Quantcast
Lawyerh

[Variety 2019] Trans Siberian Pathfinders 시베리아 선발대 (TVn)

Watch: Kim Nam Gil Is Shocked By False Marriage Rumors While Filming “Trans-Siberian Pathfinders”

Oct 11, 2019
by S. Nam

The October 10 broadcast of tvN’s variety program “Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” showed Kim Nam Gil shocked and flustered by his false marriage rumors with Jang Nara.

Previously on August 5, a rumor began to quickly spread online that Kim Nam Gil and Jang Nara would be getting married in November after seven years of dating. Kim Nam Gil, Jang Nara, and Dispatch all released statements denying the baseless rumor.

“Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” showed footage of the day on which the rumor spread. Kim Nam Gil woke up to find a flood of messages on his phone and his name trending on real-time search rankings. In shock, he asked, “I’m getting married?”

Kim-Nam-Gil.jpg

To the production team, Kim Nam Gil wittily said, “Since our wedding invitations aren’t made yet, we’ll send them out once they’re done. Please come.” He added, “I’m wondering what this is. I want to take the time to sincerely apologize to Jang Nara.”

The other members of the variety program also expressed their surprise, asking, “Were you originally close to Jang Nara?” Kim Nam Gil explained that he doesn’t know her very well. The members lightened up the mood by saying that it would be a shame on Jang Nara’s part to get married to Kim Nam Gil.

Go Kyu Pil said, “As I see it, the two of you can’t get married because of your personalities. I think Jang Nara wouldn’t like your kind of style.” However, when Go Kyu Pil couldn’t answer what kind of style Kim Nam Gil is, Kim Nam Gil kicked him in response. Go Kyu Pil added, “The two of you don’t suit each other.”

Meanwhile, Kim Nam Gil continued to express that he felt apologetic, saying, “I am sorry to Jang Nara. This kind of rumor can be more damaging to women.”

Watch the clip from the variety show below!

• LOL 3

LSY IG update 

Caption : Good

Caption : #Siberian Pathfinders otw to meet brothers 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh Hahahahaha the s**t literally hit (not the fan) but the car window. 

I'm 55 minutes in Episode 3. Almost there, Sang Yeob.  :lol:

Out of all the guys (without Sang Yeob), I like Nam Gil's "travel vibe" the most. I like that he's laid back and doesn't complain a lot. I think if I were to choose a travel buddy among the 4 guys, I'd pick him lol (Min Sik is a close second). Funny cause I didn't know who he was at first and so I checked his filmography and among his works, I only saw The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale. After this series though, I think I'll check out his other shows. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

@Lawyerh 

Out of all the guys (without Sang Yeob), I like Nam Gil's "travel vibe" the most. 

Wahaha yeah hes easy going & fun isn't it ? :lol: You should watch The Fiery Priest and Live Up to Your Name. To me this 2 is his best work ! Funny to boots !

But btw if u want buy coffee, he wont allowed eh. Not sure abt him as best travel buddy mwahahha... Poor GP...

Spoiler

And yeah u can go back to ep 1-2, to see more of NG too btw, while waiting for your main oppa :D We are all a multitasking fan-girls here, can handle multiple oppas one :ph34r:

Side Note :

Btw their age difference actually not that huge. The so called 'maknae' SY is born on '83. GP & MS both born '82. But I think for Korean age gap hierarchy is important. And NG the '80s actually feels very young to me lol. And SK is '75. NG think hes the appa (father) lol. 

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

You should watch The Fiery Priest and Live Up to Your Name.

Ooooh yes! I have both in my to-watch list, but The Fiery Priest is up there in the top 3 I'm looking forward to watching. I initially wanted to see it because of Lee Ha Nui (I like her so much :wub:  lol) but now, also because of Nam Gil. He's so low maintenance and just cool about everything. I was also laughing at the pigtails scene and how he's bored cause he's waiting to get off the train lol 

I saw Sang Yeob's scene. How will he take all of those in his luggage? :blink: I'm a light packer and avoid checking in luggage so I was like :o at the amount of things Sang Yeob bought, and those don't include his personal belongings :lol: Also, I've seen so many variety shows and sometimes I'm surprised at the kinds of stuff celebrities bring in their luggage, even food items I never thought would be allowed at airport check in lol 

• LOL 4

Just passing by to ask if everyone slept so well? :P

I so love this show because this is the avenue to know KNG's more. He is among those actors whom I say living mysticism lifestyle until this show happens. I am really grateful to Sun Kyun for recommending him . 

Daengil finds while I watch this show:

He’s hyper even to a stranger- whether to a human or a dog

He has this sense of command as hyung but in playful manner

Pluviophile

Didnt give up photography

Spoiler

He stopped posting his photos from 2017 ! After that he confessed thu an interview that he had suffered Meniere's Syndrome that complicated his nervous system and liver and was hospitalized. 

Gladly he came back somewhere in June . I thought he'll never post anything again :bawling: 

Gloomy >>>> sunny days

Can eat anything

Can sleep anywhere

Has international driving license

Adjusshi certified by his supplements 

Prankster but a

Sentimental fool

I am looking forward for episode 4 as LSY will finally hop in. and why do i have this feeling there will be a new hyung-maknae tandem between him and sang yeob while sun kyun is enjoying gyu pil's antics ! Poor minsik ! :D:D

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I am looking forward for episode 4 as LSY will finally hop in. and why do i have this feeling there will be a new hyung-maknae tandem between him and sang yeob 

I also think they seems will adore each other from trailer! SY will take video of NG trying to snap his camera. Both of them like 2 cute playful puppies to me :lol:

KR0veaT.jpg

Btw I love your observation on NG. So spot on. And I learn new word 'Pluviophile' - someone who love rain. Must be sentimental person indeed :ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

He’s hyper even to a stranger- whether to a human or a dog

He has this sense of command as hyung but in playful manner

Spot on! I was LOLing when he called the male attendant who was sweeping the floors his dad, and the pretty female attendant his mom, and everyone in the train his family. :lol: 

Also, you mentioned he has "this sense of command as hyung." This is true. LSG has it too but he's more like a godfather, mafia boss type where he wants to be pleased or served hahahaha NG is the opposite, which makes me like him better. I like the way he travels too. It's how I want to travel. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So dramatic :lol:

Turns out LSK loves to cook, "Chef Lee" :D

It's nice to see him "inventing" dishes using the limited ingredients they have. 

Like the shrimp ramyeon, bibimbap and kimchi jjigae...

Some might not very successful :sweatingbullets: but it didn't deter him to try again. And it's so cute that he wanted Gyu Pil's approval :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Whoppeeeee! Sang Yeob is finally here . He tried  to haggle for the taxi fare @Lawyerh . 
taxi driver - 1, sang Yeob - 0 :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

where are u? Triplem runaway with our oppas... quick quick... :mrgreen:

:lol: I'll catch up. I'll be waiting at the hotel in the next stop. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I keep laughing at Sang Yeob... Just start from he came, he looks like a lost kid and the way he bargaining the taxi fare lol... He's so talkactive too... and his english not too bad @triplem :heart:

But the group embarassed because of him rofl... saying hes worst than Nam Gil, cos hes excitedly greeting other tourist, and so loud too... :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I keep laughing at Sang Yeob...

I also came here to say... OMG, he's so cute being dependable at the supermarket. They're all relying on him. :w00t: I love me a dependable guy. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2