Quantcast
Jump to content
Lawyerh

[Current Variety 2019] Trans Siberian Pathfinders 시베리아 선발대 (TVn)

Recommended Posts

I finally joined you all in watching by starting at episode 6. It was indeed very entertaining and I laughed out loud more than a few times. I was surprised to see LSK take on the role of cook for the team; didn't know he had this hidden talent. And I felt bad for Kyu Pil at the part where they tested his will. That was not very nice. He was such a good sport, and I hope he really is as easy going as he appeared to be.  Can't wait to see the next episode.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim Nam Gil sent a coffee truck to LSK and friends on the set of their new drama. What a lovely gesture!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching episode 7 now. I feel like LSK told Gyu-pil they should go on a diet so he wouldn't be so picky with food because he's going to be hungry all the time. Haha LSK is a parent so he knows how to deal with whiny kids and maybe he did the diet with him for that reason lol 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That very affectionate saranghae at the end of the phone call with wife Jeon Hye Jin! :wub:  Such a sweetheart. I never realized Koreans end their phone calls with I love you until LSK came along. They do it all the time here in the States, but people here are generally more open with showing affection.  

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... I heard there's probably a special episode (ep 9) and tonight's is not the last one.

But I haven't found a reliable source yet

Maybe some of you guys know more about this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, widala said:

So... I heard there's probably a special episode (ep 9) and tonight's is not the last one.

But I haven't found a reliable source yet

Maybe some of you guys know more about this?

 

Based on Korea wiki seems to be 10 episodes with ending by Nov 28.

 

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/시베리아_선발대

 

Spoiler
2019
Episode Broadcast date Episode title AGB viewership [1]
South Korea
(national)
ranking Seoul
(Capital)
All programs Variety show
Episode 1 September 26 Day 1 2.102% 3 2 2.625%
Episode 2 October 3 Days 1–2 2.994% 2 One 3.110%
Episode 3 October 10 Days 3–4 2.815% 3 3.050%
Episode 4 October 17 Days 4–5 2.622% 2 2 3.332%
Version 5 October 24 Days 5–7 2.173% 3 2.725%
Episode 6 October 31 Days 7–9 2.704% 3.383%
Version 7 November 7 Days 9–10 2.616% 2 One 2.999%
Version 8 November 14          
Version 9 November 21          
Version 10 November 28          
Average viewership %   %

 

 
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Based on Korea wiki seems to be 10 episodes with ending by Nov 28.

 

Thanks!

Very happy if the show run to 10th episode.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to them yet...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, widala said:

 

Thanks!

Very happy if the show run to 10th episode.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to them yet...

 

But some said tonight last ep... ohhh so crying.... nooo... I also still want to see more of them....

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to learn we still have 2 more episodes to go! I'm not ready to say goodbye either.

 

Anyway, if I were Kim Min Sik, I would have felt jealous toward Kyu Pil for real seeing how enamored with Kyu-Pil LSK seemed to be. Thank goodness this happened:

 

t1oO7tYg2XJfUBDDLARSLNrmHXGkBrsFC8k0J3SEl7xaOLaYQMMJ2fc_5_JirQ7-1viyZZ62vIFEfYChQNawdS-e6ZUHO2t2ecKha2uvyq-ff5rRU6xzoEgzuDHH9h2w3NT9pxrL

 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Anyway, if I were Kim Min Sik, I would have felt jealous toward Kyu Pil for real seeing how enamored with Kyu-Pil LSK seemed to be. Thank goodness this happened:

 

Well, Min Sik did say that he'll make LSK his again :lol:

But, Kyu Pil is not Min Sik's only rival

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, widala said:

Well, Min Sik did say that he'll make LSK his again :lol:

But, Kyu Pil is not Min Sik's only rival

 

Hahahaha....:joy:  That is so funny. It's like everyone is deliberately out to make Min Sik jealous. And Min Sik did look pissed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched the final episode. Awwww it was fun. I hope there's another season, it can be with new actors or not. As long as it's ab out traveling I'd enjoy it. 

 

I didn't know Namgil got a puppy Namgil nickname but it suits him. I really love the trampoline and bumpy car ride scenes. I also like that they showed a scene where someone recognized LSG from Parasite. That film is the best this year, I think, out of all the ones I've seen both Korean and non-Korean. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, lollyminx said:

I also like that they showed a scene where someone recognized LSG from Parasite. That film is the best this year, I think, out of all the ones I've seen both Korean and non-Korean. 

 

I haven't seen the last episode, but I'm amazed that someone recognized LSK from Parasite because LSK the traveler looked NOTHING like the suave, impeccably dressed Mr. Park. :joy:  Furthermore, I thought that movie was hardly promoted in Russia?

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 10:25 PM, lollyminx said:

 

I didn't know Namgil got a puppy Namgil nickname but it suits him. I really love the trampoline and bumpy car ride scenes.

 

Haha, yes. He's very hyper 

I hope they give his cameraman extra pay, for running around chasing him :lol:

I think the hardest cameraman is KNG's because he had to keep up with KNG's hyperactiveness, and the easiest cameraman is LSK's because LSK often walked slowly and liked to laze around in the train while the others went out :D

 

21 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

I haven't seen the last episode, but I'm amazed that someone recognized LSK from Parasite because LSK the traveler looked NOTHING like the suave, impeccably dressed Mr. Park. :joy:  Furthermore, I thought that movie was hardly promoted in Russia?

 

Probably because of his voice :D

From what I understand, this woman is from France and saw the movie in France. Parasite is a very well known movie there...

 

So sad that the show is over...

I hope they keep uploading videos in the YouTube channel

Perhaps some unseen footage?

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their reactions at seeing LSK "all dolled up" were so hilarious. I guess it was a big shock after spending 2 whole weeks with the unkempt and perhaps smelly version of the man. :lol:

 

IlzOWKWw8lgzJthMncV_YoEeNjc3saCLIhdCrIhcTUc7bkp3jNo_naH2zBeg6SFHtqVxr9eaiUVxpnDTEGb7mucLvEUzS4MWHsYBBGUix4cNW9mSvaSx0Z0Q2YBU9CqtauHf3RcB

3KprHir3ldz-Mfx8T2yowKQySoTznu2KPKsyR-YiZDzo8aKBG09Ogiw6s5RbaTMVZ4KegJT5xpl0QxwdThbycsfvUfgqqlqrjQQWlxNmTN2qfNou2p_ordSlt2bypkd9tER4OQzQ

jFl-ZsGz2KuIS3VmCdf-uafIT7XYj-nSOSzvgINnjM163tZ-Cmq6-8WTR0S1T0HiCQV8WAxOk8J4RIebFilvgXLnzy1eTURqod54U3hyEvp-d6-kMHJJ9PxalXjJ2Vi5KW7baR61

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...