Quantcast
Lawyerh

[Variety 2019] Trans Siberian Pathfinders 시베리아 선발대 (TVn)

@hibiscus23 U like Kim Nam Gil? Did you watch this variety show? You should. Hes so cute here.. he go by train to Vladivostok with his friends. You can see his fun personality lols.. I also know him after FP & Live Up to Your Name. And he also will came as guest in show Master in the House this week.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 U like Kim Nam Gil? Did you watch this variety show? You should. Hes so cute here.. he go by train to Vladivostok with his friends. You can see his fun personality lols.. I also know him after FP & Live Up to Your Name. And he also will came as guest in show Master in the House this week.

@Lawyerh yes i do chingu & he's one of my list of fangirling LOLs! i didn't even know he got that new drama (but it's ended already now) FP, i've known him since his drama with SYJ in Shark and others! i know he's one of the cutest & boy can he act! so am trying to finish Last and then i'll start with FP hahaha I hvnt chkd LUTYN but i will & thnx for sharing!  woah really Master in the House boy  you're ahead of the game Girl! hahaha What is this site we're in? hahaha never heard of this & you started it...you're very hardworking hahaha

• LOL 1

@hibiscus23 we are in his variety show thread called Trans Siberian Pathway. It was showed in TVn back then. He go backpacking in the train for 12 days. Its interesting, they live in the train for a while. When u finish FP & LUTYN u shd definitely check this out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 we are in his variety show thread called Trans Siberian Pathway. It was showed in TVn back then. He go backpacking in the train for 12 days. Its interesting, they live in the train for a while. When u finish FP & LUTYN u shd definitely check this out. 

oh i see what you mean @Lawyerh  btw where can we watch that part where YKS was in? i'm trying to marathon Last & it's really a nice drama, but if you're not interested in action drama then you can skip it but i'm really liking it and i think our chingo @im0202 likes it too!

• Love 1

@hibiscus23 haha Yoon Kye Sang is not in this variety show darling... this one is only Kim Nam Gil and other actors.... btw you can come back to Yoon Kye Sang thread to post his pics haha....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 haha Yoon Kye Sang is not in this variety show darling... this one is only Kim Nam Gil and other actors.... btw you can come back to Yoon Kye Sang thread to post his pics haha....

@Lawyerh hahaha i gotcha! i'm getting it all mixed up bc of YKS hahaha...ok if it's KNG & others i'm all in! hahaha of course i'll go back to YKS hahaha thanks my darling chingoo

LOL i hv to edit the photos then, oopps wrong thread hahaha

• LOL 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:49 AM, Mariana Marc said:

I love this show so much and bromance between them is amazing. 

I can't wait for the next episode to appear and I love Kim Nam Gil, he's like a little kid so damn adorable  (and handsome )

Hi, i was wondering if you have the eng sub file for ep 5. I was traslating the show and sadly there's no sub on subscene rn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aksamgunesi said:

Guys can you please contact me if you have the eng sub file for Pathfinders ep 5?  Thank you.

I sent you a message where to watch the show :D EDIT : I see that you want the subtitles for episode 5 :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Mariana Marc
Edit
  • Like 2

Hey guys, i was wondering if you know is there any subtitle for this video? https://youtu.be/Q2hfTltrlqg

The live Pathfinders did through kakao talk. 

25 minutes ago, aksamgunesi said:

Hey guys, i was wondering if you know is there any subtitle for this video? https://youtu.be/Q2hfTltrlqg

The live Pathfinders did through kakao talk. 

I don't think so . I have searched on other sites I no one has the subtitles. 

17 minutes ago, Mariana Marc said:

I don't think so . I have searched on other sites I no one has the subtitles. 

:dissapointed_relieved: right. There was a comment on youtube which is telling that there’s sub on viu yet i couldn’t find it.