Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@ElectricHearts i’m always wondering about the timeline of RJH & YSR relationship. How long did it take them to re-unite in Switzerland after parting ways at the border? Was it 2 years or 3 years? And how do we know?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I'll tell you a secret: until today, I still hope for the chance encounter that you see in movies--I would see a girl I fall in love with at first sight, and go up to her and say, "I like you! Let's date!" But this is purely my imagination; I don't have this kind of luck in reality! Haha.

Now I'm wondering if he used this line with SYJ :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@EdelweissTX I already did the math LOL! it is 3 years when they reunite at  very end when they are happy in their Swiss house Plus writer Park had also included this in RJH speech to her on her birthday when he did the back hug. I felt silly once I realized this recently. All that hard work I did trying to figure out how many years had passed when the show ended LOL! I had also watch writer Park's other shows. So I knew her pattern but she already told us much earlier in the show lol.

Ok I remember the 2015 interview. Somehow I don't remember this W Korea May 2014 one lol. Well good thing I went to back reading again/skim HB thread today :lol:

You're still in your early 30's, aren't you too impatient?

HB: I'd like to know what kind of changes I'll go through. Compared to how I throw myself into work during the period of 20's to 30's, there will be more changes in the next ten years. Maybe I'll build a family and have children. Times are changing rapidly; maybe Korean actors will enjoy international fame quicker. I really want to know what it'll be like in my 40's, and how it will impact my life. Right now, it seems good to be older.
Do you want to establish a family soon?

HB: I do have this kind of thought. No matter how I see it, this will be my goal at the end. My acting, earning money for a living, all of these things that I do right now is for when I build a family later. I don't know, but since I've always lived in a harmonious family, I'll also like to build this kind of family.
Compared to those of your same age, you seem to desire a family more. The age for getting married keeps on being delayed now, and there are lots of stubborn singles.

HB: But the people around me are married, and many friends have already had children. Of course, I envy those who live alone freely and enjoyably, but when I see children I still feel envious, and I'd think if this particular friend will or will not have grandchildren later on. After some time, if we meet again, will their children have all grown up and started enjoying their own lives? I'm left behind compared to them all. (laugh)

Interesting to read this 2014 now and how things have changed since post CLOY. ^_^ Also his 3rd answer to that question lol. It is like SYJ was saying in regards to her friends getting married. Interesting that he got these questions during 2014/2015 lol. 

@BinJin2020 Now I am thinking these differently when I saw he had said that too LOL! Why did I only remember the part before that bit 

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

@ElectricHearts But i thought the last episode actually showed two different years of their reunion. First one was they met at the parachute scene and 2nd one was more well-planned. They both met at the concert then spent their two weeks at the “honeymoon” lake cottage? Am I wrong?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@ElectricHearts in fact writer Park's didn't show the specifics whether they (RJH-YSR) are dating or not lol they are like a couple without status lol. 

even in the last ep. we don't know whether they were a married couple or not lol. 

@EdelweissTX i thought the same too coz in the epilogue seri was at korea first then flew to Swiss later

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@gloriousCh33se wow that makes a lot of sense and exactly what i have assumed after watching CLOY like 10 times. I’d like to believe Seri goes to Switzerland multiple times per year and stays longer than 2 weeks each time but i think the writer wants us to think 2 weeks/year and thats it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

July 2020 marks Hyun Bin's 18th Debut Anniversary as an actor.

"Back in 2002, he acted in the film, Shower, which did not get released due to funding challenges. He finally made his acting debut as part of the supporting cast in the drama, Bodyguard, which first aired in Korea on July 2003."

Here are the gifts sent by the Edelweiss Philippines team to VAST office, hopefully still before HB left for Jordan. All the best wishes to HB on this anniversary as well as safe travel to the Bargaining Team.

Credit: Edelweiss Philippines

106508357-157087565906401-70488892744780

83327814-157087589239732-847936143138674

106021023-157087605906397-35242714403509

Spoiler

106179090-157087692573055-71559958480155

• Like 5
  • Love 17

2 hours ago, EdelweissTX said:

@ElectricHearts i’m always wondering about the timeline of RJH & YSR relationship. How long did it take them to re-unite in Switzerland after parting ways at the border? Was it 2 years or 3 years? And how do we know?

It's 3 years after. RJH was discharged because he has already completed 10 years of mandatory service.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

HAHAHAHA did anyone notice HB is not seated on cushion seat like YJ, TN director, and MC.   He gave up his cushion seat, sitting on the floor, just to be CLOSE to YJ . This is a new level whipped. 

It is obviously trueee that he is whipped but I think they were posing for a photo and that's why he shifted his position...Poor PDnim was left out of the frame..:D

But anyways..later on they were actually sitting so close  leaning towards each other  in the midst of laughter bouts..:dorashakes:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Peony said:

SYJ is successful, independent and her passion for acting is admired by everyone else in K-ent. Even the reporters say so about her works. Sure, she has close friends and family but i remember an interview with her friends where Um Jeewon said that SYJ would ask her to go travel together and she would answer why me ? Why not a man? Then GHJ answered " If SYJ will hear you, she would say.. There you are again mentioning this( about travelling with a man)". GHJ said maybe she will join SYJ again in one of her travels.

She needs someone to share her life with and i believe it is HB. This is Destiny. She believes in Fate.

I am just overjoyed when i read such because it may take time before we see them together again!

I love how supportive GHJ is (that's why she's also my favorite actress), they knew each other very well.

I also believe she has found her match with HB. In their Swoon couch interview they both shared views about traveling, among a lot of other things. 

It's so hard to find your soulmate, glad they've found each other :bashful:

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Monthly Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Mar 2020

This monthly ranking is temporarily and based activities of actors/ actress in that month. That is why Parasite actors/ actress topped the list of Mar 2020 when there were Oscar activities.

HB has Bargaining movie so I'm not suprised when he ranks No. 5, but I was suprised when SYJ still ranked No. 6 when her last movie was in 2019 (international fans keep asking for her old movies after CLOY-Chosun reported).

HB and SYJ are not on the top 30 anymore for Apr/ May 2020. Kim Hee Ae ranks 1st in May but she was always more into TV than movies.

But again this ranking is very temporarily and changing every month. It does not reflect actual stars ranking power in a longer term (their power of attracting moviegoers).

Mar 2020

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387133wpp/march-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

May 2020: https://www.soompi.com/article/1403674wpp/may-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Peony said:

GHJ said maybe she will join SYJ again in one of her travels.

GHJ said in that she and SYJ already did  2 "honeymoon" - friendship trips (romantic destinations) together, so I'm not surprised if they will travel together again.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1