Quantcast
Lawyerh

[Variety 2019] Trans Siberian Pathfinders 시베리아 선발대 (TVn)

12 hours ago, lollyminx said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG really?! I was thinking he'd be in episodes 4 or 5 but this early?! YAAAAAAAS I'm excited :lol:

Haha ya... but not too many... ep 4 for sure will have him. Its funny how the member saying they need 5 days journey, compare to LSY flight to Irkust only take 3 hours lol... I think it will be more fun with additional LSY... he looks lovely! :wub:

Btw 3.05% ratings for ep 3 on the 10th of October.

TVN Promo

• Like 1
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Its funny how the member saying they need 5 days journey, LSY flight to Irkust only take 3 hours lol

I hope they show everything from LSY leaving Incheon until he gets to the train. Hahaha I want to see him, yes, but I also want to see how he manages to meet the others on his own. 

But where will he sleep though? I'm thinking about what we've seen so far about the sleeping situation and the four are occupying one space. How about Sang Yeob? Is there space for him? If yes, are the other beds occupied, because if not...

I can go meet him too and sleep on the empty beds. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:

How about Sang Yeob? Is there space for him? If yes, are the other beds occupied, because if not...

I can go meet him too and sleep on the empty beds. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wahaha pretty true gurl... u, me, and@triplem can accompany him cos its compartment for 4 :joy::joy::joy: I didn't think how he will sleep in train, ure so caring :lol:.

But in Irkust they will stay 2 days in hotel, Nam Gil already booked in website. 

Btw funny how Nam Gil respond to his marriage rumour with Jang Nara. "Am I getting married? rofl"!!

fbUhuVN.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

What @Lawyerh? Our bio teacher needs cabin mates ? I volunteer!!!! :tounge_xd: . Did he come in yet?

• LOL 3

Just now, triplem said:

What @Lawyerh? Our bio teacher needs cabin mates ? I volunteer!!!! :tounge_xd: . Did he come in yet?

Hes on the flight @triplem :lol: Not yet arrived. Ep 4 surely will landed there...

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hes on the flight @triplem :lol: Not yet arrived. Ep 4 surely will landed there...

That means next week or what ? YaY!   I will go watch end of eps 3 ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

That means next week or what ? YaY!   I will go watch end of eps 3 ...

Yes yes next week ep 4 babe! I will call u no worry :mrgreen: Btw want to invite @Ameera Ali to our cabin? Lets squeeze with oppa! 

• LOL 3

Kim Nam Gil the Photographer :heart:

RBsmKOn.jpg

nHJxXsT.jpg

cr kim min sik ig & cjes

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I really like Ep 3.

They have the usual fun, pranking each other and stuff. I laughed out load when KNG and KMS are jealous of KGP, because LSK seems to like him more.

But, they also added some personal scenes as we get to know more about the members.

The talk between Gyu Pil and Min Sik about the hardships they face as not well known actors was very touching. That KMS realised that he was able to join this variety show because he's a friend of LSK made me sad. But I believe LSK didn't picked him just because they are close. He proved himself by working very hard in the show and had became a valuable member. I hope he will get more projects in the future. 

It's not easy to survive in the entertainment industry. Even actors with experience like LSK...

I also like how they addressed KNG's marriage rumour with Jang Nara.

It's cute that he apologized, when he had done nothing wrong, but he understand that these kinds of rumours can be really damaging to women... I'm glad the rumour just disappear and no one was hurt because of it.

So excited for Ep 4, when maknae will finally join the trip :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw want to invite @Ameera Ali to our cabin?

HAHAHAHAHA it's getting crowded in the cabin! :lol: He's going to be sleeping and wake up with lots of faces watching him :lol:

I was 20 minutes in watching episode 3 but I had to run an errand. I didn't see Sang Yeob yet. I just got home and will continue watching it now! :w00t:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

HAHAHAHAHA it's getting crowded in the cabin! :lol: He's going to be sleeping and wake up with lots of faces watching him :lol:

I was 20 minutes in watching episode 3 but I had to run an errand. I didn't see Sang Yeob yet. I just got home and will continue watching it now! :w00t:

Rofl... scrub fast speed to around minutes 59 babe.... he appeared near closing only haha....

@widala true Min Shik such a pure soul. My heart aches when hes saying not many jobs. I hope he will soon. He was so good with kids too...

More of MS IG update

NBNBRc0.jpg

Ru83pDS.jpg

7WHlQsv.jpg

Btw im curious how they decide who sleep on 1st floor or 2nd floor ? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes yes next week ep 4 babe! I will call u no worry :mrgreen: Btw want to invite @Ameera Ali to our cabin? Lets squeeze with oppa! 

come @Ameera Ali let's take some lessons from bio teacher :D . Ehhhh @Sushimi not watching Father Kim???

• LOL 3

@triplem got! Just that I never really come here to post haha...I got some...oppa affairs...to attend first.:ph34r:

I can’t wait to see the part that Nam Gil got a random rumour...on the train some more...it’s actually pretty random timing haha @Lawyerh

• LOL 3

KNG & dog & pretty station master!

I keep laughing when he called her omma omma mwahahhaa...

• LOL 3

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh @triplem I am all for lesson , my note book is ready :joy:

1st lesson - How to non stop sleeping at train

2nd lesson - How to shower on train 

@Sushimi this so cute lol

3rd lesson - eh lol... speechless 

:joy:

Edited by Lawyerh
Add 3rd lesson lol
  • LOL 5