Quantcast
triplem

Affairs Anonymous Support Group ( Bio teacher ❤️ Bird Omma)

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh how to help you? I need help myself . I feel slightly bad but I was happy they ask to  divorce their spouses :mrgreen: . I normally would not but this couple just feel so right . So they & the drama  did a good job eh . 

Edited by triplem
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem actually the drama is well made. All the actors really good. This week even auntie story me like it. 

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh how to help you? I need help myself . 

@Ameera Ali maybe u can help me? She said she give up on me already :joy::joy:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem actually the drama is well made. All the actors really good. This week even auntie story me like it. 

@Ameera Ali maybe u can help me? She said she give up on me already :joy::joy:

@Lawyerh like @cenching oppa 

5d5011153a6a3845905015.gif?download

:joy: I rest my case , can’t help anyone :mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali we're guilty along with all the other k viewers :w00t:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/love-affairs-in-afternoon-eps-11-12.html

affairs11.jpg
Article: Naver 'Love Affairs in the Afternoon' Park Ha Sun and Lee Sang Yeob, couple switches between happiness - anxiety [Ep 11]

1. [+134, -9]
It has become a drama that keeps me waiting for the broadcast. Please let the two be together. Jung Woo's wife and Ji Eun's husband... it's weird, isn't it?... ㅜㅜㅜ Gogh and Soo A are indeed having an affair. Anyway, I'm so looking forward to today...

2. [+88, -5]
After today,... I'll have to wait till Friday comes again ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Jung Woo and Ji Eun ㅜㅜㅜ Please let them have a happy ending ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+72, -1]
I want the both of them to break up now and clear up all the mess around them before dating again. I hope they date again while still retaining those same feelings for each other after that.

4. [+51, -1]
It's a heart fluttering drama. I don't like extramarital affairs, but still hope they get together in the end.

5. [+38, -0]
At first, I really disliked Park Ha Sun's husband, Jung Sang Hoon-ssi. But today, he was so pitiful and my heart hurt for him. His acting is really good that it felt realistic.

6. [+30, -1]
The cast is daebak. Everything just blends well into one. Their acting, the script, music, directing, cinematography, the lines, narrations... ㅠ Lee Sang Yeob makes my heart flutter. 

7. [+20, -2] 
Please let Jung Woo and Ji Eun be together. It makes me so nervous waiting for the broadcast. My heart hurts watching this drama. 

8. [+17, -0]
It makes sense for a wife living with that kind of husband to go insane or fall into depression at the very least. I don't know what is holding her back. They don't have children, neither do they have love between them. 
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

If this is the happy ending, then let the drama stop here :D

• Love 2

After seeing tonight's preview for next week, i think there will be a lot of grief. I cannot take this ..:bawling:

• Sad 2

@Lawyerh I think you’ll need this next week 

depressed-ice-cream-gif.gif

Me ...

tenor.gif

so from Affair Anonymous,  we become Alcoholic Anonymous :joy:

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)

I need a happy ending !

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama I don’t care about the drama wanting to send a good message. Let them be together :P

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I cried again when they both were crying after the visit to lawyer office... 

Can we just rally up the amount of money to pay MY the compensation so they can meet again?? Gosh, putting a price on your husband’s fidelity? Pffftttt... and double pffftttt.... MY almost can compete already with you-know-who...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I am happy this ship sailed ! But I really miss the drama 

From the fan meet

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh do you know what it is about ? She’s appearing on that guy’s show right ? 

Yeah i think the guy is a radio DJ. The 2nd pic maybe SY came before to his show. Cute yah haha...

• Love 2