Quantcast
triplem

Affairs Anonymous Support Group ( Bio teacher ❤️ Bird Omma)

@Lawyerh don’t worry I’m club owner & moderator  . We don’t subscribe to off topic In this club.:joy:  We can open a thread here when nearing that date if just few of us watching .  I’m too lazy to open official thread as well . We just want to spazz right . Hot priest plus hot teacher ; I sure wanna watch it :naughty:. But so cold , I think no shower or abs scene 

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh We just want to spazz right . Hot priest plus hot teacher ; I sure wanna watch it :naughty:. But so cold , I think no shower or abs scene 

:joy::joy::joy: I think youre the last person on earth thinking about abs in Siberia mwahahahaha.... Oh wait... u got bestfriend @Ameera Ali..... Both of u like cold meat from freezer :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)

Nice!  

Loving these edits

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

They look so good together 

• Love 3

@Lawyerh urghh tonight was so sad..not sure if tomorrow would be any better

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Sad 3

The OTP were watching it together ...can you spot them? :D

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

The OTP were watching it together ...can you spot them? :D

Yes im not missing them lol. So cute on the left side together :joy:

• Love 3

:bawling: I need hugs... ottoke our couple... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

My life line.. my support group... help! SOS!

Wah im really flabbergasted with this biology teacher so called 'ninja hand move' bwahahhaa :naughty:

Such a good looking couple omg...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama jW can’t hold back his feelings. But i wish he had more of a backbone & walk away . I understand in JE’s case she’s financially not independent but he does not need MY in any way . Bird Husband can’t perform in bed not because of stress. He just isn’t attracted to JE in a romantic way , the way he feels excited whenever he bumps into the intern . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama jW can’t hold back his feelings. But i wish he had more of a backbone & walk away . 

I think its bcos she said both of them not the type who can break family ties. And seems he's a bit doormat type :lol:

And he hold her hand, i think its bcos he feels happy. As JE is wife's friend, so he know that she broke up with him not bcos she tired of him. 

Btw this bio teacher is so unique. If u noticed, he seldom utter long sentence lol. He's so quiet, but so passionate lol :D

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh still waters run deep . The quiet types always surprises us the most . I hope they will leave their spouses & be together. How ya ? 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh still waters run deep . The quiet types always surprises us the most . 

Ikr, he always managed to shock me in every episode. That artist who supposed to be wild, done nothing to me lol. 

He also fainted bcos of rain bwahaha.. the lady is so much stronger. They took the same amount of rain isnt it :lol:

• LOL 3

If they’re going to get caught next week, I don’t know what else is in store for the next 4 episodes... :weary:

• Love 3

On 8/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, ktcjdrama said:

If they’re going to get caught next week, I don’t know what else is in store for the next 4 episodes... :weary:

I hope the early discovery means time for them to realise their marriages are dead ends , hence finding courage to leave & reunite without having to be in an affair . Wishful thinking on my part .

@Lawyerh whoooooo hawt !!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I hope the early discovery means time for them to realise their marriages are dead ends , hence finding courage to leave & reunite without having to be in an affair . Wishful thinking on my part .

I’ll go with your theory ;) :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

more hotness here! Full video . 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem im back to affair group support. Help...bio teacher... strike my heart again :flushed::lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1