Quantcast
Lawyerh

[Current Variety 2019] Trans Siberian Pathfinders 시베리아 선발대 (TVn)

r7GcXQb.png

TRANS SIBERIAN PATHFINDERS 시베리아 선발대

LCE1dmd.png

A group of close actor friends will be embarking on a tough, new challenge through tvN's upcoming travel reality series, 'Siberia Expedition'. - update officially called : 'Trans Siberian Pathfinders'.

SfksAh5.jpg

A cast made up of members :

°Lee Sun Gyun

oZsQ2kE.png

°Kim Nam Gil

3xvLsMI.png

°Lee Sang Yup

xOUkDpx.png

°Kim Min Sik

I1y1HNi.png

°Go Gyu Pil

nSzMPY0.png

Director : Lee Chan Hyun

x1GxNwM.jpg

Aired : 26 September 2019 11PM, every Thursday

Episodes : 10 (Korea Wiki) 

Official Website http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/transsiberian

Cast will depart on 2nd August.

Each well-known for their tight-knit friendship, plan to face the real struggles of traveling overseas with no help, preparations, or language skills. 

The cast members will be using the Trans-Siberian Railway as their main means of transportation, all the while showing off their chemistry together, as the members are known for their real-life, rowdy friendship get-togethers. 

iV8Krka.jpg

om7PSO9.gif

The Trans-Siberian Railway is a network of railways connecting Moscow with the Russian Far East. With a length of 9,288 kilometres, from Moscow to Vladivostok, it is the longest railway line in the world. There are connecting branch lines into Mongolia, China and North Korea.

Ratings :

Spoiler
Episode Broadcast date AGB viewership
Korea (national)
One September 26 2.102%
2 October 3 2.994%
3 October 10 2.815%
4 October 17 %
5 October 24 %
6 October 31 %
7 November 7 %
8 November 14 %
9 November 21 %
10 November 28 %

Source : soompi & allkpop & kmania & naver & wiki

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

De Oppas go from Incheon and arrived in Vladivostok! Yay!

Ok I google wiki about this city, pardon my poor geography skill :sweatingbullets:. Seems this is the start of the Trans-Siberian railway. Also i think there will be no wifi in this train later :crazy: welp! Lol

Spoiler

Vladivostok is a major Pacific port city in Russia overlooking Golden Horn Bay, near the borders with China and North Korea. It's known as a terminus of the Trans-Siberian Railway, which links the city to Moscow in a 7-day journey. In the city center is Central Square, where a towering memorial pays tribute to local soldiers who fought Japanese forces in the early 20th century.

Didnt see Lee Sang Yeob @triplem @irilight? I think he still in afternoon affair party? Heard he also spotted in China? So maybe he went from there?

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Love 4

Siberia Expedition looks interesting. I need to find a good variety show to watch after the indefinite halt of 1 Night, 2 Days Season 3.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

What did he buy? So cute seems like flower plushie dolls... @sushilicious your oppa haha....

vC6QJ99.jpg

Cr. Goesusoyang

• LOL 4

So excited for bio teacher & hot priest !  Haha can’t wait . Pray for subs. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yeorobun, i not sure who will sub this.

So i posted link to viki shared by @irilight to request for sub :

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/confirm/title-request-form/

Just fill in the title : SIBERIA EXPEDITION 시베리아 선발대

And fill up the rest, pretty quick. Not much info needed.

Thanks guys! Hugs to you all! :heart:

@phoenix24 @Heidi Seow

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for all the updates, @Lawyerh. Wishing safety and health for all actors and crew! I suppose there won't be anymore news until they have arrived at the end of the long ride? Since there is no wi-fi?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@sadiesmith I'm glad you enjoying here. Please drop by often & feel free to update as well :) Actually I don't see much news as well for this reality show, so not sure during the shoot can we get more update.

Apparently Kim Nam Gil like to travel, thats why he agree to appear here. And seems this journey also often appear as bucket list to do before dying. Cr. Monfai_86.

And here some short video of him & Go Gyu Pil. 

And with Lee Sun Gyun :

• Thanks 2

On 8/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, Lawyerh said:

What did he buy? So cute seems like flower plushie dolls... @sushilicious your oppa haha....

Cr. Goesusoyang

Maybe bought it to support red cross.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@Lawyerh, thank you very much for the thread,  and all the information here,  as well as the shout out.
What a pleasant surprise!   cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

I have been sending license requests to Viki for it.  Crossing fingers they will license it for us.  fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

On 8/2/2019 at 10:11 PM, triplem said:

So excited for bio teacher & hot priest !  Haha can’t wait . Pray for subs. :D 

@triplem, loving it....    rofl-smiley-emoticon.gif

C7L9777U4AIXYnk?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • Love 2

annyeong chingus !!!!:D

I'm here for KIM NAM GIL, good for everyone, but my curiosity is bigger to see how Kim Nam Gil performs in a variety program. LOL:lol:

THANK YOU for opening this space and giving us information:rolleyes::wub:

ps: we even have a false rumor of kim nam gil and jang nara to attract the public hahahaha okno !!! :sweatingbullets::P

• LOL 3

Like others I am here while my favorite 2d1n program returns.:ph34r::P

the truth is that I prefer a variety program where there are actors and better if they are more established and mature, I am more curious and the elders in general are more easily embarrassed. LOL is not good to say but I find it more fun:sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@aqua123 Ya if i check Naver about this reality show now, i found KNG x JNR news instead lol.

Spoiler

JNR said she dont have his contact number lol :joy: how funny! 

I like all de 3 oppas... other than LSY in Prison of Life, the rest i think never been in reality show. And the concept is so interesting, i like travel show and Siberia Russia, is something new to me!! So... excited!!! 

Go Gyu Pil is so cute too haha... the other guy Kim Min Sik, i never saw him before. Also i didnt know they all are a good friends irl too :)

Welcome @aqua123 @irilight the more is the merrier, so happy to have u all here. We just really need this to be translated to english later.. and we're good to go :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I like all de 3 oppas... other than LSY in Prison of Life, the rest i think never been in reality show. And the concept is so interesting, i like travel show and Siberia Russia, is something new to me!! So... excited!!! 

I am not sure what counts as a "reality show," but Lee Seon Kyun and a bunch of actor friends (Yu Hae Jin, Jung Eun Chae among others) did a long march on foot in 2013, going across the Korean peninsula, 151 km in all, in the middle of the freezing winter! I think the tone of that trip is more serious than this Siberian excursion appears to be though. Here's the first video:

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@sadiesmith oh wow thanks for sharing. It sounds serious & tough! I just know LSK from My Mister, so don't really know he was involved in the long march before... Then this trip should be easy for him :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Welcome @aqua123 @irilight the more is the merrier, so happy to have u all here. We just really need this to be translated to english later.. and we're good to go

Thank you much @Lawyerh.....
Yes...Sending those license requests...!

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

I am not sure what counts as a "reality show," but Lee Seon Kyun and a bunch of actor friends (Yu Hae Jin, Jung Eun Chae among others) did a long march on foot in 2013, going across the Korean peninsula, 151 km in all, in the middle of the freezing winter!

How very intereting.  Thank you @sadiesmith!

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I just know LSK from My Mister, so don't really know he was involved in the long march before

@Lawyerh, your comment reminded me that LSK was in a drama with LSY "My Wife is Having an Affair this Week."    It was interesting Drama based on real event in Korea, when someone went to social media for advice.   It is available on Viki.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, irilight said:

@Lawyerh, your comment reminded me that LSK was in a drama with LSY "My Wife is Having an Affair this Week."    It was interesting Drama based on real event in Korea, when someone went to social media for advice.   It is available on Viki.

I really liked that drama. Lee Sun Kyun and Lee Sang Yeob had such good rapport there and since then have become friends. It's exciting to see them reunited for this project. 

• Love 2