Quantcast
Lawyerh

[Current Variety 2019] Trans Siberian Pathfinders 시베리아 선발대 (TVn)

I awwwwed when LSG told the others LSY should sit shotgun cause he's tired.  

That barbecue scene is funny as hell. LSY just kept putting coal and wood on the grill. :lol:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

That barbecue scene is funny as hell. LSY just kept putting coal and wood on the grill. :lol:

:mrgreen: He want to burnt our heart lah... @triplem @lollyminx

yqmEFwO.jpg

And LSK asked him to cook egg, he sounds confident.. but the result... wahaha... 

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

but the result... wahaha... 

He did better after the first egg. I love the nod he gave while looking at the camera when he successfully cooked the other eggs, like "We're good." *first nod* "It's cooking well." *second nod* :lol:

• LOL 2

Sang Yeob & Min Shik wearing mask lol >> scroll to right

• LOL 2

Definitely, has no problem having fun by himself, but I guess that's part of his charm.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I'm only watching Episode 5 now.

One of the things I love is seeing a woman drive that truck for rough roads. :lol:

Nam-gil enjoying the bumpy road drive. He's so cute, laughing like a kid. 

OMG NAM-GIL ON A TRAMPOLINE

• Like 3

I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and watch any episode but plan to very soon. Really appreciate your posts here and on those on IG/Twitter with English sub! Here's a recent one that made me go awww... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Im not shipping Nam Gil with Nara, but can I ship this two omg....!!

GCMPsOH.jpg

taT7QTr.jpg

Cr monfai_86

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I can't imagine living in the second train without the shower rooms. For 2 freaking days. Must have been uncomfortable on top of having no privacy and moving in a cramped space. :lol: I've been thinking a lot about whether I'd want to go on the same trip in the future. I'm stuck between "it would be a good unique, learning experience" and "NOPE." 

• LOL 3

I don't watch many variety shows so I don't really know, is this considered good rating for a show?

Hoping for second season with original members...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I'm not seeing a lot of "variety shows" either, but to be a cable channel TVN I think it's an acceptable rating, I think a second season and play games from time to time I'm sure it would increase the rating much more.:thumbsup:

the key to a good variety program is the chemistry of its members and I think they have it now that little by little they know each other more and have more confidence, I think stopping the show now would be a mistake, on the contrary I would like them to do more international trips to tourist places of the WORLD.;)

PS: I give them a 10/10 in terms of chemistry and a 9/10 in the technical and production part. The idea of the program is excellent !!!! Only some games or missions are missing. :phew:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGIhmrLzETNd_iSRRGsN0

SUPPORT FULLY THE 2 SEASON !!!! and many more trips

LIVE THE TRAVELERS CONQUERORS !!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::P

0355a6be6f38a987ab79780d553f78c6.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, aqua123 said:

I'm not seeing a lot of "variety shows" either, but to be a cable channel TVN I think it's an acceptable rating, I think a second season and play games from time to time I'm sure it would increase the rating much more.:thumbsup:

the key to a good variety program is the chemistry of its members and I think they have it now that little by little they know each other more and have more confidence, I think stopping the show now would be a mistake, on the contrary I would like them to do more international trips to tourist places of the WORLD.;)

PS: I give them a 10/10 in terms of chemistry and a 9/10 in the technical and production part. The idea of the program is excellent !!!! Only some games or missions are missing. :phew:

Yes, their chemistry is very good.

At first, there's awkwardness between Lee Sun Kyun and Gyu Pil, but now they are very close even the other members are jealous :lol:

I really hope they do more seasons.

Maybe they could keep the "Pathfinders" part in the title and like you said, taking trips around the world to explore traveler's bucket list :thumbsup:

And, I really wish they add English subtitles for the videos in their YouTube channel, because these actors have a lot of international fans. By adding English sub, they can reach much bigger audiences and increase the view count.

• Like 3