see Sang Yeob some how : D 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh how many eps ya ? I’m having withdrawals from Love Affair . It’d be nice to see Sang Yeob some how : D 

I got no idea lei... @sushilicious any insight? 

The info abt this variety show is so less...

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, Lee Sang Yeob, And More Are Excited Travelers In Poster And Teasers For New tvN Variety Show

nyvxa12.jpg

Sep 3, 2019
by Y. Shin

tvN’s new variety show “Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” has released new teaser videos and a poster!

“Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” follows Lee Sun GyunKim Nam GilLee Sang Yeob, Kim Min Sik, and Go Kyu Pil as they travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway, which is on the bucket list of many travelers. Because all five men are actual friends, viewers are excited to see their chemistry through this new variety show.

In the first two teasers, Kim Nam Gil exercises on a moving train. The caption notes that it has been six days since the group has began their journey. The actor lets out a shout as he says, “I can’t sweat! For a second, I forgot that we don’t have anywhere to shower here.”

Lee Sun Gyun and Kim Nam Gil also have a lighthearted conversation about the never-ending plains they can constantly see outside the windows of the train.

The third teaser features the group sitting together in the train and singing Toy’s “Wish.” When Kim Nam Gil sings an emotional rendition of the lyrics, “The person I needed so desperately was you,” Lee Sun Gyun questions, “Who’s ‘you’?” Everyone bursts out laughing in response to his question, and Kim Nam Gil chuckles nervously.

The poster also features the five friends posing together in front of a train. They are dressed casually in preparation for their travels, and they stare at the camera completely at ease.

Trans-Siberian-Pathfinders.png

“Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” is set to premiere on September 26 at 11 p.m. KST.

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

More teasers!

Trans-Siberian Pathfinders playlist in tvN YouTube channel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2