Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Corona Virus in Korea:  not so relate to BinJin but how strict Korea society is and the virus pandemic is still going on.

Lee Hyori And YoonA Post Apologies Following Criticism Of Their Instagram Live (singing karaoke together without masks)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410397wpp/lee-hyori-posts-apology-following-criticism-of-her-instagram-live-with-girls-generations-yoona

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, wap said:

On another note... Why aren’t they doing more CLOY promos? They barely did any? Is it because of corona? I miss them so much. I need more Binjin material to dissect. :(

Sometimes I wonder about this. Maybe they felt they didn't need too but she did so many for SITR post filming. I guess since they knew it would also be on Netflix they thought they didn't need to do more. I don't think it has to do with covid as they could always do a phone interview or something. He had around 2 months to prep for Bargaining. 

Yea you can tell how things are in SK with people going out to see each other without masks or even going to ex. Birthday party to drop things off. They keep making headlines if you check soompi news. Song Yoona had dropped off a present for a friend at a cafe last month and she and others ended up having to release a statement after. I can see why hb and syj just have news on them on Instagram of them being busy working 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Folks, always remember that HB and SYJ represent our OTP. So it does not matter who is more popular or successful or if they should have met before in their 20's or not. The important truth is that they are together now, and we want them to stay together and even be each other's forever.

Since majority of us here are females, let me just share with you what my husband thinks of BinJin. My husband is a big movie and TV fan, watching movies and series from all over the world. He has developed a true respect for k-ent and attributes this a lot to CLOY. As a guy, he said he believes that the chemistry between HB and SYJ cannot be dismissed as just good acting. There really was/is electricity between the 2 leads,and he thinks it is why the drama became the success that it is. He's seen some BTS videos and nods, yup they sure are an item. And i believe him, knowing what a movie buff he is, not to mention he is an astute judge of character too in real life.

My point here...let's appreciate what we already have. Do not get so worked up. Just be patient. Things will happen at ths right time.

Loving this one.:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, celest1al said:

.So what does all of this mean?

Well, what this means my fellow shippers, is that the exact words that YJ said originally in Korean were not used in the Metro interview... and yet he still related it back to her compliment! YJ literally just said that he had nice/good skin and hair (I don't know why these translations put beautiful/smooth skin and silky/soft hair... yes, I'm calling out these random embellished translations! LOL). We already knew that he had no reason to bring YJ up in his answer, but now realizing that it's not even the exact words that triggered it... HB either randomly watched this English translated interview of himself or he's a man who really can't help but think about and relate things back to his "close friend." 

= ME

Thank you for yet another insightful translation. 

I do watch a lot of YT videos of the OTP and I find myself wishing that I have a direct line to you to confirm if the translations are correct, because they sound way off most of the time :lol:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

I am excited to wake up to something new. YAY happy CF/photoshoot update day :lol:

I will write a longer post later about HB's metro.style interview and his reaction from what was posted above

• Like 8
  • Love 14

Did HB give an air kiss to YJ.

There were lips movements.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

why is he smelling them so much I can't :lol:^_^ 1:32 mins of the making was him basically smelling them and being cute. Just imagining him shopping for scented candles lol  :heart4:

@hallyu i don't think so. he might have just slightly moved his lips a bit 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I have a hunch that their agencies (or maybe just Vast) keep them updated on what the fans/shippers are discussing that’s why they’re very aware of our shipping scenarios. SYJ mentioned the tiktok voting. HB mentioned yj’s comment on his hair and skin. I think their agencies are telling them that “okay, here are the receipts that they have on you!” i think they monitor these things so they know what to do—can they deny? Can they confirm? Just think of that restaurant photo with binjin that started the “check your dm” meme :) 

unrelated: what’s the difference between reputation and soompi points? 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

42 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

YAY happy CF/photoshoot update day

Enlighten me please, so that's like a built-in soap/bodywash inside the shower head right?

:emmm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Jhari♥자리 no I was talking about this with my two friends (that also are fans) earlier this month. it is basically suppose to make the water scented when you shower (from our understanding lol). We didn't quite understand the purpose of it or why you would need that as your shampoo already should make your hair scented/smell good :lol:

Also they updated Mediheal as well. You know what I might as well just subscribe to the youtube channels of his stuff. I just refresh my account and luckily that Mediheal one was recommended to me lol. The longer version of bubble bubble ad

Based on the time stamp, they uploaded the videos around an hour apart lol

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 4:20 PM, eLizza said:

Is she really her sister??.Can anyone confirm??..Never seen her pic before.She is sooo pretty..

Is it okay to post other people's pic here cause I don't want to  invade her privacy.. Tell me if I m supposed to delete it.

ً

mirror image? can't even recognize who's who

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, celest1al said:

Well, what this means my fellow shippers, is that the exact words that YJ said originally in Korean were not used in the Metro interview... and yet he still related it back to her compliment! YJ literally just said that he had nice/good skin and hair (I don't know why these translations put beautiful/smooth skin and silky/soft hair... yes, I'm calling out these random embellished translations! LOL). We already knew that he had no reason to bring YJ up in his answer, but now realizing that it's not even the exact words that triggered it... HB either randomly watched this English translated interview of himself or he's a man who really can't help but think about and relate things back to his "close friend." 

@celest1al Always thankful we have you in this forum to give us that extra interpretation and translation of what HB and SYJ says, and how the different korean words used might have significant meanings. Even if it's not the exact words. Binnie still remember that significant interview when YJ complimented his good skin and hair. He can't help but always remember her words. Just like how Captain Ri always remembers what YSR says, even if it's just once. Most telling is the way Binnie smiles as he remembers it. That sweet smiley eyes and dimpled smile tells us what he's feeling. :wub: TN promo time must have been very special to Binjin, just like it's so special to us!

:smooches2:

Wow, 2 new CF bts from HB today!! Should we be watching out for YJ's candies now? Binnie looks really good in those videos, very refreshed and gorgeous!

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Who knew that one could get excited watching someone unbox a shower head and then sniffing it. I am laughing as I type this. Seriously!!

At least HB saying bubble, bubble in the Mediheal CF is cute. However, I am a sucker for HB in white, so no complaints! :heart2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, binjinfighting said:

I have a hunch that their agencies (or maybe just Vast) keep them updated on what the fans/shippers are discussing that’s why they’re very aware of our shipping scenarios. SYJ mentioned the tiktok voting. HB mentioned yj’s comment on his hair and skin. I think their agencies are telling them that “okay, here are the receipts that they have on you!” i think they monitor these things so they know what to do—can they deny? Can they confirm? 

Well for SYJ also follows her syj fan account. the person was also posting screenshots on tiktok updates too. regardless their teams probably just updated them on the tabs of what was happening them online. i just dont see HB needing to watch his interview back in TN days of a comment SYJ said to him that was 2 years ago :lol: They are close in real life. He would remember this regardless from how he reacted to her when she said that about him back then lol. Who knows she could stil be talking/teasing him about his hair and skin lol. 

Looking back to all the stuff we got end of May. It was clear they filmed metro.style in advance before they dropped it on June 1. Based on the teaser they gave us on May 29 (they had already filmed this as even in the beginning of that teaser you get his cute smile/reaction lol). We got the pic of HB wearing that same outfit from that day holding mediheal masks on May 28. So it was most likely filmed on this day if not earlier since I have no idea where the original photo of that picture came from - unless he is truly wearing the same outfit again later in the week.. ok :lol: That is like a potential 4 days knowing what he did then before the interview officially dropped to us ^_^ however, they teased us and posted on social media if you have one question to ask him what would it be (May 30/31).. This would now make more sense because after the interview dropped I went through all the social media posts again to try to find those questions asked because I want to see who asked about the beautiful skin/silky hair comment and I couldn't find them at all. They also needed time to prep for that magazine/article they wrote as well. That was why I joked then after I had realized this and was like maybe Jinnie submitted the question for fun as you know she is a fan of his first :lol: Otherwise, how did this question get missed lol.. otherwise, if they somehow did this on may 29/30 between their social media posts. 

@celest1al thanks for the translations. they actually make more sense and sound better. Even with the lack of Korean, I was always like the words don't sound the same but maybe they have the same meaning lol. If anything, one word I know from them 101% is shiny lol. they have used it so much now from TN to CLOY ^_^

• Like 5